Poll

So, from experience on the server, how would you rate the quality of @@@Admin Mysti's judgement on player affairs?

Great.
4 (36.4%)
Good.
0 (0%)
Average.
1 (9.1%)
Poor.
2 (18.2%)
Very Poor.
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 04, 2011, 05:58:37 pm

Author Topic: Calamity - Server or Joke?  (Read 11104 times)

Offline Vicious

Calamity - Server or Joke?
« on: August 05, 2011, 05:58:37 pm »
So, I've played the server since it came up, experienced multiple day long rollbacks, seen bans in place of muzzles, and if you are trying to post a complaint or report an issue to her, she will tell you to ostrich, and block you from msn, or she will muzzle you on her server.

I came back after a 2 week break from the server and was not on for even 2 hours before I found Uamenti (Aka Andor Drakon/Pergoth) sitting there on 9 blue dragon (level 138) with 1100 melee attack and 800 magic attack, training his magic defense while they refused to use their melee attack, so I reported it, she came, said nothing, removed the monsters he was using, and left without telling him anything, when her 10th rule is to not abuse any in game bugs, if caught, an immediate ban is warranted, yet no ban was given, not even a slap on the wrist when this is not his first time abusing an in game bug, so I said I loved how she didn't enforce her own rule and then was given a nice muzzle. What a great server!!
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 52 Dagger - 2nd Shadow [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 53 Mage/Xbow - Nexus V2 [R]
Lv. 64 Bower - Stormy Coast [R]
Lv. 108 Axer - Rebirth [R]
Lv. 64 Mage - Calamity [R]
Lv. 62 Mage - Fancy Lad [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Calamity - Server or Joke?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:37:45 pm »
Very poor.

Her mood swings are worse than UT's and she doesn't explain her issues with a player at all. When trying to reason with her she doesn't use any logic and acts on impulse.

Her rules are arbitrary since she only enforces what she doesn't like depending on her mood when something happens, and also likes to make up rules before adding them later after you have been muzzled or banned.

Also updates and quests are slow but that is both admin's fault and not just hers.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Batista

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:03:00 pm »
i know but there isnt any other better server to play with a good playerbase :( otherwise it would get played

Offline Senkei

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 12:28:01 am »
Calamity is very good, and so is Mysti, you guys just suck 0.o

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 01:24:31 pm »
what Senkei said :P
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Vicious

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 06:49:50 pm »
And who are you? a nobody, and who's senkei? a poor excuse for a troll, if you cannot tell that she is a horrible admin when its related to players than you're just another random noob who decided to mouth off, now go away.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 10:06:37 pm »
just because you have a random encounter with an admin that has an outcome you don't like doesn't mean you have to go bad mouth her when shes running 1 of the only 2 rpgwo servers, and doing a great job at it...

secondly I'm Greatest(same name in game) I haven't had much time in game lately but if I see you there I'll tease you about being a noob, have a nice day ::)

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 10:09:03 pm »
and ps, just because someone doesn't agree with you isn't a reason to start calling them names and having a hissy fit...and that probably explains the reason Mysti doesn't like you

wear more comfortable underwear, not all panties bunch up easilly

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 12:09:06 am »
Get lost you moron, you have no idea what you're talking about or who you are even talking to. You are nobody and Senkei is a useless piece of trash. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter, now go away.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Vicious

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 03:11:20 am »
Greatest you need a name change, because right now you're living a lie. and as far as the "random encounter" please shut your mouth, this is just 1 of the many different events that mystiful has failed horribly AND NOTE. this is about "player relations" NOT server running capability, but on that note again there have been many bad updates and several rollbacks, so yeah.. stop talking just because you don't agree with my reasons, at least i have proof to back my accusations.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Senkei

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 05:59:10 am »
Vicious, plz tell me you are not mad, you are pro, shape up plz

Offline Balthazar

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 10:06:25 am »
Well in my seein what little time i have been on there this is my opinion ..... Granted i do mysti from s3rvers back and was a good player ..... The server itself has alot of good item art which she herself has contributed and made.... All admins have people that they Dont like and know usually who is a constant pain to the server.... And who exploits alot of the bugs to power lvl themselves to unbalance the server  so if this is due to someone been banned it was prolly justified.... I know not of roll backs cos again i not been on very long but what i have seen she hs and is greatly well......

