Poll

So, from experience on the server, how would you rate the quality of @@@Admin Mysti's judgement on player affairs?

Great.
4 (36.4%)
Good.
0 (0%)
Average.
1 (9.1%)
Poor.
2 (18.2%)
Very Poor.
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 04, 2011, 05:58:37 pm

Author Topic: Calamity - Server or Joke?  (Read 11146 times)

Offline Vicious

Re: Calamity - Server or Joke?
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 06:52:05 pm »
Proof? what are you expecting some screen shot of the event that happened almost a week ago on rpgwo and msn?, you haven't played since the start of that server so you weren't there to see all of her blunders, so please stop acting like you know better about what has happened, you can ask multiple people who were around to how her admining is (WHEN RELATED TO PLAYERS) she will sit there for 10 seconds listening, then if it goes on for any longer she will get pissed off through a bitch fit and muzzle you even if your complaint is legit, and for the record my vote is the "poor" not very poor, so its not bias because I strongly dislike her its because she actually is a bad admin when relating to players, you wouldn't know because you haven't tried to report bugs like players abusing or repeatedly complain about a bug that never got fixed, or like 1 update when she put sight 7 on every monster with a magic attack even if it was missle/melee as well.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 52 Dagger - 2nd Shadow [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 53 Mage/Xbow - Nexus V2 [R]
Lv. 64 Bower - Stormy Coast [R]
Lv. 108 Axer - Rebirth [R]
Lv. 64 Mage - Calamity [R]
Lv. 62 Mage - Fancy Lad [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline osuki

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 01:01:51 am »
I love Mysti's art, and I know she wants her server to succeed. Sorry to say but my opinion is ' poor '.

There are constant inconsistencies between judgmental arguments about the rules that govern the server and those who are supposed to uphold them accordingly. Actions taken are not in correspondence to the rules but instead to the willingness and mood of the admins at the time. Break the rules, suffer the consequence. UPHOLD the consequence and apply the punishment deserved.

I don't have time to play rpgwo, but I probably wouldn't play this server for long if I did play. Sieges RUIN servers. It's been proven time and time again, yet they still get thrown in.

Offline Senkei

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 08:16:41 am »
Its almost as if you guys don't notice the "Newb Friendly" part of the server description of Calamity

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 06:48:09 am »
Proof? what are you expecting some screen shot of the event that happened almost a week ago on rpgwo and msn?, you haven't played since the start of that server so you weren't there to see all of her blunders, so please stop acting like you know better about what has happened, you can ask multiple people who were around to how her admining is (WHEN RELATED TO PLAYERS) she will sit there for 10 seconds listening, then if it goes on for any longer she will get pissed off through a bitch fit and muzzle you even if your complaint is legit, and for the record my vote is the "poor" not very poor, so its not bias because I strongly dislike her its because she actually is a bad admin when relating to players, you wouldn't know because you haven't tried to report bugs like players abusing or repeatedly complain about a bug that never got fixed, or like 1 update when she put sight 7 on every monster with a magic attack even if it was missle/melee as well.
proof = proof, not just talking...you said you had proof I didn't

I pop on every so often(usually late nights early mornings) I haven't been on since beginning of server guess thats why my land is unclaimed...what it isn't :o

as you've offered no proof only opinions, I only respond(again) with my own opinion.  Don't tell me to ask other people their opinions I don't care about them...ever hear the old saying "opinions are like ass holes everybody has 1"?  its true

I've reported several bugs(all servers have their bugs), as I said in an earlier post, anytime I had a problem with a bug she usually handled it immediately if possible...or atleast in a timely manner

as for your monsters, I'm a trader i don't care

and judging from my -16 karma when I had about 5 before you got pissed off at me I'll have to say I understand why she doesn't like you, you're sort of annoying.

so I'll leave your thread alone now, as this is based on nothing but your anger about not getting your way, have a nice day...and go check a dictionary before you claim to have proof again
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 03:28:38 pm »
Greatest dis is how u make me feel:

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Vicious

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 04:52:36 pm »
Greatest, I'm glad to hear that you're going to stop commenting here because you're just trying to troll a thread, this wasn't put up to hear your stupid reply's as for -16 karma, there are other people who I'm sure smite you for your idiotic replies, again, its not an "opinion" its what happened, if you don't want to believe me then don't, and just go away, but seeing as I've never heard your name before other than right now, and seeing as I've been up there in level several times, I really couldn't care less about what a low level newb has to say.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Generic Black Guy

