Server Documentation > v2 Servers

Errors On command /Caveinall

(1/4) > >>

JSleezY:
Hey again So, I made my Rpgwo edit Dungeon and Successfully Loaded the map underground... and i typed /Caveinall to Make the Walls Around the Tunnel Cave in. i got 2 errors and booted.. they are in order :

WARNING: RandomByte Check Failed: 14/139 : Booted Joseph
error:winsock1_dataArrival : wrong Protocol or Connection State For the Requested Transaction or Request

And /caveinall only fills in unclaimed Land I am gonna just Surface trail 0 the edges of my tunnels.. if anyone knows of a Better Solution Please let me know!

JSleezY:
i am also wondering if there is some command to Level And entire Sector to one elevation.. or at least an area? walking around an entire sector Spamming either /lower or /raise is way to pain Staking

mechanical keyboard enthusiast:
just don't surface where you want cave walls to appear and wait like a day

they should cave into walls naturally i think as opposed to just black

JSleezY:
Roarian Said Aparently restarting your Sever will Reset the walls too  havnt trieed yet.. i just /surfacetrail 0 around the tunnels

And for the Leveling... /level 1-50 will level 50 tiles in your area to the elevation of the tile your standing on.. 20 aparently is for a plot. but i cant figure where to stand to make it even with 1 plot of land lol

didnt know if anyone knew :D

mechanical keyboard enthusiast:
one square left and one square up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version