Author Topic: Top 5 Reason Why...  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Top 5 Reason Why...
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:26:16 pm »
5. Hes a dumbass.
4. Hes a bitch.
3. Rha told him to.
2. Like he gives a tiger.
1. Because he thinks veterans are cheaters, but instead chooses an admin who doesn't even know how to muzzle.

Offline Twin Dragons

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 05:34:32 pm »
so true
Realms Of Khaos
A Realm Amidst Khaos

---

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm tigering Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of tigering Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's tigering evil about a wolfload of bubbles!?
- Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Grinch

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 05:36:12 pm »
Amen.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 05:37:38 pm »
Number 1 is 100% true just to tell you, I have confirmation on that.

Offline Mistress

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 07:45:46 pm »
Whatcha tryin to say Jord?!?!  I started Nov 24, 2004. Made mod Jan 7, 2005 and made admin Jan 28, 2005.

Edit: AND... I knew how to muzzle when I made admin too! Just didn't know how to do anything else  :tongue:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 07:48:40 pm by Mistress »
I saw Elvis!!! He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline Mystic

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 10:19:33 pm »
Number 1 is 100% true just to tell you, I have confirmation on that.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=10975\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I think we knew that already, anyone that read Rharoth admitting she knew nothing about programming when she got @@@. And mickey still kept her @@@ proves that.

Offline Dan

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 12:16:06 am »
you don't need to be a programmer to be @@@.. that's retarded.. you just need to know how to read.. and process simple instructions in your brain.. none of that requires knowing how to write a program.

I was @@@ just fine and didn't know how to program anything at the time..

Offline Pirate Wings

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 08:22:04 am »
Waffle. Sorry I know thats bad karma. Atleat 1 good admin arose from the ashes of micks stupidity. Dare I say it only one and their not hanging around newblona anymore.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Daegan

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 04:06:43 pm »
Agree with all but your sig.

MVP my ass, l2p lawl

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline @@Admin Blaster

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 10:17:50 pm »
UT's a dumbass too, fireing his good admins while hireing newbs who have only been playing a month or two >.> I get fired for beinging the fact that someone was cheating to his attention? wow... lol

Offline Grinch

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 10:26:34 pm »
UT = n00b heh..

What ever happened to him not being in control of Arc?
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline @@Admin Blaster

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 10:32:13 pm »
Bringing* And i have no clue, it was a little better, mickey is a fascist tiger when it comes to controling a server... *sigh* I think UT just wants everything to be his way so he totaly ruins a prefect server just so he can say what he wants....
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:33:14 pm by @@Admin Blaster »

Offline Pirate Wings

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 10:42:26 pm »
Funny thing about UT he can be pretty cool for awhile then goes and says/does something stuipid to ruin any good thoughts I ever had of him.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Trivium

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 12:42:28 pm »
Of course the turtle admins dont know how to muzzle, or else we wouldnt all get BANNED of nulona for stuff we wouldnt even get muzzled for on shadow... ah well, rpgwo is goin down as long as nulona stays up.

Offline Wolv

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 10:07:17 am »
That's right Jord. Mickey chooses very big dumbasses.... Couple Admins he has took is good, but other ones are whole tigerers.

Offline Dark Elf

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:48:28 am »
thy want noob admins (atleast partialy)for a diffrent reason, they dont trust people. anyone who has played the game for atleast 6 months, already has had their own private server, knows what commands do ect..they want an admin they can control a lil easier. telling them only the commands they want thm to do, ect

i knwo this to be true, on world 1 i used to go on ut's private server and was a @@admin there and was tigerin around with items and stuff learned a few of the commands before any of these private servers and lists of commands goten out. then shortly after a few of my friends got admin on world 1, @admin Jeroy adn @admin Ead, and @admin stormy  little while after they all got @@, soon as they did i started tellin em commands they can do soon as i said like 3 commands server told me to shut up. that he didnt want them knowing those commands :s
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Jeroy

Top 5 Reason Why...
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 03:36:14 pm »
Quote from: Dark Elf
thy want noob admins (atleast partialy)for a diffrent reason, they dont trust people. anyone who has played the game for atleast 6 months, already has had their own private server, knows what commands do ect..they want an admin they can control a lil easier. telling them only the commands they want thm to do, ect

i knwo this to be true, on world 1 i used to go on ut's private server and was a @@admin there and was tigerin around with items and stuff learned a few of the commands before any of these private servers and lists of commands goten out. then shortly after a few of my friends got admin on world 1, @admin Jeroy adn @admin Ead, and @admin stormy  little while after they all got @@, soon as they did i started tellin em commands they can do soon as i said like 3 commands server told me to shut up. that he didnt want them knowing those commands :s

Aint that the Truth =P
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"