Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 5075 times)

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 03:17:15 am »
Last time I asked Jon's excuse for not having an edit button was to "Preserve history."

He is dumb, in case you didn't know.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Mystic

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 04:41:35 am »
Artwork and style is an issue. The current artwork isn't what I want to use for the final. And I agree, I don't want the 3D look but the old V1/V2 look is too cheesy. I want something artful and stylized. Know any artists willing to work 10 hours a week for free?
Depends on what you want :P

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 05:19:52 pm »
  • The mold and crucible blacksmith system sucks. Nobody likes it and if they do they're stupid masochist larpers who like making things tougher for themselves to have more realism in a game that doesn't even need it to be fun.
??? can't believe I'm agreeing with Kaios...but yea molds suck.  it has nothing to do with realism, casting(molds) makes a weaker product than forging(hammer and anvil) so it wouldn't be used for tools and weapons, and since the metal has to be melted to be poured into a mold it also ruins any alloys that would be used that way(melting steel in a crucible burns off the carbon and just leaves you with iron)

I didn't play 'alpha' I tried it for about an hour then went back to V2 which I liked better instead of complaining about it since I assumed there would still be V2 worlds left(always the problem with assuming)

I do like Baxters idea of showing names.  Just today I walked around a person for about 5 minutes in town trying to find out who it was...targetting system is horrid but since its being worked on that might fix this problem and will remove the need for it

and a suggestion of my own, can you move the inventory/chat boxes beside the game area so its easier to see/play...

example:
p= play area
c=chat
i=inventory

p-----------------------------------------------------pi------------------------------------i
p-----------------------------------------------------pi------------------------------------i
p-----------------------------------------------------pc-----------------------------------c
p-----------------------------------------------------pc-----------------------------------c
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Flambelk

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 92
    Attack Member
  • Plundering the Internet since 1996.
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Invisible Tenth year Anniversary Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 09:41:38 pm »
Ut hates me too, but that's because I crashed the server about 5 times, by summoning tens of thousand of pets with card casting <_<
The signature you entered contains possibly offensive language. Please change it.

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 01:13:11 pm »
theres already a stack button, but you have to select each type of item you want stacked when using it(lots of clickity clicking) could you make it so instead it stacks all stackable stuff in inventory?

and ignore last request about putting chat and inventory on the side F11 fixes it so you can see it all
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline Ghostreaper

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2011, 04:29:59 pm »
only way alembics stack atm is selling 1 by 1 to the mule.