Poll

So, from experience on the server, how would you rate the quality of @@@Admin Mysti's judgement on player affairs?

Great.
4 (36.4%)
Good.
0 (0%)
Average.
1 (9.1%)
Poor.
2 (18.2%)
Very Poor.
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 04, 2011, 05:58:37 pm

Author Topic: Calamity - Server or Joke?  (Read 11145 times)

Offline Vicious

Re: Calamity - Server or Joke?
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2011, 12:22:10 pm »
I so wish thread creator could mute people commenting in their threads Lol.  Greatest go away you know nothing and just fail horribly at trolling, if you still think mysti is a capable admin after the 3ish days the server was just down, because of her, then you're a total idiot. the ONLY reason calamity is back up is thanks to beard.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 52 Dagger - 2nd Shadow [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 53 Mage/Xbow - Nexus V2 [R]
Lv. 64 Bower - Stormy Coast [R]
Lv. 108 Axer - Rebirth [R]
Lv. 64 Mage - Calamity [R]
Lv. 62 Mage - Fancy Lad [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 08:32:57 pm »
lets take this piece by piece:

Its a free forum where whoever wants to post may, not just people who agree with you.

I'm not trolling I'm stating my opinion, the only reason you started this thread was to ask for opinions.  Why do you get pissed off when not everyone shares your stupid opinion.

I don't know why the server was down.  I'm sure there was some problem that was being taken care of(maybe fixing blue dragons so you wouldn't abuse them), but all servers have problems and as I said she usually fixes them as soon as possible.

As far as idiocy, if you don't want me commenting in your thread you wouldn't state my name in every post you make...2 total post made by you in this thread where my name wasn't mentioned, strange for someone not wanting me here.

Since you're slow heres a recap: my opinion is more important to me than yours.  As I'm quite sure thats the way it is with most people, you shouldn't get pissed off because people don't agree with every stupid thing you say.(yes this paragraph may have been trolling but every post you make annoys me just a bit more)
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 12:55:21 pm »
bad server is bad
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Vicious

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2011, 03:20:30 pm »
Fun stuff that it annoys you, if so why reply back? because with each reply to my comments, another comment will follow. And No. I never asked for any ones opinion. I polled a question with prechosen answers and then gave a brief explanation on 1 of the many events that took place showing her incompetence as a lead admin. And the server was down because Calamity is broken and every time she does try and "fix" something she breaks 20 things in the process. this is a fact given by all the multiple server crashes and rollbacks, again I stated the only reason the server is open right now is because beard fixed it.  Btw I love how I am the one who "abused dragons"? rofl. funny stuff. And what I love more is how you are known by none, and barely even play calamity yet you are so quick to defend an admin when you were not there for any of the events? My opinion isn't stupid, it isn't even stated in the original post, Please learn how to actually asses a conversation before you reply.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2011, 06:51:35 pm »
why not?

rating someone is giving your opinion of them...again get a dictionary and look words up every so often: fact  opinion

your 'explanation' of that event fueled the opinions of others.  As I said in a few of my posts, any time I had a problem with something or found a bug it was fixed when I reported it, or with the next update to the server.

Dragons are broken on Rebirth last time i checked, i didn't see any bitching fest since your top lvl....? Anyway but on a different note i voted Poor. I started playing like a week ago on Calamity and for some reason the world fails to save every now and then.... So Mysti gets the world back up eventually and everything is buggy with broken quests and she says shes simply going to do a rollback to the hour before. Servers been down now for like 3 days with no word on whats up.
I don't know what you do and I don't care...

and yes your opinion is stupid, but you can't be suprised that something you think is stupid can you?  and though your opinion wasn't stated in the original post, you made it obvious that you liked neither Mysti or her server. My opinion in my first post here was simply that Mysti was a good admin, and Calamity was a good server.  You went on a rant from there...who needs to learn how to assess a conversation?
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2011, 08:10:07 pm »
I find that this game thrives on drama around admins. I knew lots of people before they became admins and were really great friends with them, then suddenly became complete assholes no matter what. A few I am still friends with, though, simply because they didn't let that wolf get to them and either left or got "fired" before it did get to them. Even admins start hating other admins.

For what it's worth, play to have fun with friends and ignore admins to a point. Follow rules and don't be a little crying baby when you get in trouble over something. Play the game like you're just LANing or co-oping with someone. Otherwise you will just find or make up crap just for the sake of it.

My 2 cents.

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2011, 08:10:36 pm »
Oh and don't play servers that sound anything like this current one. Enjoy!

Offline Senkei

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 04:48:17 am »
Mysti mentioned awhile ago that the computer that is hosting the server would be getting an upgrade of some sort soonish, which would take some time, but then again, you could ask her if you mad bro.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 10:36:49 am »
Greatest: The greatest at being a noob.

:-* :-* :-*
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Vicious

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55:40 pm »
Greatest.. Thanks for proving to everyone here that you're a fail troll and a complete noob/moron when it comes to rpgwo :].
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Vicious

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 05:13:33 pm »
Oh 1 last note. As of today Mysti has still been absent from msn and from Calamity about a week now, not even the other admins know where she is. So yeah.. Great Admin.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?