Author Topic: Howdy howdy let’s get rowdy  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Gizza

Howdy howdy let’s get rowdy
« on: January 23, 2021, 05:20:15 am »
Howdy all,

Very long time, not sure anyone’s still around but I am now..

Honestly, just daily seeing new RPGS, newer graphics, and newer platforms as much as as it feels great and perks on the creators on design congrats but just doesn’t feel like home honestly... I do enjoy the newer games although nothing really stuck unlike (TRIGGER) RuneScape or rpgwo. How we all doing? Is there anything going for a bloke that has 2hours a spare a day to grind out some alchemy, farming and pve or we at death? Know it’s been dead for years don’t need those comments 😂

Offline Balthazar

Re: Howdy howdy let’s get rowdy
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 06:56:08 pm »
Well gizza
i remember ur name  its been a gooooooooooooooooooood long minute but still remember ur name. Dont think ever had any negative experiences with you so let me give you a good break down.

Enc S2 short for the Encedeous season 2
server is slowly losing momentum. Ran by gimpy and soapy it is major grindy low gold outputs til u hit higher levels, lands are costly especially with the low gold  but a trader and mule are fairly cheap. Abit of new content with speciality necklaces from monster parts as well as books that you can use that in reality are  skill specific quanth/sar/siths   (example  novice sword book would give upto 10 or 15 what ever quanth did   but it gives that boost to sword skill to what ever u use it on) there is a ladder system on that server  and it gets reset during each break....break is when not many get on at all   right now average players are i think during the week from what i remember seeing is like 10ish   and more on weekends.

Hex v3
dead server not even online even tho it shows in the list

Hex Reborn
deadish server, there are about 4 or 5 max that still get on there and play....

there is a new admin only server
dont know much about it but according to the news on the client after u choose it... it wont go live until Enc S2 goes on its rebuild refix and update break   which could be anytime could be 3 months from now

the game is yeah just about max on new new server starts around 30 of us and then tapers down.....

but you can always try to get ur friends to come around and teach them the game and have them get their friends and they get their friends and boom    RPGWO is huge again lol

good seeing ya gizza

oh one last thing which i tell everyone

if u happen to have any old backups of servers, world files, scripts, inis,  etc   send me a message with a share link so i can add them to my RPGWO Archive Collection

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 10:26:49 pm »
Everyones on discord https://discord.gg/xnE9AkRHPQ

Offline Auron

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 11:01:35 am »
Is this the cool people chat?

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 01:41:42 pm »
of course it is...............