Author Topic: ENCELADUS  (Read 69 times)

Offline revok

ENCELADUS
« on: November 16, 2020, 08:56:10 am »
Yo Peeps playing this server does anyone actually play it or whole world just for me =] Also take jool bonus to 100 whats this 60 nonsense. =]

Offline Balthazar

Re: ENCELADUS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 02:37:37 am »
it basically a hardcore server
gold ore gives 15 gold per ore
monsters drop alot less gold as well
potions only goto majors
i think boosts were lowered aswell

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 04:27:18 pm »
Hardcore is a bad way to explain it but balthazar did hit some key points. Whats up revok long time no talk! Check back in about 3 weeks when we are wiping and changing alot of stuff! we had 20-30 for awhile. Was a good experiment on how difficult people want it. It got progressively better to around 50 when it hit its peek of gold and items for an average player. Alot of new stuff and revamped systems coming in december though!

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:37:27 pm »
Also jump in the discord! theres a few hundred of us active there!     https://discord.gg/spXTYnVC

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 01:02:01 am »
told him to get discord
not sure if he or his buddy will

Offline revok

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 07:09:06 am »
Hey man yea been a long time =] I look forward to seeing it up in December good luck with it all. I understand making it not to easy but also making the earlier grind not fun and hard to progress along the stages from garnet to diamond without jewels pots makes the grind pointless. You shouldnt focus on making the early game hard but the game in totality more fun server seemed cool anyways.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 11:17:33 am »
It progressed at the same speed oddly enough and the difficulty was set like that early on for a reason. We had ALOT of vendors and traders as a result! I would see it feeling painful playing alone. Its a system thats ment for a community. The server will run as a ladder systems similar to diablo esc games. So on a 4 month window. Maybe longer if people want but 4 months is about peek play for everyone. Long enough for try hards to get to 100 and others to enjoy at there own pace. With each reset will be balance changes and quest. We already have a long list of changes some already done. Will put the list of changes out a week before launch. This will be "season" 2. Some clef notes would be gold is slightly increased lower lvls, lowered on some higher end mobs. Might adjust monster drop jewels down slightly, they scale alittle to quick. Stealth will cost enough points so some one can only spec stealth and not an attack. This is a choice based on the input of the 3 highest stealth players on the server, one who was top lvl by far.