Author Topic: Crim's Story Part 1[Not a true story but long]  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Paine

Crim's Story Part 1[Not a true story but long]
« on: May 22, 2006, 03:12:38 am »
Me and some of my friends had found a parchment close to town reveiling a guilds location so we had set out to find it. It was far out but we finally arrived and it was unbumpable so we decided to stealth around guildhouse until someone came out because we could see shadows inside and hear talking. I had readied my hessite xbow and got ready to attack when all of a sudden like 10 bone gonvors spawn around us and scan us. We began to run as they attempted to kill us I tried shooting them but I couldn't damage them while they could 1 hit K.O me. I had gotten split up from my friends but found a cave I went in and found a bumpable part of the guildhouse and got away from the gonvor. I walked around the dark basement of the guildhouse and bumped into a tame my stealth had came off and it went to attack me luckily i evaded I quickly ran upstairs where there was a guild metting going on I was instantly blinded and novad, I tried casting sight self but It didnt work because of the nova, when my sight came back I was locked in a square room and items layed around the outside so I couldn't bump and I could hear them talking, they told me I would reveil who sent me  or theyd let me suffer to death I told them I was sent alone even tho I hadn't, my leader had told us to go, he trains us. They had said fine suffer and suddenly I heard my friends say no you suffer bitch as I saw the enemy being killed, my friends quickly moved the items so I could get out but once I was out they began running and told me to run because more were coming, we ran and stealthed in another room as about 10 people approached all stronger then us. I quickly threw down a brazier loaded it and lit it and yelled firestorm and me and my friends quickly casted firestorm on the other side of the brazier they would be damaged and we could have time to escape but then we remembered our leader had told us not to leave until we had stolen 30 000 gold worth of items so we  began blinding them and fire storming them continually until they had died our stamina and mana were almost all gone we had began picking up items when we heard a voice saying Didnt your mother ever tell you not to steal and an arrow hit my friend killing him in 1 shot. We had ran without checking his stats towards the entrance and found out it was locked then suddenly someone casted lock/unlock on it. as a man stood there and laughed as those 10 bone gonvors headed for us we were trapped between the 1 hit killer and the bone gonvors so I quickly warped but forgot that my other friend couldnt. then I received a tell telling me that they had him and they wanted to meet with my entire guild we had went as negotiated they opened the door but did not plan to attack them yet. as we entered we saw an arena there stood that strong one who had 1 hit killed my friend. I tryed to access him but it wouldnt work. He said he wanted to face our leader winner take all. He stood laughing and said wheres the coward and then suddenly a voice said RIGHT HERE as our leader turned off stealth from behind the 1 hit killer and then with nothing equipted punched him and killed him in 1 shot. whos the coward again our guild leader said as the enemy guild had began to attack. I looked towards my leader as he signaled my guild to move back as we stood behind our leader he equipted his wand and said some odd words as cave walls began to appear around our opponents they were unable to move, then our opponent had began to scream as firestorm appeared under them their screams of pain made us laugh. I then asked my guild leader what spell that was and he told me it was one only known by the acients as he once again said those odd words and our whole guild had been warped to our guildhouse.

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 05:45:37 am »
Not only is your spelling terrible, Your imagination blows
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Paine

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 06:47:34 am »
xd lOL i know it was like 3 am when I wrote it

Offline chronolink

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 09:26:17 am »
Sorta reminds me of that time when Daegan, Stormy and I pinned TDK guild back to their house

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 10:40:37 am »
Paine, be quiet, you go to bed at 6 pm or your parents wouldnt be happen, immature tiger
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Paine

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 02:26:38 pm »
so ranger do you usually go into random topics and swear at people? Cause if thats true you have too much time on your hands buddy

Offline Lil Snow Bunny

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08:57 pm »
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:13:53 pm by Lil Snow Bunny »