Author Topic: RPGWO Future Files - COMPLETE!  (Read 13428 times)

Offline Roarion

RPGWO Future Files - COMPLETE!
« on: June 22, 2016, 10:34:50 pm »
Here are the RPGWO Future files. They took me a real freaking long time to make and ever a longer time to collect images off OpenGameArt + make quests.

I hope you enjoy them, the entire world should be setup for you to play already and basically be bug free.

I have 3 end game quests no one has seen / done yet. Each one is like 200x200 with checkpoints and a ton of other stuff that probably requires 2-4? hours to hook up on an admin and test. If your world doesn't suck and someone gets to like 1300+ stats I would be willing to help you out with these. Hell if you world is half decent I might considering helping you expand the world a bit.  8)

If you need any help setting them up or are wondering about anything feel free to post. The best way to contact me is to send me a PM on these forums. I don't check too often though.

Disclaimer : My files - I can do w/e I want with them.   ;D :( :'(

Also thanks to Jon for increasing the file size. The images are hosted here, grab server files from here...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byw6oXK8aSiscXVFbWVkSjNnd2s/view?usp=sharing
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Jon The Great

Re: RPGWO Future Files - COMPLETE!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:40:12 pm »

Offline Roarion

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:42:36 pm »
Mirrored at http://rpgwoforums.net/downloads/ServerFuture.zip

Thanks a bunch! Drive link will probably go down in a month or so when I need space.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Roarion

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:09:28 pm »
I would also like to express that gimpy is a dupe because I'm salty. He told me he was thinking about hosting the files with Mickey and then shipped them off to other sources after I explicitly stated i didn't want someone to just host the files and run them into the ground dead. Heck I even told him I would make additions to the server if he didn't do that. I think he doesn't remember getting macroed on so hard.

But it is what it is. They are also planning on opening there own server with them but if you are half decent and can figure out the files you can open something better yourself and I believe you should all get a chance to run them into the ground  :P.

Best of luck to you all playing I hope you have fun! That's the end goal anyway!

(Probably won't care about any of this tomorrow, salt is just real right now)
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 05:03:29 am »
Who else would be admin if not you or Mickey? Did you even offer to be an admin or did you just offer your help? How the tiger would it not be someone "running the files in to the ground" if it were Mickey being admin/host? He's been a garbage admin for years so no clue what you mean there. You know gimpy likes to play not be an admin so idk what you expected.

Ya you are pretty salty and it's not even entirely clear why the butthurt is so strong in you.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Roarion

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 07:00:07 am »
Who else would be admin if not you or Mickey? Did you even offer to be an admin or did you just offer your help? How the tiger would it not be someone "running the files in to the ground" if it were Mickey being admin/host? He's been a garbage admin for years so no clue what you mean there. You know gimpy likes to play not be an admin so idk what you expected.

Ya you are pretty salty and it's not even entirely clear why the butthurt is so strong in you.

Kaios, don't really value your opinion since it seems to me all you do it troll everyone and have done nothing really for the game. Good luck getting to lvl 30 again and burning out like always.

Anyway I asked gimpy about it, I stated no way Mickey would help him update it. He said Mickey would update the files if he bothered him enough. I did actually offer to take a secret admin and fix whatever he needed but mentioned I didn't want to deal with the players he could just ban people and that would be good enough.

Also I would of only shared the files with two people who I thought could make decent admins or run the server right if they tried. Even less of a reason to come back now lol.

Anyway have fun playing!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:01:45 am by Roarion »
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 07:39:33 am »
Whether or not you value my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that you are just mad about some trivial wolf and acting like a little baby.

I did my time so to speak years ago and while your efforts are admirable quite frankly by the time you ever started doing anything "for the game" it had already been on its last leg for a very long time.

No idea who your choices for admin would be but I really doubt you'd have done anything more if gimpy hadn't prompted this in the first place.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 08:23:37 am »
Whether or not you value my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that you are just mad about some trivial wolf and acting like a little baby.

I did my time so to speak years ago and while your efforts are admirable quite frankly by the time you ever started doing anything "for the game" it had already been on its last leg for a very long time.

No idea who your choices for admin would be but I really doubt you'd have done anything more if gimpy hadn't prompted this in the first place.

Actually the world is only 60% done by my to do list, but is basically 100% playable compared to any other world. I do have a web server where I have some projects coming down the pipeline. After I basically said, "Do not give the files to player X or X they will just open a boring world that won't get any updates" the least he could of done is came back and said, "I'm planning on giving the files to X player, I want to play the game" and we could of worked something out but obviously not. Sorry it's a bit upsetting after playing the game for so many years with someone and putting hundreds of hours of work into a server for them to just toss it off to someone else the first chance they get. Not sure how you constitue that as being a baby. Please buzz off, idk why you insist on coming here and defending people who read these forums and can easily post. If they want they can leave a message.

Anyway I have already received a PM and email about people inquiring opening a world with much more interesting stuff then you guys would of ever bothered to do. No regrets posting them here. I would rather have Tommy open up some base world off this and actually respond to players every now and then.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 08:30:39 am »
lol yeah great response dude, "actually I was going to do more in fact I was going to move mountains, turn water to wine and bring heaven to earth"

My mentioning of your whining is referring to your disdain for Eddie in the first place which derives out of, indeed, trivial bullwolf.