• Attack: 91
    Defense: 89
    Attack Member
  • in it for the lolz
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 02:15:01 pm »
all this retarded bullwolf aside, heres my 2 cents: A.) Kaios, ostrich, or add something useful to the convo, iluvm, B.) Vicious, all drama and b/s aside, greatest is asking for some shred, a convo taken from logs. C.) calling names in an argument only invalidates the argument. D.) Mysti is trying hard, but with admins vanishing, players getting not smart with their reports, and the general day to day affairs that are required to run a server, i can see where there would be instances of ignorance to player issues, general bitchiness and banhammers. But you have to understand that shes trying her hardest to keep the game alive. like the other night when we were discussing kaios and sams ban, i spoke to you logically and without raising your ire, so here im trying to do the same. Its not worth getting angry over, its just wolf happens. I can name plenty of servers where worse than this happened. so can we just actually sit down and discuss this without the name calling and general flamming?
"Where ever white people go, you damn sure know we will follow."
Black Motto

Offline Senkei

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 03:29:31 pm »
HEY MAN, MY NAME JAMAL, WHATS GOOD

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 07:43:33 pm »
calamity gone or what?

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2011, 09:09:31 pm »
all this retarded bullwolf aside, heres my 2 cents: A.) Kaios, ostrich, or add something useful to the convo, iluvm, B.) Vicious, all drama and b/s aside, greatest is asking for some shred, a convo taken from logs. C.) calling names in an argument only invalidates the argument. D.) Mysti is trying tough, but with admins vanishing, players getting not smart with their reports, and the general day to day affairs that are required to run a server, i can see where there would be instances of ignorance to player issues, general bitchiness and banhammers. But you have to understand that shes trying her toughest to keep the game alive. like the other night when we were discussing kaios and sams ban, i spoke to you logically and without raising your ire, so here im trying to do the same. Its not worth getting angry over, its just wolf happens. I can name plenty of servers where worse than this happened. so can we just actually sit down and discuss this without the name calling and general flamming?
ok I know I said I wouldn't post here again, but thank you 8)

Offline Vicious

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 06:48:09 pm »
Kay, since the chat logs keep getting asked for, here ya go.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Generic Black Guy

• Attack: 91
    Defense: 89
    Attack Member
  • in it for the lolz
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 07:07:07 pm »
this is satisfactory proof to back up vicious' claims.
"Where ever white people go, you damn sure know we will follow."
Black Motto

Offline Senkei

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 07:08:43 pm »
Just so you know, that could have been faked, but assuming its real, yes Uamenti should've received punishment, but I would've still respected Mysti's decision

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 09:39:47 pm »
I loved this part: 18:49.30 : @@@Admin Mysti globals:  you're not the Admin, ostrich

and if someone can't assess a monster how can they know its melee missle or magic?  I usually just run away if theres a monster too close to the 50 line I'm on...

and as I said before she usually fixes problems when shes told about them, and sounded like she was trying to work on it when you reported to her, your whole conversation was less than 10 minutes...shes awesome but shes not some magical being that can just think things and they happen

Offline Vicious

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 05:24:23 am »
Greatest what happened to you not replying anymore/ love how you keep your word on even simple things like that, also you asked for proof there it is, obviously I didn't expect your thick headed opinion to change since you now just with the intention of -trying- to annoy me, if you cannot see how that was treated in the wrong way then you're just some random newb who thinks he knows whats up. now go away.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:56 am »
your 'proof' only proved what I said, you had an incident with an admin and didn't like the outcome and came on here whining about it...

as for me not posting here anymore read what I said "so I'll leave your thread alone now, as this is based on nothing but your anger about not getting your way, have a nice day" you finally posted something besides your opinion on the matter so I responded to it...

as for changing my opinion of Mysti, no you didn't.  I'll tell you why:

1)she was working on the problem while you were bitching about it
2)you annoyed the hell out of her
3)your entire conversation was less than 10 minutes(from time you found the bug to the time you were muzzled, even shorter from time you reported it)
4)all you've done is bitch and whine, you did finally share your 'proof' but it only shows what I already knew

you need anger management or something

Offline Senkei

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 04:18:35 pm »
Wow 2 pages

Offline Cky

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 08:10:11 am »
glad i wasted my time
1st ST -lvl 34 BlackMage ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 36 Thrower ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 24 Bow ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 47 Thrower ~ Retired

Nulona-lvl 28 Thrower ~ Quit

Calamity-lvl 46 Macer ~ Active

Offline Cky

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 08:14:26 am »
atleast i kno there is a server in the making by a very good artist and admin/scripter aswell
1st ST -lvl 34 BlackMage ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 36 Thrower ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 24 Bow ~ Retired

2nd ST-lvl 47 Thrower ~ Retired

Nulona-lvl 28 Thrower ~ Quit

Calamity-lvl 46 Macer ~ Active

Offline Gotenks

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 07:10:05 am »
8/5/2011  6:36:48 PM  Shane:   on the test server i told you blue dragons were still broken..

test server that musta been a while ago she musta really been making an effort to fix them 0_o