General > RPGWO V6 / V7

Can u make a Proper Client!!

(1/4) > >>

JSleezY:
 this v 6 is a joke the client resembels the First client you ever made.. how about a caractor selection menu.. or even a remake button or some kind of help. all i hear is i want money i want something for my time... well make something that suggests you actually spent time on something.. this v6 is worse then v1 mickey your not crative... you are just recycling old ideas and trying to make them seem new, mickey you should just go back to working at mc Donalds you Tool.

Sacrifice:
Someones jimmies are ruffled.

JSleezY:
Wow v6 is total trash.. is this is gonna be your Meal ticket mickey.. you should just Quit man. the work you have done on this v 6 Server.. is worse then anything you ever did for v 1 and 2.. you Should have just Completley ReDid your v2 client and worked the autopatch Bugs.. but instead your Wasting your own time on this destined to fail Project.. rule 1 to making Succesfull Games... you do what ever your Player Base Wants. its really Clear that your not gonna Start Making a New Game From Scratch.. and everyone whos played v 1 and 2 can tell you Most likely Didint Put any Effort into v6 as well..

You want Money for your Games.. Stop Thinking you know what peole want.. Give them What they Do want.. Which is V1 and V2 Remastered..
you really think any one person here who says they actually give a wolf about what you want or need.. maybe a little But that quickly Comes to an End when your not producing the Goods.. v6 isn't a big enough Change for you To Justify  the Fact that youve been m.i.a For most of your Games Wonder Years.. the only Thing that was ever Wrong with the Original Rpgwo Was you apparently Hard Coded too much Things to Be able to Make Changes.. or so i have read.. So remake your Results.. But dont hard Code everything.. i mean isnt that essentially what you were trying to do with the other versions of this game.. i dont want to play your new game i want you to Fix the old one.. you do that and its just a matter of Advertising..

Greatest:
do you have pms or something?

mechanical keyboard enthusiast:
i would pay money to see jsleezy try writing c hashtag if it came with popcorn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version