Author Topic: Bored Survey #1  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Bored Survey #1
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:02:28 pm »
I'll randomly post surveys for the hell of it.

1. Favorite Movie
2. Favorite Band
3. Favorite Food
4. Least favorite rpgwo player ;p

My Answers ===
1. Matrix
2. Snow Patrol
3. Potatos
4. Dravien

Offline King Dravien

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 10:04:50 pm »
Quote from: Jordonias
I'll randomly post surveys for the hell of it.

1. Favorite Movie
2. Favorite Band
3. Favorite Food
4. Least favorite rpgwo player ;p

My Answers ===
1. Matrix
2. Snow Patrol
3. Potatos
4. Dravien

1. Jay & Silent Bob
2. Rammstein
3. Cheese on toast
4. Dravien
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline The Muffin Man

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 10:23:11 pm »
1. Date Movie
2. Dunno what band is really my favorite.. but I have all of Slipknots songs and videos, so I'll go with them...
3. Zuchinni noodles with alfredo sauce  lots n lots of alfredo sauce..
4. Dravien ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 10:24:10 pm by The Muffin Man »

Offline Gizza

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 12:50:24 am »
1.War Of The Worlds
2.Linkin Park
3.Chicken & Gravy Rolls
4.@@@Some Admin

Offline chronolink

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 05:31:40 am »
1) Donnie Darko
2) Black Sabbath
3) Crumpets and a cream tea like a REAL Brit
4) Dravien

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Corrupt Cham

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 06:38:35 am »
1 Menace To Society

2 Silk The Shocker or maybe C- Murder

3 Lobster

4 Sturm ( I hate that piece of wolf)

Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline The Muffin Man

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 09:03:27 am »
cmooon guys answer dravien for last question and be uber cool like the rest of us

Offline King Dravien

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 09:11:53 am »
=D

Im so damn good its making people hate me ;)
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Dark Elf

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 07:44:12 pm »
first off, there isnt much to be good at about this game anymore. all u need is some basic information and an IQ that of a 8th grade level and u can get everything u need to know about this game in about a week.

to have a high level player is different than to be a good player drav. high level only takes time. i woulndt go as far as saying a good player takes skill really, but more knowedge of the game, a bit of creativity is always nice, and i swear up n down about hotkeys, alot of people wil hotkey basic f1-f12 makes alot of things even more easy when he can use all of em >.> specialy if u have red & white magic. <3 penalties & ice & blind =D

anyway drav the onyl thing u got is abit of time to play this game thus giving u some higher lvl chars.

1 Brokeback Mountain - what happens on the mountain STAYS on the mountain so no questions plz.
2 Sublime
3 are margaritas considered food?  
4 i dont flat out hate anyone in rpgwo, there are alot of equaly stupid people tho but im not gonna list em all. but #1 on my lsit was a guy that used to paly ages ago whom noone would remeber his name was robinhood, when i started pmpin ho's he stole my 3rd ho ever. and ill never forgive him.
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Pokemon Steve

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 08:07:46 pm »
Robinhood's Pimp... lol.

Offline Crack Pipe

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 04:55:14 pm »
1.Next friday

2.um Bone thugs

3.sandwiches

4.um i hate Zoex
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 04:55:45 pm by Crack Pipe »

Offline Axeman

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 10:52:34 am »
1.  Flag of our Fathers looks to be amazing when it comes out.  The Departed for current events.  Strangers on a Train for oldschool.

2.  Don't know..I listen to everything (I currently have rap, country, metal, emo/punk, and classic rock on my playlist ATM) so none.

3.  Chips n Dip or Shrimp

4.  Dravien, Sturm, Guin, Jon, Mickey, Crack Pipe, Hydroe, Snowman, Gimpy, and finally Jaster.  OK, I don't hate you Jaster, I just don't love you..it's one of those hate-love relationships.

Offline Crack Pipe

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 04:49:04 pm »
oo yea im in someone hate list love you axeman

Offline The Muffin Man

Bored Survey #1
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 10:50:02 pm »
Quote from: Dark Elf
first off, there isnt much to be good at about this game anymore. all u need is some basic information and an IQ that of a 8th grade level and u can get everything u need to know about this game in about a week.

to have a high level player is different than to be a good player drav. high level only takes time. i woulndt go as far as saying a good player takes skill really, but more knowedge of the game, a bit of creativity is always nice, and i swear up n down about hotkeys, alot of people wil hotkey basic f1-f12 makes alot of things even more easy when he can use all of em >.> specialy if u have red & white magic. <3 penalties & ice & blind =D

anyway drav the onyl thing u got is abit of time to play this game thus giving u some higher lvl chars.

1 Brokeback Mountain - what happens on the mountain STAYS on the mountain so no questions plz.
2 Sublime
3 are margaritas considered food?  
4 i dont flat out hate anyone in rpgwo, there are alot of equaly stupid people tho but im not gonna list em all. but #1 on my lsit was a guy that used to paly ages ago whom noone would remeber his name was robinhood, when i started pmpin ho's he stole my 3rd ho ever. and ill never forgive him.

Sublime has got to be the WORST band ever. Srsly. I'd listen to the Backstreet Boys before I would listen to Sublime.

Margarits pwn. If you ever go to Cozumel, there is a jewelry store to the right of where you get off (Carnival cruiselines). They give away free margaritas, and the best damn ones Ive ever tasted.

I remember robinhood o-0