Author Topic: Has anyone seen Gunner?  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Zachariel

• Attack: 89
    Defense: 88
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Topic Starter Combination
Has anyone seen Gunner?
« on: April 14, 2012, 12:51:08 pm »
Anyone seen or heard anything about Gunner?

I miss him. We had awesome time on RPGWO a long time ago, back in ye olde Schidhuv and UT times.

Those were some times... I remember when Scid gave everyone admin powers and flooded the server...

Ah, glorious childhood...

Offline Beth

Re: Has anyone seen Gunner?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:33:13 am »
Not sure you will get this as you posted over a year ago but Leigh, "Gunner", quit rpgwo about 2 years ago after he got pancreatic cancer. I think he gave out all his Damon and gave Dain the rest of his stuff i can quite remember. I know he was incredibly ill at the time, and he wasn't exactly optimistic about the outcomes, he also had tumours on his kidneys previously which meant when he found out he had pancreatic cancer he pretty much just gave up :(

I played on Arcanium a while and remember Gunner on that server, i was in his guild, i think it was Shaolin Dynasty or something, i remember him having like 95% of the server in that guild lol, him and Jace used to torment Nikki and Ada by spawning a few hundred raptors near their farms causing lag now and again lol, he was a pretty cool guy, helped me out on several occasions with gold and items, and helped in PVP once too.

I'm not entirely sure what happened to him, i do however have his email, its LeighMavir@hotmail.com

You could try contacting him on there, though i'm not sure you will get a response, sorry nobody informed you earlier...

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Has anyone seen Gunner?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 01:30:57 pm »
sad story  :'(
(Insert witty signature here)