General > RPGWO 2

Gallows Admin corruption (quitting)

(1/2) > >>

yeahs:
I had fun being the first to reach 30 as a fighter, but Im going to quit while im top because the admin Tommy plays favorites because i was leveling faster than his new friends. If you want to play on an unfair server where you the admin gives handouts to certain players be my guest, but its not for me :). heres some audio I found on youtube. Its kinda sad to listen to because Jaster was apart of what made Tommy shut down the server in the first place but now he seems as he just wants to be liked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpA7f3tbrN0&feature=youtu.be

Eat Me:
:(

King Dravien:
Bookmarked that video for a fun listen.

Glad i didnt even bother to look into the server. I didnt even read the post about its release.  I got a message from Rowah saying "Tommy says you should come play his server"   Cant wait to reply to him with that youtube link.

Tommy will always be remembered as the guy who kept opening servers just to kill RPGWO a little more each time.

Tommy:
Oh, yey.. More drama.
For the record, not that it matters, I didn't add stealth vision to any monsters that are already in world and it was added to very few other monster categories that are to come. These categories make sense as they are a monster type that make sense to have stealth vision as they've had it in the past (vampires) if I recall correctly. And they are going to be the source of stealth vision pots. These pots, as of current plans have the values of 30, 50 and 75. Which is subject to change.
I talk a lot of wolf, and I'll be the first to admit it.
Also, the only Damon in the world was an auto drop and was found and claimed by Koth.
I did /meteor for wolfs and giggles last night, but no Damon was spawned in doing so.
I also am inclined to mention that on several occasions I asked Marakech (the OP of this thread) to stop abusing bugs and he failed to do so. It was in the /rule already that abusing bugs will get you banned, which the rules have been revised the other night to give a three strike you're out approach.

Namely the bug that he continued abusing after I asked everyone to change change their memorized warp locations IF they were in a quest, was warping into the now, and at the time of the notifications, no warp quest reward spot. When I caught him doing so I told him directly to change his warp, and took it as a sign of faith that he did it. Then later found him doing it still so I made him change it then and there and made him make a warp stone so I could verify and let him off with a warning. I can provide server logs as they are, unmodified, for these occasions if Mickey is willing to look them over when I get home, if needed (only to Mickey as I don't know what is in them in regards of communications between players and the such and I’d rather not potentially put their privacy at risk).

Also when I explained to him that he was exploiting a bug and how it was a bug, he continued being disrespectful and being an overall bad ‘influence’ because he was talking down to me, the admin of the server, blowing me off like my points of view were invalid. This is EXACTLY the same as going up to one’s employer and telling them that everything they are paying to to do is null and void and that they should let you whatever you want to do.

Furthermore, I have reported the video on youtube. You MAY repost it as audio without spewing my gorgeous mug in the video. My face need not be on there at all. You may also repost it if you would like if you go through and blur any identifying things of me such as my face and my name badge for Walmart. BTW the clearance balloon on my head was named Clarence, he popped so I made a hat out of him!

Aside from that my lunch is over and I didn't get to eat my food because I spent the entirety of my lunch writing this.
Best of luck, and thanks for the feedback!

Roarion:

--- Quote from: Tommy on March 10, 2017, 06:53:05 pm ---Also when I explained to him that he was exploiting a bug and how it was a bug, he continued being disrespectful and being an overall bad ‘influence’ because he was talking down to me, the admin of the server, blowing me off like my points of view were invalid. This is EXACTLY the same as going up to one’s employer and telling them that everything they are paying to to do is null and void and that they should let you whatever you want to do.

--- End quote ---

Maybe I don't understand your post fully but it sounds like you messed up and allowed players to memorize on quest land? If that's the case that's your fault and not a bug. You screwed up and should log into every account and re-memorize the warps. Players are players and you cannot blame them for taking advantage of your mistakes. Fix what you messed up.

--- Quote from: Tommy on March 10, 2017, 06:53:05 pm ---Also when I explained to him that he was exploiting a bug and how it was a bug, he continued being disrespectful and being an overall bad ‘influence’ because he was talking down to me, the admin of the server, blowing me off like my points of view were invalid. This is EXACTLY the same as going up to one’s employer and telling them that everything they are paying to to do is null and void and that they should let you whatever you want to do.

--- End quote ---

This is not a job - it's an online video game. If you can't take a little smack talk from players or deal with them when they are upset step down now.

--- Quote from: Tommy on March 10, 2017, 06:53:05 pm ---I did /meteor for wolfs and giggles last night, but no Damon was spawned in doing so.

--- End quote ---

Why? So you can admin troll players and upset them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version