Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Twin Dragons

Questions
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:45:28 pm »
Can Some one explain how some spells and such use to work on old phobos
Create Nature Soul
Create Trolkin
Sage Stuff

i know to some of you old phobos vets might be thinking this is newbish but plz just answer
Realms Of Khaos
A Realm Amidst Khaos

---

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm tigering Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of tigering Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's tigering evil about a wolfload of bubbles!?
- Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Pirate Wings

Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 01:52:42 am »
Create nature souls used green magic to create a nature soul when it was casted on a certain object (don't know which object since my green magic only got to 300 give or take). There were sages that had this kick ass spell that was 1/2000 chance of dropping the scrolls. (unsure of the actual odds but i literally killed 2000 sages before getting a scroll) Sages also had these weapons and stones to make the weapon better once the weapon was used up. And if there was a create trolkein spell i never learnt the combo for it.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Twin Dragons

Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 01:20:35 pm »
okay. could u go into a bit more detail on sage stuff?
Realms Of Khaos
A Realm Amidst Khaos

---

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm tigering Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of tigering Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's tigering evil about a wolfload of bubbles!?
- Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Jeroy

Questions
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 03:13:18 pm »
If i recall correctly, sage items, and scrolls were basically drops off of sage mobs. The sage scrolls could be used to learn certain spells depending on what kind of sage dropped that scroll. Example: You kill a Mace Sage (Cant remember exact name) it drops a Scroll, that has the combo to learn a sage mace spell only. Each specific sage spell had a different effect depending on which weapon skill u were proficient in.

Sage weapons never did get complete, if i remember correctly, there was on unarmed, throwing, and another that was complete. the one im most familiar with is the Unarmed, basically it dropp off unarmed sage, then u would constantly use that weapon untill it broke, in essence, to level it up. Each level exponentially increased the weapons rating and dmg, and it also gets much harder to level the weapon up. The durability of these items was incredibly high, and it took extremely long to level them up. