Author Topic: Monolith  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Kalose

Monolith
« on: July 10, 2011, 01:35:03 pm »
Ive been runnning this server for family for about a week now, and when i did close my last server sometime last year i think. i did have some people ask for another ect. so for all those who want to play here is the connect info.

Name=Monolith
Description=Nothing shall escape
IP=monolithrpgwo.no-ip.org
Port=6015
UpdateURL=monolithrpgwo.no-ip.org/monolith.files/

its me and my bro as full time admins again ( if he still plays, he's into wow a bit too much nowadays.) There will be constant updates so dont worry about content getting stale ect, and the weapon system is on a verge of a rework(gotta balance a few of them).
this server is not, will not, can not EVER be a pk/stealing server. i myself hate pk and stealing due to all the arguments they cause. and i have family playing who age range from 4-15 so to have some guy kill and rob from my 7yr old autistic sister who likes the game just isnt going to happen!.

i will run the server for as long as i can each day. but i will like to have an hour or so downtime. say from 7.30 till 9.00am gmt. the rest of the time it will be up.

and just so all you "haters" know, i honestly couldnt give two rats about if you think im sad running a server ect. im not running it for you am i.

Would be nice to have a few old faces join and play a bit. end of my rant guys cya on there.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Monolith
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 03:31:43 pm »
 ;)
(Insert witty signature here)