Author Topic: Classic RPGWO  (Read 68597 times)

Offline Jon The Great

Re: Classic RPGWO
« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2020, 08:30:40 pm »
Yes, I do. Have I think a few screenshots in here from those times and included.

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #481 on: October 28, 2020, 11:51:39 pm »
Everyone's favourite lie courtesy of Rosewing

Sent :  13 March 2004 20:20:50
To :  neofusion_exodus@hotmail.com
Subject :  (no subject)

|  |  | Inbox

Hi all,

Since the war fix update two days ago, I have not been able to go to war, the war command is not working, I hope it is fixed today. However, we have started war with The Coalition and The Mystic Knights with our pk'ers. I will set war as soon as the command works. The object of the war is to put down the bullies and smack talkers in those guilds, and we will war until they are hurt very badly and stop their misdeeds and bad mouths. Ursus already pk'd Chronolink and made him run and warp because he was dying, then Ursus went after Renegade Knight, and pk'd him, Renegade also ran when he was dying. Both Chrono and Renegade have now quit the Mystic Knights. Zeno already killed daegan last night, and another Mystic member twice. They have no idea just how powerful we really are, but they are finding out fast. For those of you lower level, you can stay away from town and keep a low profile if you wish. However I expect everybody to support our war effort and either fight or help heal or stam others in combat or whatever. They have almost nothing but below level 30 and level 20 left, and a few above level 30. There will be plenty of them to kill for everyone, show no mercy and hit hard. The Pyr8 guild is also our ally, so The Real Axeman and Rin II are fighting on our side. The main targets are Echidna, Everlast, Mind, Beast, Conclair, Daegan (kill daegan with extreme predjudice), Nick Blaze, and any other coaltion or mystic knight members you see. If Chronolink or renegade Knight return to Mystic, we will get them also, and our higher levels will take them easily, we have that covered. You can type /guild in game to see our current war status at any time. We also need members with alchemy to make vamp pots. We are already winning this war, and we haven't even been able to declare guild war yet and show them just how strong we really are. This is a war about justice, and justice will be ours.

Kristine
wow just looking through this ..... i was actually mentioned in that .....the part of zeno killing deagan

Offline acro

« Reply #482 on: November 25, 2020, 10:46:09 am »
Yes, I do. Have I think a few screenshots in here from those times and included.

Would love to see one or two if you have them. I think I was an admin at one point? not that it was almost 20 years ago or anything

Offline Jon The Great

« Reply #483 on: May 12, 2021, 11:26:21 pm »
Old Jahoclave site
https://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/wotc/

@acro
@Konapo

Kind of cool all the old angelfire sites are kept online.

Offline Konapo

« Reply #484 on: May 13, 2021, 06:36:14 am »
Hey Jon, i am impressed you still remember our clan. Jahoclave put a lot of efford on it. Too bad i lost any contact with him and the other members of the clan since AIM died.

Offline Jon The Great

« Reply #485 on: May 13, 2021, 06:51:49 am »
You can try his hotmail from the webpage he might still check it.

Offline Konapo

« Reply #486 on: May 13, 2021, 04:17:34 pm »

i doubt he will remember me at all. The only person i kept contact with is Elazul.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #487 on: May 18, 2021, 12:16:33 pm »
CACTH 22!

Offline Gestation

« Reply #488 on: June 10, 2021, 08:14:32 pm »

i doubt he will remember me at all. The only person i kept contact with is Elazul.

Havent talked to Elazul in forever. Ask him if he remembers Tilur from WoS

Didnt know Jahoclave had pushed a rpgwo world mod on well of souls either
PYR8 Tilur

Offline Gestation

« Reply #489 on: June 10, 2021, 08:21:10 pm »

|  |  | Inbox

Hi all,

Since the war fix update two days ago, I have not been able to go to war, the war command is not working, I hope it is fixed today. However, we have started war with The Coalition and The Mystic Knights with our pk'ers. I will set war as soon as the command works. The object of the war is to put down the bullies and smack talkers in those guilds, and we will war until they are hurt very badly and stop their misdeeds and bad mouths. Ursus already pk'd Chronolink and made him run and warp because he was dying, then Ursus went after Renegade Knight, and pk'd him, Renegade also ran when he was dying. Both Chrono and Renegade have now quit the Mystic Knights. Zeno already killed daegan last night, and another Mystic member twice. They have no idea just how powerful we really are, but they are finding out fast. For those of you lower level, you can stay away from town and keep a low profile if you wish. However I expect everybody to support our war effort and either fight or help heal or stam others in combat or whatever. They have almost nothing but below level 30 and level 20 left, and a few above level 30. There will be plenty of them to kill for everyone, show no mercy and hit hard. The Pyr8 guild is also our ally, so The Real Axeman and Rin II are fighting on our side. The main targets are Echidna, Everlast, Mind, Beast, Conclair, Daegan (kill daegan with extreme predjudice), Nick Blaze, and any other coaltion or mystic knight members you see. If Chronolink or renegade Knight return to Mystic, we will get them also, and our higher levels will take them easily, we have that covered. You can type /guild in game to see our current war status at any time. We also need members with alchemy to make vamp pots. We are already winning this war, and we haven't even been able to declare guild war yet and show them just how strong we really are. This is a war about justice, and justice will be ours.

Kristine
wow just looking through this ..... i was actually mentioned in that .....the part of zeno killing deagan

Oh man I remember this went very bad for TDK. :)

Had to fight Rosewing with Del Rohs 3rd or 4th remade character
PYR8 Tilur

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #490 on: June 15, 2021, 01:00:21 am »
Yeah I missed the major part of the ear that is when I went to luny

Offline StormyNight

« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2021, 06:52:38 pm »

|  |  | Inbox

Hi all,

Kristine

Oh man I remember this went very bad for TDK. :)

Had to fight Rosewing with Del Rohs 3rd or 4th remade character

Hey!!!!

PS. Behold The Coalition

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2021, 03:14:48 am »
How u been stormy