Author Topic: Your wayward son returns  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Kc Kaine

Your wayward son returns
« on: February 17, 2015, 08:36:34 am »
It's been a long time since I've been back, but I am back. In college (finally) for "video gaming". Also taking weed smoking as my minor. Sell cars and suits work and own my own business selling airsoft and paramilitary equipment (also magic the gathering cards) so I work like 80 hours a week but still somehow only sit around all day and need a lightweight game I can play on the run. Want to help make rpgwo great again. Time, money. Playing it again.

I want to see two things. "on the run" means this game should be compatible with my wolfty android device. If china can deliver me what I would consider an epic computer at the start of the life of this game, in the form of a tablet for less than the price of a handjob - we should be clever enough to get our made in the usa product on the thing.

Another thing. Your website is down, Im accessing the internet through my neighbors phone (live in the country now) and I cant even play the game! Bogus! If money is the problem then we as a community have failed! Let's get this ball rolling and make RPGWO !!!THE!!! 2d mmo!!!!

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
Re: Your wayward son returns
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:09:27 pm »
Your website is down
it loaded for me no problem...maybe its your neighbor's phone causing the issue?  but welcome back person I've never heard of
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Sacrifice

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:00:34 pm »
Welcome back.

Lol...

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 05:36:18 pm »
Also taking weed smoking as my minor.

:D

Another thing. Your website is down, Im accessing the internet through my neighbors phone (live in the country now) and I cant even play the game! Bogus! If money is the problem then we as a community have failed! Let's get this ball rolling and make RPGWO !!!THE!!! 2d mmo!!!!

I'm not sure Mickey even realizes he could still be making money from this game, I posted a big rant awhile ago about how he should be working on this version of RPGWO rather than continuing to make attempts at games he thinks people would like better but he never responded. In fact after that post I haven't seen him make a post in awhile.

Also, the official updater has not been working for several weeks now and currently there is only one "official" server up, Hexed, which has been running for a rather long time now and I have to assume is either devoid of any type of player base or at the very least has been played out by now.

Check out these threads if you're still looking to get online:
http://rpgwoforums.net/index.php?topic=4722.0
http://rpgwoforums.net/index.php?topic=4726
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Roarion

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 08:26:41 pm »
Hexed, which has been running for a rather long time now and I have to assume is either devoid of any type of player base or at the very least has been played out by now.

Hexed is pretty cool Kaios you should check it out. You can now get a +200 hero boost anytime and can use a cooking knife that has similar stats to Damon. You can spec all your defenses, scan,  and use cooking as your main attack spec! No one has bothered to add the high level weapons to the server yet so you don't even have to worry about your cooking knife being under powered. Better yet they removed all the grind, if you use an ultima mana charge (4 seeds) on a seeder you can plant infinite plants for roughly an hour. I've been spending about 17 hrs a day online now and the good features that have been added to the server don't stop coming!
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Kc Kaine

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 01:53:33 pm »
Im not sure if you praising this "cooking knife" as a good thing is sarcastic or not.

Im working on a new set of pixel are will try to show soon. Definitely some of my best work yet. Introducing a new enemy, a race of aliens which invade much like grayyvns of the past.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 02:39:22 pm »
Im not sure if you praising this "cooking knife" as a good thing is sarcastic or not.

Im working on a new set of pixel are will try to show soon. Definitely some of my best work yet. Introducing a new enemy, a race of aliens which invade much like grayyvns of the past.

I was being very sarcastic.  8)
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle