Author Topic: ENCELADUS  (Read 2792 times)

Offline revok

ENCELADUS
« on: November 16, 2020, 08:56:10 am »
Yo Peeps playing this server does anyone actually play it or whole world just for me =] Also take jool bonus to 100 whats this 60 nonsense. =]

Offline Balthazar

Re: ENCELADUS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 02:37:37 am »
it basically a hardcore server
gold ore gives 15 gold per ore
monsters drop alot less gold as well
potions only goto majors
i think boosts were lowered aswell

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 04:27:18 pm »
Hardcore is a bad way to explain it but balthazar did hit some key points. Whats up revok long time no talk! Check back in about 3 weeks when we are wiping and changing alot of stuff! we had 20-30 for awhile. Was a good experiment on how difficult people want it. It got progressively better to around 50 when it hit its peek of gold and items for an average player. Alot of new stuff and revamped systems coming in december though!

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:37:27 pm »
Also jump in the discord! theres a few hundred of us active there!     https://discord.gg/spXTYnVC

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 01:02:01 am »
told him to get discord
not sure if he or his buddy will

Offline revok

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 07:09:06 am »
Hey man yea been a long time =] I look forward to seeing it up in December good luck with it all. I understand making it not to easy but also making the earlier grind not fun and hard to progress along the stages from garnet to diamond without jewels pots makes the grind pointless. You shouldnt focus on making the early game hard but the game in totality more fun server seemed cool anyways.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 11:17:33 am »
It progressed at the same speed oddly enough and the difficulty was set like that early on for a reason. We had ALOT of vendors and traders as a result! I would see it feeling painful playing alone. Its a system thats ment for a community. The server will run as a ladder systems similar to diablo esc games. So on a 4 month window. Maybe longer if people want but 4 months is about peek play for everyone. Long enough for try hards to get to 100 and others to enjoy at there own pace. With each reset will be balance changes and quest. We already have a long list of changes some already done. Will put the list of changes out a week before launch. This will be "season" 2. Some clef notes would be gold is slightly increased lower lvls, lowered on some higher end mobs. Might adjust monster drop jewels down slightly, they scale alittle to quick. Stealth will cost enough points so some one can only spec stealth and not an attack. This is a choice based on the input of the 3 highest stealth players on the server, one who was top lvl by far.

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 01:48:46 pm »
I actually enjoyed most of the way that server went(always a crafter and you mixed it up).  so I'm glad you're bringing it back, and hoping there are some ways for crafters to afford the basics this time.

things I'd like to see
-cheaper land
-a vendor that accepts basic potions for a bit of gold so alchemists can buy land
-cheaper mules

honestly all my gripes were about lack of cash and insanely high prices...so you know, fix that.  I know trying to make a viable economy is something you were after, but that can be better achieved by having expensive vanity items as a gold sink than by removing gold and raising basic costs.
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 08:23:35 pm »
I have considered NPC for items like seeds ect. But the issue i fall back to is whats a good amount? 10 seeds 1g? If its 1 for 1 you could make a killing in an hour. Even at 10 to 1 you would make a decent amount of money if you were goal oriented.

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 12:54:02 am »
would be careful on that idea
plants once are gone are gone you know that
and if there was someone buying seeds in huge allotments the farmers are gunna go cut everything in site keeping 1 to 5 of everything buy that mule stick theirs on the mule cut more sell   cut more sell cut more sell cut more sell then you have no plants left in the world except thiers and then if anyone else needs seeds they could then make a killing cos they be only one with seeds

i would say no to being able to sell seeds

i could see maybe a furniture maker who needed logs
cos people aint gunna cut and dig up the stump to stop a tree from coming back unless it was on their own land
and i could see 20 logs for at enc prices  20 for 10

logs weigh a good amount maybe even 30 for 15 but has to be 30

i know that goes 2 logs for 1 gold either way but if it was in a bulk only then not many gunna be able to carry that much without the super slow walking cos of overburden

just my thought

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 06:24:57 pm »
wow I meant potions.  ie nurse who takes 10 life potions and gives 25(?) gold...other skills could have similar npcs, but definitely shouldn't be raw materials.

these types of gold generators would really only be used early game to get land/mule because you make a lot more selling to players.
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 06:00:38 pm »
you could collect over 1k petals for life pots at the start of a server quick. Thats my overall issue with it. And at that rate 10=25. would most likely be the fastest method for gold. IE plant 10 rows of bushes and go nuts.
Also plants regerm on non claimed land? I think! Could be wrong.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2020, 10:47:25 am »
Enceladuus season two is live! waiting for John to update the list!
Name=Enceladus Season Two
Description=V2 : Where will you rank?
IP=162.248.92.228
Port=4012
UpdateURL=http://162.248.92.228/enceladus2/
;;;Version2

Offline Jon The Great

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2020, 11:04:51 am »
Updated

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2020, 11:34:01 am »
Thanks a ton Jon!

Offline @@Admin Blaster

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2020, 03:01:52 am »
New server up 15 to 20 average so far in the first few days. Player driven economy, unique monsters and fun social interactions with people that have been in basically all the servers throughout time!

Cool nostalgia.

Come and enter Enceladus and have some fun!

Also, I'm not an @@@ anymore I'm just a player. Tarchi on the server.

<3
Like Like x 2 View List

Offline RPG Grandma

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 04:48:26 pm »
Also jump in the discord! theres a few hundred of us active there!    https://discord.gg/spXTYnVC

This link is expired, could you please post a new one for me? Thank you!

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 07:51:43 pm »