Author Topic: What is going on with rpgwo.  (Read 9900 times)

Offline Gimpy

What is going on with rpgwo.
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:46:21 pm »
Mickey we need you to do something meaningful to rpgwo. the server selection right now is sad friend. Saints server is posibly the worse then ever listed, and the other servers dead. V2 isent right with monesters so mybe throw up a v1 for us? idk

Offline Alexander

Re: What is going on with rpgwo.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:17:26 am »
You are no longer welcome on my server.

EDIT: gimpy is PERM banned ip[74.79.] (Admin Saint),
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:19:53 am by Alexander »
RPGWOForums Consists primarily of trolls.

Offline Falcon

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:23:27 am »
Awwe gimpy is banned now too Saint? How many bans so far :P
Oldish player, not much else you need to know. Why are you even reading this, you should stop.. Please stop. Why are you not stopping?

Offline Alexander

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 01:01:10 am »
Coming from the noob admin who tried to ruin my server...

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 01:39:26 am »
im confused im ban for letting you know you run a garbage server on forums? lol ok. and ruin your server. bro i dont know if you relized it ornot but your servers already ruined. you cant give multi noobs admin. hand out damon for fun. and make diamonds jewels on your character at the start if a server and hope to be succsessful

Offline Alexander

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 01:46:16 am »
My server made $70usd in two weeks. My VPS costs $42USD a year. Define success.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 01:59:03 am »
My server made $70usd in two weeks. My VPS costs $42USD a year. Define success.
OK obviosly you dont understand what i ment by successful. I dont mean the 30 dollars you made some how by some morons. I ment the number of players you have logging on. The only players who logg on are the idiots you gavedamon to and admin. You're server is tigering trash your wolfy rules make no sense. You allow you're self to cheat and you're admins. I dont exspect much from some one who knows nothing about rpgwo. Do you're self a favor and stop hosting and start playing. Learn a thing or two and try again.

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 02:15:56 am »
yea I was gone from his server for about a week and a half and my mule and land went poof...it was a little weird.  my question here: who started Forge and when is it openning?
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 11:15:21 am »
Mickey we need you to do something meaningful to rpgwo. the server selection right now is sad friend. Saints server is posibly the worse then ever listed, and the other servers dead. V2 isent right with monesters so mybe throw up a v1 for us? idk

I am busy with making a modern V4.

What kinda world are you talking about? Not doing V1.
What changes to monsters would I need to do? I would need a list.
What world content/pre-made crap would you want/expect?
Would I have to stick around? heh
You may have conquered my worlds, but I destroyed them!

Offline Alexander

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 01:14:28 pm »
Learn a thing or two and try again.

You are wrong I have seen player/admin trolls since ST.
Blame the game code all you want but the reason RPGWO is pretty much dead is troll players like you.

EDIT: On another note I am bringing in new players all the time via saints-rpgwo.co.cc
And a lot of players love my less grind-fest more fun server.

Offline Roarion

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 03:33:00 pm »
Sorry dude your server has way to many flaws in it, no way I would play that... I quit right when I saw the room where ores keep spawning :-[
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 06:10:34 pm »

I am busy with making a modern V4.

What kinda world are you talking about? Not doing V1.
What changes to monsters would I need to do? I would need a list.
What world content/pre-made crap would you want/expect?
Would I have to stick around? heh
how about a steam age server, never been done as far as I know...but steam powered machines(using lots of coal) and a train station to warp from town to town.  could do a weird mix of weapons since swords and spears(rifle with a bayonet) were still used during the civil war and thats all in that era...would take some time to add the new content.

as far as premade crap, maybe 2 small towns with a couple of npcs(or just 2 plot claims with some npcs: mule guy, trader guy, collector, and maybe an armor and weapon guy), and if you don't make it a pk/stealing server noone would care about bugs so you wouldn't have to stick around!
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 07:35:35 pm »
i quit after the second day of you having daimond jewels on your trader and some one had a damon wand at lvl 14 lol

Offline Falcon

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 02:22:13 am »
I'm not a noob admin, I just decided not to let you use my town. So I got rid of it :)
Oldish player, not much else you need to know. Why are you even reading this, you should stop.. Please stop. Why are you not stopping?

Offline Ommas

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 09:05:24 am »
I agree with what gimpy says about saints server, absolute trash. Handing out damon left right and center, saint boosts which make grinding absolutely pointless and not to mention a set of +200 armor i found whilst wandering around aimlessly.

Mickey, in my opinion just throw up a quick server like you did with fancy lad, but instead of just leaving it how it is a few admins need to be appointed to update and add new content etc.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 03:24:29 pm »
mickey i told you like 100 times what needs to be done to fix it. An easy way to fix it would be to add monster level instead of auto determin in, and use a V1s monster inis where you know the exp is ok like old steeltide or phobos ect. so you dont have to try and play around and fix life/lvl on all the new crap

Offline gas

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 03:45:22 pm »
i quit after the second day of you having daimond jewels on your trader and some one had a damon wand at lvl 14 lol

That player was probably me lol.He (Saint) spawned me two damon wands(4.0 power+blackmagic IV spells with 2sec delay=350ez dmg). Hit lvl40 in 1 day when he spawned auto-healing,auto respawning modified grayvn behemoths(like 500life with 216lvl).It was fun till one guy gave me saints wand(9.0 power) and i realised i 1hit souls. After getting like 15siths in 30 minuntes I just deleted my char. Oh forgot to mention Saint boost+saint potions were there whenever you asked Him.Im still amazed of ammount of time i spent on this foolish server...

Mickey, in my opinion just throw up a quick server like you did with fancy lad, but instead of just leaving it how it is a few admins need to be appointed to update and add new content etc.

+1 here.

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 03:50:44 pm »
mickey i told you like 100 times what needs to be done to fix it. An easy way to fix it would be to add monster level instead of auto determin in, and use a V1s monster inis where you know the exp is ok like old steeltide or phobos ect. so you dont have to try and play around and fix life/lvl on all the new crap

I know what the issue is. I already coded a fix but don't know which monsters need their level adjusted down/up. Going through the old files would take even longer. The server creates a monster.csv file with monster level and xp, etc. Go through that and make a list of changes and send to me.... or not.

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 06:01:32 pm »
So, how about this plan for a world I make/run:

• Non-PK, 1000x1000
  • Main city in center, basic traders, player trader area, one-way warps to sectors, etc
  • one quest/dungeon per sector, that makes 25 quests, which I will make or use submitted quests, I will add a few per week
  • Not adding any new content unless it given to me by players and it must be significant, not 1 or 2 items, but like a whole set of weapons or something.
  • PK Altar nearby, being PK grants 50% XP bonus (maybe)
  • You let me know as we go, what monsters are over level and I'll adjust them.
  • If I am around I am, if not, then not. Can't trust anyone really to be fair admin. You all play too much really. And can't remember any admin that I made admin lately (past few years) that actually made anything for the world I made them admin for!
  • Name: Gimpy's Narf

My general idea. No theme or other crap. Maybe setup some scripts to run Grayvyns around and do raids.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 07:42:27 pm »
i like it except pk on exp bonus 50% only becouse theres no penelty for dieng. mybe slight exp increase 15%? so any one man enough to go pk can lvl quicker? idk