Author Topic: Which FF Character are you?  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Mystic

Which FF Character are you?
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 10:59:10 pm »
I wanna be Cecil D:

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 01:37:23 am »
haha
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Auron

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 07:18:53 am »
yes it does rhyme, want a cookie?

and drav, I rather have no dignity left, rather to be someone like you.  All you do is look for attention anyway you can by posting stupid, random, immature wolf on these forums.  Then you talk wolf about how tigering big you are (like anyone here REALLY gives a tiger) and tough.

The truth is you probally have no friends or a life and sit home all day on the internet.  And I know this becuase 1. I used to be like that(and I can say this becuase I am man enough to) and 2. Your dumb azz is always on here.

So do the world a favor, or at least this forums and ostrich unless you actually have somthing productive to tigering say.  Becuase im pretty sure no one here wants to read the rantings of some prepubecent arrogant tiger.

Offline chronolink

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 09:45:24 am »
Yep, Auron rhymes with Moron so that's what you are

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 10:13:36 am »
Quote from: Auron
yes it does rhyme, want a cookie?

and drav, I rather have no dignity left, rather to be someone like you.  All you do is look for attention anyway you can by posting stupid, random, immature wolf on these forums.  Then you talk wolf about how tigering big you are (like anyone here REALLY gives a tiger) and tough.

The truth is you probally have no friends or a life and sit home all day on the internet.  And I know this becuase 1. I used to be like that(and I can say this becuase I am man enough to) and 2. Your dumb azz is always on here.

So do the world a favor, or at least this forums and ostrich unless you actually have somthing productive to tigering say.  Becuase im pretty sure no one here wants to read the rantings of some prepubecent arrogant tiger.

Used to be a computer geek? Lol, get over yourself you still are, Your "In the army" yet your on here all the time, be a true soldier, Get your ass out of the barracks once in a while, and yes i know what the army is like, my brother is in the army, i've been in the cadets and im joining the T.A

All i do is attention seek? Coming from a guy who chose a name from a popular game hoping people would take him seriously because he uses a good chars name

Do you think i give a tiger who cares about my size and who doesnt? I know how big i am, and i know for sure i'd kick your scrawny face in.

Now back down before your last remaining dignity is gone.

Dravien,
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Auron

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 10:39:55 am »
im always on here? lol thats a joke, ill visit this site like 2-3 times in one day then go like 1-2 weeks without.

And thanks but I do get out of the barracks, and any intelligent person wouldnt make an assumption without the proper facts.  Unlike you, in which you just throw random wolf out there.  Believing whatever it is you believe in your fantasy ass fantasy world.

Also yes, I am still a "computer nerd", and I never stated otherwise.  I was just saying I used to be worse.  Again your assumptions fail you, and so does your logic.

Also just because you have family in a military branch doesnt make you the tigering local expert.  And cadets? dont make me tigering laugh, that just makes you a wannabe.  So dont try and say im not a REAL Soldier, because I am, YOUR the poser.

Thanks for proving my point as well, that when cornered with legitamate points that you resort to the, "z0mg im teh big man" complex.  Seriously, get over yourself.

Oh and I picked the name Auron some odd 3 years ago because at the time, I had been playing FFX and liked that character the best.  It had nothing to do with people liking me, or to get attention.  And encase you fogot, this is a RPG ...... and lets say for a minute you forgot, RPG stands for ROLE PLAYING GAME!  Hence me role playing as a FFX character, even if it wasent in an extreme way.

And your end statments of "be quiet before you have no dignity left" is tigering lame and tiresome.  If anyone doesnt have any dignity or "cool" points left around here, it would be you.  Because time and time again in this post I have bashed on your tigered up reality and childish statements.  If anyone needs a life or somthing better to do, its you.  Because I am happy with mine.

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 01:37:35 pm »
Could've sworn i said i was joining the T.A , Do you know what that is? Surely you do since your "In the army" Then again, from what i read the US army has only ever hurt its self. You may have Nukes, a huge army, but your actual intelligence lets you down, Not to mention when your average american see's a McDonalds, he's prone to run into it and order everything on the menu.

Im finished beating you Auron.

Your on here every day, and yes, i do drop on everyday, but i dont sit on here all day like you, i have a basketball team to train with, What do you do with friends? Share how many Hrs you can stay in the barracks without being court marshalled?
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Auron

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 02:43:07 pm »
Oh ....... your foriegn.