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 02:34:55 am »
Greatest you need a name change, because right now you're living a lie. and as far as the "random encounter" please shut your mouth, this is just 1 of the many different events that mystiful has failed horribly AND NOTE. this is about "player relations" NOT server running capability, but on that note again there have been many bad updates and several rollbacks, so yeah.. stop talking just because you don't agree with my reasons, at least i have proof to back my accusations.
not my fault my name is a lie, there are just no words that come near the magnitude of explaining me...so I settled for Greatest

as far as the random encounter, its all you posted about...I've never had a bad interaction with Mysti, shes nice, listens to player input, and usually fixes any problems/bugs you go to her with as quickly as possible(how many other admins do that?)

you gave no proof of anything here, just your side of an encounter with her...why are my encounters any less important than yours?

if you have proof of your accusations feel free to share and I'll happily apologize, but until then my opinion is my opinion and to me its far more important than your opinion...and your entire thread was about opinions, so why the psycho rant?

long live Mystress  ;D

Offline Ead

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:19 am »
you gave no proof of anything here, just your side of an encounter with her...why are my encounters any less important than yours?

actually this incident was pretty f'd up or PMS fueled
The Evil Eye

Offline Vicious

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 04:36:08 pm »
No Proof...This wasn't an incident that happened when she was offline, i found the person as she was cheating, she warped, saw it for herself, and then the events unfolded after, greatest did you NOT read the original post?...
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Batista

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 11:25:40 am »
Should get everyone back on rebirth

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 02:58:55 pm »
I read the post, I can say I saw you standing next to Kaios pleasuring yourself...that doesn't prove you did

if you have proof share it, if not my opinion is more valid than yours ;D atleast it is to me and I'm all that counts to me

Offline Vicious

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »
Greatest, you're obviously quite retarded, and I have no interest debating my topic with a moron, please gdiaf ty.
Lv. 48 Sword - ST2 [R]
Lv. 48 Mace - Ataxia [R]
Lv. 68 Bower - Hex [R]
LV. 77 Mage - Hex [R]

Who counts Damon?

Offline Greatest

Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 08:26:48 pm »
Greatest, you're obviously quite retarded, and I have no interest debating my topic with a moron, please gdiaf ty.
I'm not retarded, I just know the difference between proof and someone saying something.  You continually claim to have proof, but won't share it.  You came here bad mouthing Mysti for some random encounter you had with her, and because I didn't support you're ranting you started ranting about me...

you first called me a nobody, then a random noob, and all I did was say I've had no incidents with Mysti that went bad.  I stick to what I said, anytime I've had a problem on any of her servers she quickly resolved the issue.  You seem to dislike her, and anyone who doesn't stupidly take your word for things when you say you have proof and refuse to share it...

again if you have proof of what happened please share it, would quickly end this entire debate.  there is really no need for a silly flame war just because you claim to have proof and someone called your bluff.  suck it up and stop your rant.

Offline Sorin Fayte

• Attack: 88
    Attack Member
  • tapped that.
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Topic Starter Combination Level 3
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 05:30:42 pm »
arguments aside. pms aside. retardism aside. the server was entertaining at first. lots of room for expansion.  fun to test out.  i even got a damon. fun fun fun. but after about 2-3 weeks. it got stale. more and more errors got in the way. and yes, mysti can be a bitch. so can most people. its a fact of life. all i am saying is. its an okay server. yes it has problems. yes it has issues. but no need to ruthlessly bitch about the unfixable.

like a virgin