Author Topic: Few Questions, if you don't mind.  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Heroguy293

Few Questions, if you don't mind.
« on: October 01, 2012, 04:25:02 pm »
I am an old player, i played last when i was 13, i am 17 now, and i just started again a week or so ago.

First of all, there is only one server still up, and i have only seen a max of about 15 players on this server (and only a few at a time including myself). it is very dead. is there anything we can do to get a bigger player base?

Secondly, is Mickey still working on V4? i looked around, and the last post i saw from mickey working on this was from a few months ago.

Is there any non pvp, no stealing servers out there that anyone has? i am getting kind of tired of Having to make sure that every door is locked and making sure that no one can get in on fancy lad.

Does anybody still have the nexus v2 files? a lot of the people who still play say that they would like to see another nexus v2.

does anyone know what happened to Granter & Dred? i was pretty good friends with them before granter became an admin. i was also in granter's guild a while back, called Tesiclee's Heroes. (i was also in his guild on a server before that... it was of a different name, but i don't remember it.)

Also, the V2 servers need a higher tame limit, or at least have categories for different monsters. (one for mules, one for traders, maybe one for passive animals, and one for monsters.) Because Most everyone has a mule, and maybe a few traders. some people have traders in several places, and other people have passive animals, and maybe some monsters. if you are like me, you have all four.

The mule takes up a tame slot, the traders take up tame slots, and then I have Passive monsters that have to stay tamed, because i tried taming them, bringing them to my house, walling them in and untaming them, but i found out that they despawn during the night, so it turns out they have to stay tamed or they despawn. these things breed like crazy after you have enough, which is going to take up lots of my tame slots. Then i usually tame monsters to protect my house, which takes up more slots. point is, all this needs more than twenty slots. If Mickey doesn't bother to change it.... at least put it in V4.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Few Questions, if you don't mind.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 05:05:21 pm »
hi Heroguy
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Heroguy293

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:16:22 pm »
Ah, yes... Kaios. i believe that i remember you. Do you remember me?

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 06:19:53 pm »
I wouldn't have said hi if I didn't
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 08:40:44 pm »
hello kaios
do you remember me

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 09:15:42 pm »
I just doubled tame limit to 40 which goes into effect tonight after a restart.

Who ran Nexus V2? UT?

And V4 isn't dead :)

You may have conquered my worlds, but I destroyed them!

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 06:40:37 am »
I just doubled tame limit to 40 which goes into effect tonight after a restart.

Who ran Nexus V2? UT?

And V4 isn't dead :)

Mysti, UT only took over after she got tired of all the complaints and left...was a fun server though with a ton of aesthetic items to make my house super pretty(my 3rd favorite server ever)

and since V4 isn't dead what are you thinking of adding/fixing/working on for it next?  I still have a bunch of ideas for it :P
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 10:41:46 am »
and since V4 isn't dead what are you thinking of adding/fixing/working on for it next?  I still have a bunch of ideas for it :P

I started back to working on V4 a few weeks ago. Refreshed my memory, finished up Melee attacking, added animation.ini, a lot of trees and world creation (stuff I worked on from SandBoxRPG that I copied over). I'll post in the V4 forum soon.
You may have conquered my worlds, but I destroyed them!