And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy opened a world at this very moment because it would follow in line with history exactly, dumb idiots opening up servers at the same time as someone else because when they see one person do it suddenly they get the itch for it as well. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Confused as to why you would say "you guys" as if I'm involved in any capacity at all.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:36:19 am by Kaios »

Offline Roarion

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 08:47:33 am »
lol yeah great response dude, "actually I was going to do more in fact I was going to move mountains, turn water to wine and bring heaven to earth"

Sorry I don't believe you took what I said correctly. When I said only 60% was done by my standards I didn't mean I was going to go do the other 40%. Maybe 5% at the most. I was just trying to point out I think this world can go alot further and would rather have someone who will try to make it better then let it sit at the point I left it at.

Idc about the crap that Eddie did, I don't want him to host my world period. Look at the guys track record -
Admin on the current server - nothing gets done on that world
Head Admin on modern world - Broken monsters and when the quests admins and w/e other 4-5 admins he had couldn't add enough content the world was just shut down they gave up.
Admin on Rebirth - Training rooms, I went from like 60-70 or 70-80 with those AFK quests. Server was run into the ground and had endgame content they didn't even bother to add. You could easily bump into quests and get really good gear. Files from balmung.
Nexus Attempts - Literally has the base nexus files and couldn't even fix them up enough to open a world.

Any server he has tried to open / work on just fails.

Anyway you can call Tommy a "dumb idiot" which maybe is correct since he added hero traps and other nooby stuff to the world, but that guy logs on and ran some events way late into his servers life which is better then Ganymede server and any of the other servers I remember you guys doing lately.

Edited: Changed server name, can't read I guess.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:51:13 am by Roarion »
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Roarion

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 08:53:49 am »
He also tried to open some old PK shadow server, fastest server death i've ever seen.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2016, 08:58:50 am »
Allow me to refer you to this list, some very bright player posted giving plenty of excellent reasons as to why there isn't any point in putting that amount of effort in.

Mickey didn't first allow Eddie to become an admin because he put up a bunch of servers using other people's files and they failed, there was a time when he actually put in the amount of effort and time that you did until at some point he got burned out just like you and just like everyone else.

You act like you've done something special but you haven't, you've just done something lately.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2016, 09:04:59 am »
Allow me to refer you to this list, some very bright player posted giving plenty of excellent reasons as to why there isn't any point in putting that amount of effort in.

Mickey didn't first allow Eddie to become an admin because he put up a bunch of servers using other people's files and they failed, there was a time when he actually put in the amount of effort and time that you did until at some point he got burned out just like you and just like everyone else.

You act like you've done something special but you haven't, you've just done something lately.

Lol that's my personal opinion, you can take it or leave it. Theres still people who like the game / have a desire to make the game better and I believe they should give it a shot even if I think it's a waste of time. I've got no problem helping people along and have done so plenty of times in the past.

I didn't say i've done anything special. I just said I would rather let someone who gives half a wolf a chance to run the world over someone like eddie.

Your statement that im burned out is 100% incorrect. The game is just dead in my opinion. If it some how makes a come back i'll be back to invest more time. If you told me I could have 50+ people log on day 1 like Hex I would be back working on this in no time.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2016, 09:12:33 am »
Game is dead yet here you are complaining about it, why even bother posting any of this at all? You could have just posted your files and left it at that but you had to make it personal for completely ridiculous reasons. You either care or you don't and you posting here and continuing to do so looks like you care a lot.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2016, 09:27:13 am »
Game is dead yet here you are complaining about it, why even bother posting any of this at all? You could have just posted your files and left it at that but you had to make it personal for completely ridiculous reasons. You either care or you don't and you posting here and continuing to do so looks like you care a lot.

Sure I care about the game, had plenty of years playing it and it was a lot of fun. Yes I do believe the game is dead and i've stated that why I no longer work on worlds which was the context of the post you linked to. You actually are the one to bring it up again, I only responded to that post when explicitly asked.

As I stated in my previous post - "I just said I would rather let someone who gives half a wolf a chance to run the world over someone like eddie." If I have to help them along the way or do a few updates that's no issue to me. There are a few people who would like a server to play and are willing to admin that don't hold the same opinion as many of us now do.

Sorry Kaios but looking at your post history a lot of your old posts are personal. Complaining, calling out, making fun of people and other admins. Sorry I posted about your friends and your butt hurt and have to go out of your way to defend them. Anyway i'm about done with this conversation and arguing with you is really getting me nowhere so I hope you have fun playing and wish you the best of luck. C ya!
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 09:33:10 am »
Haha yeah 10 years of post history from 14 years old to 24 now, obviously there is going to be a stark contrast.

Not denying I like to run my big mouth though because I do but it's not personal for me, I just enjoy arguing. I found it funny you were really this upset and now you're trying to call me butthurt lol.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 09:37:32 am »
Haha yeah 10 years of post history from 14 years old to 24 now, obviously there is going to be a stark contrast.

Not denying I like to run my big mouth though because I do but it's not personal for me, I just enjoy arguing. I found it funny you were really this upset and now you're trying to call me butthurt lol.

I only went back like two pages lol... Anyway like I said have fun playing!
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin

Offline Kaios

Attack Member
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 09:42:32 am »
2 pages back isn't far enough to see the worst of it, only person I've truly been upset with and expressed so via this forum was mickey and that was a private conversation

Anyway have fun feeling sorry for yourself!

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 02:03:54 pm »
If you told me I could have 50+ people log on day 1 like Hex I would be back working on this in no time.
well I'm sure you know this is a straight up lie but: if you open a server you'll have atleast 100 players logging in on day 1 completely shattering the old record with Hex!

now get to work ;D

also thanks for sharing files, and I'm not sure I thanked you for helping me when I was working on my own files so in case I didn't thanks for that too.
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 02:25:48 pm »
 :-*