Author Topic: Any Interest in a PK V2?  (Read 42690 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Re: Any Interest in a PK V2?
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2012, 01:50:12 pm »
No, you did yourself a favor, because I would have killed you many times. Now you can play with no one. Have fun.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2012, 01:51:30 pm »
You wont ever hit me. Sadly you thought you where going to. and mybe i wasent right in baning you for a day but why was deleting some ones characters becouse you have there password ever an option? that just makes you a low life. rpgwo is most likely better off without you friend.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2012, 01:53:45 pm »
What do you mean? Anyone else would have deleted your characters because you're an asshole.
I logged on and logged off, then did you a favor of telling you I knew your password. Would you have preferred I not have? I don't understand.
I'm not leaving rpgwo because of this, I'm just not going to play a world where at any point one of the people who will inevitably be my enemy can ban me just because hes being a baby.

Not to mention you banned Gebus (who had no idea about it) also.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2012, 01:56:12 pm »
i dident ban you becouse your my "enemy". Get a clue, you cant go around logging onto peoples accounts and what not and think its ok. And just the fact that you cant understand that makes this whole topic pointless so im done.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2012, 01:57:50 pm »
I understand it completely. But who are you to be the one to enforce this. Just because Mickey randomly chose you to be a mod. It's a tell-tale sign that the integrity of the game will be compromised because of your mod powers, and that is the reason I won't play.

Offline Vicious

« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2012, 01:59:44 pm »
That is the first time anyone has ever had anything happen to them by a mod, And talking about someone's game info is a no-no, maybe not ban worthy but does deserve some sort of action against it, And saying you helped him by telling him you knew his password? after what 7 years? yeah that's really helping the guy.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 52 Dagger - 2nd Shadow [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 53 Mage/Xbow - Nexus V2 [R]
Lv. 64 Bower - Stormy Coast [R]
Lv. 108 Axer - Rebirth [R]
Lv. 64 Mage - Calamity [R]
Lv. 62 Mage - Fancy Lad [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2012, 02:00:48 pm »
Randomly? no he chose me becouse every update that he has done was becouse of my input. So yw? Mod powers? what powers? and what intergrity, this servers nothing but macroers. Iv been talking to mickey for awhile now and hes done a few things for a server me and vicious have been creating for the last 6 months.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2012, 02:02:11 pm »
Talking about some one games info? I told him his password. If I wouldn't have sent him his password this is how the conversation would have went.

Jordonias: I know your password
Gimpy: yah right, durkadurrr
Jordonias: Yes I do
Gimpy: prove it
Jordonias: (gimpys password)

The reason I told him after 7 years is because I just found the password file when I was looking through my old hard drive I hadn't used in 7 years. Ask mc, he was talking to me when I was looking through my old computer. That is the reason it took 7 years to tell him.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2012, 02:03:46 pm »
The integrity of the game will be compromised when I inevitably kill you and you throw a sissy fit and ban me, that's how. Maybe you won't, but after a throwing a fit like this, I find it to be fairly probable.

Offline Vicious

« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2012, 02:05:24 pm »
Oh yeah and "there goes 10% of the player base" Yeah you took out 20% of it when you came on by robbing windrunner, Good job jackass, and as for macroing? Hmm yeah you wouldn't have ever done a thing like that on this server, that's obviously not why you died 3 times in a row on several occasions, jord you're level 32 or around that and have unspec crossbow, gimpy is a thrower, you will never manage to hit him even once.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2012, 02:05:41 pm »
your the one throwing a fit, mybe its time to grow up? And mantis revok and dram killed me and my tradesmen multiple times, and trashed my gear and stuff i had on kaios land. I dident ban any one then. your arguement here is becoming more and more pointless

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2012, 02:07:08 pm »
Well, I'll wait 30 minutes and if I'm not unbanned I'll just log on my account in 2 days and delete my characters.

Offline Vicious

« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2012, 02:07:26 pm »
He is just trying to find a reason to validate him wanting to quit a server he wasn't going to play for more than a few weeks to  begin with. He's a mod he cannot unban you anyways, so cya.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2012, 02:09:06 pm »
Your going to be waiting awhile, its only a one day ban and sadly i dont have the power to unban you i tryed after i relised it wasent alright, i already said sorry and it wasent a fair punishment but mybe you shouldent have told me you knew my password? Mybe you shouldent have tryed to logg onto my rebirth account twice.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2012, 02:09:44 pm »
Well have fun playing alone.

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2012, 02:10:27 pm »
yes you where the whole population!

Offline Vicious

« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2012, 02:11:42 pm »
You made 6 or more people quit when you started playing, if anything you quitting will just make more people play, so thanks. :)
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2012, 02:12:09 pm »
I'm the only one left that is anywhere near the level of anyone in your guys little circle jerk.

yes you where the whole population!

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2012, 02:13:25 pm »
its not a circle jerk :( its more of a strate like, my hand to vicious bear, his hand to mine

Offline Vicious

« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2012, 02:14:06 pm »
Yeah but you're overlooking the fact you were never a threat from the get go... :/
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?