Author Topic: Something to someone about some things  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Pirate Wings

Something to someone about some things
« on: April 12, 2006, 01:21:17 am »
When something is bothering you from something that’s happened or hasn’t happened and you’re upset with yourself and at someone and they don’t know why and if you tell them they may not like you anymore but if you keep treating them like they’ve done something wrong without them knowing what they’ve done wrong they’ll have better reason to not like you anymore. If they even think it’s wrong.
When somebody tells you a reason on something and you know that it might be true but you’re not sure and then you see that the thing you want happen to you has happened to others from this person and you given them plenty of time for it to happen but it doesn’t and they tell you it’s not their call when it is. Which if you was friends with someone it wouldn’t have to be voted on and there’s no troubles just like that as I would have but now know not to do if the situation was reversed. No offense I hope we can still be friends

When something was meant to happen tomorrow and over a week passes it’s pretty good odds it’s not going to happen which again leaves someone wondering what they’ve done wrong and leads to them treating this other person like crap without meaning to.

Sometimes someone gets so scared that something might not be anymore and doesn’t know what to do about it because some things others have told this person makes sense and has happened which really leaves this person wondering if it’s true or not.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline chronolink

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:30:40 am »
Step forward on that situation, and demand answers. Don't directly demand if you don't want, you can do it subtely

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 11:18:04 pm »
The direct aproach is like talking to a friggen wall and yet she says we're still friends which I hope is true.

Offline Mistress

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 11:58:09 pm »
err if this about you gettin voted into guild... Yes I leave it up to my guildees to vote who gets in and who doesn't. I am friends with almost everyone on server wings. Yes we are friends, that doesn't change the fact that I leave guild invites up to my guild. I don't run it like I am god and they do what I say whether they like it or not.... It's thier guild, they decide together... Nothing against you or anyone else.
I saw Elvis!!! He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 12:18:25 am »
I don't care bout that anymore but that was one thing. I wrote it when I was peed off but I'm not anymore soo.... ignore this post heh. Close, lock flame w/e. But I did ask when there was only 1 member in it so blah. Anyways I'm in a diff guild and it's cool still luv u and yesterday was abad day for me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 12:20:59 am by Wings »

Offline Auron

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 05:29:58 am »
I always hated it when a guild leader doesnt have the tigering balls/tits to make their own decisions about who gets in or not.

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 05:59:10 am »
hey auron how about you go lick some military balls in those puplic showers you guys use

Offline Auron

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 06:18:44 am »
how about becoming more knowledgable on wolf before trying to insult me dumb tiger because I have my own shower.  As does everyone.  Your stupid ass has been brainwashed by TV so much what was left of what someone might have called grey matter is now gone ..... replaced by TV and stupid misconceptions.

So go take a long walk of a short pier
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:19:25 am by Auron »

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 06:20:17 am »
oh and wings shes being serious about the whole voting thing, on last shadow NOBODY got in the guild without a vote, and if they did we would vote on whether to keep em or not, they only way to gte in guild without a vote and stay without a vote is if you are married to her(or dating) lol

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 06:21:17 am »
im sorry auron i dont speak DUMBASS can you please translate?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:21:35 am by Light Elf »

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 11:50:00 am »
Ahh kewl that was only 1 point I brought up though out of the 4. The one in bold is the one that was pretty obviouse because I gave a huge hint heh. And I might as well explaine the rest so everyone else knows half what i'm talking about.

When something is bothering you from something that’s happened or hasn’t happened and you’re upset with yourself and at someone and they don’t know why and if you tell them they may not like you anymore but if you keep treating them like they’ve done something wrong without them knowing what they’ve done wrong they’ll have better reason to not like you anymore. If they even think it’s wrong.
This is a combenation of what variouse sources that shall remain unnamed who I recently found out were lieing so this statement is now pointless.

When somebody tells you a reason on something and you know that it might be true but you’re not sure and then you see that the thing you want happen to you has happened to others from this person and you given them plenty of time for it to happen but it doesn’t and they tell you it’s not their call when it is. Which if you was friends with someone it wouldn’t have to be voted on and there’s no troubles just like that as I would have but now know not to do if the situation was reversed. No offense I hope we can still be friends
You all figured this one out.

When something was meant to happen tomorrow and over a week passes it’s pretty good odds it’s not going to happen which again leaves someone wondering what they’ve done wrong and leads to them treating this other person like crap without meaning to.
Said she would log in msn for me and never did but it's cool we chatted in game anyways so all is forgiven.

Sometimes someone gets so scared that something might not be anymore and doesn’t know what to do about it because some things others have told this person makes sense and has happened which really leaves this person wondering if it’s true or not.
Sometimes I kind of over react with stuff concerning Guin and it's a surprise at times she even wants to talk to me so she's either crazy or just really cool.

I always hated it when a guild leader doesnt have the tigering balls/tits to make their own decisions about who gets in or not.
Strangely enough I sort of agree with Auron but he could have phrased it better but as far as I know me and Guin are still cool with each other despite that.