Author Topic: A quick fix  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Gimpy

A quick fix
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:27:23 pm »
I know you didnt seem to like the idea, but IMO along with many other players in rpgwo. You should increase the spawn sizes. Tigger ran around for the better half of 30 mins and found like 5 packs of mobs. its insane. Phobos has it right, LARGE central groups in the middle of a 50x50. Turned it into a fun monster bash. Also can lead to a rough time if the mobs help friend or help species. So its not all fun and games but you get my point. To few mobs, exspecialy if your hunting for certain items.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Gimpy

Re: A quick fix
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 07:49:17 pm »
Also i have come to accept your alchemy system. I think it would be okay if you just added in your v2 multi use? And maybe some better farming tools like multi plough?

Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:07:28 pm »
What ever change I make to the wilderness spawns will affect the worms too. I need to code something to reduce worm population first.
You may have conquered my worlds, but I destroyed them!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 View List

Offline Thaddeus

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 06:17:37 pm »
maybe a bit late of a suggestion, but perhaps adding worms as something that spawns out of unearthed graves? at a higher chance than other stuff, and making graves more prevalent? so they don't spawn randomly and clutter up an already mined out area, but keep the risk for a miner, and not in a totally random spawn, but something they have some warning for.

-i mean having a group of them spawn from a grave, not just a single one, as opposed to the single undeads that spawn (not removing the undead, just shifting the rates)

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 01:53:55 pm »
lol your worms seem to have broken things...

I've always hated unearthed graves, and having those and worms is a total hassle while mining.  that said they aren't killing any miners(as far as I know) just annoying the hell out of us, so what is the point in having them?  fighters stay above ground to train(except for quest stuff), crafters either run away or use golems/tames to deal with that type of stuff, so why have monsters underground at all?  if it is just to annoy crafters, that is a horrible reason.
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?