Well .... im done then, kinda explains itself dont it.

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 02:56:08 pm »
Your foreign,

Whats your point? Racism in the army is not permitted.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline chronolink

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 05:16:15 pm »
Auron still rhymes with Moron

nuff said

Chown -R us ./Base

and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 03:39:43 pm »
Since when is the British considered a race? The American army sends thousands of people to fight a war protecting their country, and hundreds die just for the cause of us not getting our ass whooped by hawk terrorists that think they get 72 virgins in heaven for killing people. What does the British do? Sit around and go weee we eat tea and crumpets, weee we fly planes... weeee.. we're british bloody hell... I have nothing against British people really, but I consider you like canadians, except with an actual *small* army. Most Canadians do the same thing your doing.... "OMG you made an insult towards a canadian, your racist!" Gimme a break.

Offline chronolink

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 05:57:47 pm »
Tbh dude it's not like all British are like that. Yes you get more racism here like: OMG he's black/jewish lets take the piss OLOLOL!!!!11elvenSHIFTONEONE11!!!!

The tea and crumpets is some lame fabrication someone came up with, its just a base steroetype of us.

Our Prime Minister loves your president

The press here are like: 18 Britons killed in Iraq. It's like the press don't care about America

I hear all this crappy war politics on the radio every single day at work, it's really boring

Yes, we do say "bloody hell mate." A lot

Chown -R us ./Base

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2006, 01:50:47 am »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
Since when is the British considered a race? The American army sends thousands of people to fight a war protecting their country, and hundreds die just for the cause of us not getting our ass whooped by hawk terrorists that think they get 72 virgins in heaven for killing people. What does the British do? Sit around and go weee we eat tea and crumpets, weee we fly planes... weeee.. we're british bloody hell... I have nothing against British people really, but I consider you like canadians, except with an actual *small* army. Most Canadians do the same thing your doing.... "OMG you made an insult towards a canadian, your racist!" Gimme a break.

You wouldnt lose a single soldier if you didnt give out so much friendly fire.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Corrupt Cham

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2006, 04:08:00 am »
If Auron is in da army why isnt his ass in Iraq instead of on here everyday. He probably got dishonerabley discharged for having sex with a goat in Iraq.

This Pwnage was brought to you by,

Mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline chronolink

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:51 pm »
Quote from: Corrupt Cham
If Auron is in da army why isnt his ass in Iraq instead of on here everyday. He probably got dishonerabley discharged for having sex with a goat in Iraq.
                                                This Pwnage was brought to you by,
                                                                                                         Mr. Killa Cham

LOL you proper pwned him

Probably gets anally raped and discharged (no pun intended)

Chown -R us ./Base

Offline Auron

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2006, 09:34:44 pm »
Im not in Iraq yet becuase my unit has just got back, and we will be going again next year sometime, or it could be tigering tommrow.

And even when im in Iraq I will have internet, I already told you tigertards I work on networks all day for the Army.  so of course im going to have net access.

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2006, 09:42:45 am »
Friendly fire? So roadside bombs and suicide terrorists are considered friendly fire? Damn didn't know we sided with the Muslims. Hell, sure, it's a possibility we DO lose a few soldiers to that.. but wolf, it's not like this is halo and can turn friendly fire off :/. Accidents happen. And Chrono, tea and crumpets is just fun to say
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:44:47 am by The Muffin Man »

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2006, 09:08:03 pm »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
Friendly fire? So roadside bombs and suicide terrorists are considered friendly fire? Damn didn't know we sided with the Muslims. Hell, sure, it's a possibility we DO lose a few soldiers to that.. but wolf, it's not like this is halo and can turn friendly fire off :/. Accidents happen. And Chrono, tea and crumpets is just fun to say

Friendly fire? So roadside bombs and suicide terrorists are considered friendly fire? Damn didn't know we sided with the Muslims. Hell, sure, it's a possibility we DO lose a few soldiers to that.. but wolf, it's not like this is *Halo* and can turn friendly fire off :/. Accidents happen. *Oh and* Chrono, tea and crumpets is just fun to say

Offline Gizza

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 10:06:26 pm »
Lol Jord are yo just gonn fix up every1s mustakes

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2006, 10:59:28 pm »
That seems to be the best insult he can pull out these days. Too bad noone cares :/