Author Topic: Project SMWGIB  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Project SMWGIB
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:46:20 pm »
Project SMWGIB (Show Mickey Which Game Is Better)
=================================
=================================
As an attempt to get Mickey to stop with the creation of RPG Party and work on RPGWO instead, we will do different tasks to increase the rpgwo player base. Goals are to get new players, and get Mickey to work on the best game a lot of have ever played.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here are the tasks we will do, anyone can help, post what you have done to help it.
+++++
First Task: Write reviews and post about RPGWO on Gaming and MMORPG websites
+++++

More to come...
How to show what you've done.
Here is the outline on what to post to show what you've done.

Description:
Task: #
URL:
Other Info:
Don't even post rants about how you think it is a lame idea or a waste of time, because I have time to waste.

Description: Posted a review.
Task: 1
URL: http://www.mpogl.com/index.php?option=com_...d=133&Itemid=53
Other Info: None

Offline Light Elf

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:59:19 pm »
ur a choob this post is a waste of space on grinches host

Offline Pokemon Steve

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 06:22:04 pm »
So was that reply.

Offline Light Elf

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 06:30:07 pm »
so was that one

Offline THEAC

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 09:34:18 pm »
Maybe RPG Party will be better than RPGWO?
Not a Democrat... not a Republican... just one out of those many George W. Bush haters.

Those of you that are Americans, become an independent.

My RPGWO username? That is a secret only noobs know :)

Offline Dark Elf

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:52:10 pm »
i have an account there, its turtle.
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Auron

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 06:31:49 am »
yeah it sucks fat nuts

Offline scidhuv

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 10:27:29 am »
Yes I could maybe assist with Project PHRUIFNEJ
Stuff

Offline Dan

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 11:26:21 am »
Project DJRN$KFJU is a much better idea..

Offline Dark Elf

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 11:37:48 am »
face it.
posting places wont help more people come to this game.

thats liek going to a bunch of people with an xbox and trying to tell them how sweet atari is..the game is just to ugly for alot of people.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 11:39:16 am by Dark Elf »
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Miner 49er

• Attack: 2852
    Defense: 2961
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 35
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Tenth year Anniversary Karma Bad
Project SMWGIB
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 12:08:37 pm »
i'd prefer an atari over an xbox anyday

Offline Snowman

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 04:28:15 pm »
well there is always gun point most ppl will buckle under gunpoint :-D

Offline Pirate Wings

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 11:08:02 pm »
Theres always a staff revise on nulona, arc and whatever world ut decides to run this week. Shadow can stay as it is cuz it's in a class of it's own whether thats good or bad depends who ya know.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Zoex

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 03:30:37 am »
Kudos to Jordonias for trying. But, as I see it, we should do the exact oposite of that. We should try to smear the name as much as possible.

Hopefully UT is really leaving and withdrawing his funds leaving a gap in the server support.

The less people that would pay for perks means the less money Mick has.

He would probably buckle under the first sign the game won't make him anymore money and look for a buyer.

Enter Jon.

Hate him or love him, hes got the cash to buy and the XP with VB6 to run it well.

I have not been on Shadow as of late, so I don't know it's condition, but it is only there to make some people happy, not to replace the Phobos that once was. Jon wants out of this game, Mick intends to milk this for any money the bastard can get.

Lets think about Jon's ownership.

Jon I would think would want to make his money back, but he does not have to do that all at one time. If the game were brought out of it's wolfhole state in lets say, a year, it could start making more money.

Worst case senario is we get tagged with a monthly fee, but this is highly unlikely, many newbies would not ever even try the game even with a trial period. Such an act would kill the player base.

I would predict major changes in the first few months, administration would probably be stripped down to bare needs. And the Perks list would be redone and maintained as it was intended. Sorry but we would no longer get away with having perks for 3+ years for our 20 bucks.

Random blips of servers would be done away with, probably 2 med-evil servers much like the old Lib and Phobos, perhaps a new modern server down the line (I would hope).

Quite possibly a raise in the perks price, maybe $25 for a year.

Now that we are looked at as possible paying customers instead of toys for admin fun, we would get prompt perks service, regular updates, and the god damn apeals may actually be read.

All in all, I honestly think that the game would recover even if just slightly if it were in Jon's hands (don't let me down).

I say we wait till the tigerheads give up milking it, and push for Jon as owner.

I still plan on going out to meet Mick in a couple months, we shall see how it goes.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 03:32:53 am by Zoex »

Offline Auron

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 05:50:22 am »
Wtf kinda crack are you smoking ........ your seriously a newbie tigering newb if you think all that wolf is going to happen.  See now you look st00pid as tiger, go sit down newb.

Quote from: Zoex
Kudos to Jordonias for trying. But, as I see it, we should do the exact oposite of that. We should try to smear the name as much as possible.

Hopefully UT is really leaving and withdrawing his funds leaving a gap in the server support.

The less people that would pay for perks means the less money Mick has.

He would probably buckle under the first sign the game won't make him anymore money and look for a buyer.

Enter Jon.

Hate him or love him, hes got the cash to buy and the XP with VB6 to run it well.

I have not been on Shadow as of late, so I don't know it's condition, but it is only there to make some people happy, not to replace the Phobos that once was. Jon wants out of this game, Mick intends to milk this for any money the bastard can get.

Lets think about Jon's ownership.

Jon I would think would want to make his money back, but he does not have to do that all at one time. If the game were brought out of it's wolfhole state in lets say, a year, it could start making more money.

Worst case senario is we get tagged with a monthly fee, but this is highly unlikely, many newbies would not ever even try the game even with a trial period. Such an act would kill the player base.

I would predict major changes in the first few months, administration would probably be stripped down to bare needs. And the Perks list would be redone and maintained as it was intended. Sorry but we would no longer get away with having perks for 3+ years for our 20 bucks.

Random blips of servers would be done away with, probably 2 med-evil servers much like the old Lib and Phobos, perhaps a new modern server down the line (I would hope).

Quite possibly a raise in the perks price, maybe $25 for a year.

Now that we are looked at as possible paying customers instead of toys for admin fun, we would get prompt perks service, regular updates, and the god damn apeals may actually be read.

All in all, I honestly think that the game would recover even if just slightly if it were in Jon's hands (don't let me down).

I say we wait till the tigerheads give up milking it, and push for Jon as owner.

I still plan on going out to meet Mick in a couple months, we shall see how it goes.

Offline Pirate Wings

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 06:49:13 am »
I only paid for perks once since I started and had to pay a 2nd time when I started up arc II but micks got over $500 from me anyways adding up for extra land and stuff to make it easier starting off on nulona before I got hacked and I still sometimes do the perks for 50k deal or would if I still played and it adds up to $200 from that. Despite afew people complaining about that their complaints actualy made more people aware that I was offering to buy perks for that cheap so I ended up with more people interested in it so thanks for those people spreading around those rumours the publicity really helped out. How about we just burn rpgwo completly as the most favourable thing to do with the game is delete it.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline scidhuv

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 07:41:56 am »
Mickey wouldnt give up rpgwo, his core coding is wolf anyway
Stuff

Offline chronolink

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 09:23:12 am »
If this game ever went P2P i'm sure many would quit

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Jeroy

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 03:33:58 pm »
If the game went P2P..... The Host would quit.
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Auron

Project SMWGIB
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 04:57:16 am »
haha