Author Topic: RPGWO V1  (Read 1003 times)

Offline revok

RPGWO V1
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:41:26 am »
Hi,
      Just curious as to whether anyone is going to create a decent server that will actually be interesting to play as to keep a player base of 20+ people for more than the first 2 hours of opening a server. It feels like the more time has gone on from when i started playing this game the worse it has got. Time after time people open servers and add content that is unblanced and boring, a lot of content added just makes the game more time consuming and tedious, not sure what people are trying to achieve, maybye authenticity to life but a lot of it is a waste of time.
      The sad thing about this game is the fundamentals of the game are so good, the freedom you have and the fresh versatility is unlike a lot of games which makes it so appealing but because of lack of numerous factors it is dying slowly. All it needs is a push in the right direciton, some motivated people and the right choices to be made in reference to content. Steel Tide/Phobos were Rpgwo glory days someone should look into the setups that made those servers unique and interesting. Use that to reviatlise the game, this game has great potential.

Offline Tokoshoran

Re: RPGWO V1
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 10:50:56 am »
I've been working on getting a server set up with some special bits to it, but, I can't seem to figure out how to get monsters to appear. I've been working with "Pentip" (Tommy on the forums) to try and figure some other things out, but without monsters it's kind of boring.

If it comes down to it, I'll just make a straightish long dungeon which gets progressively stronger foes so that fighters have something to do.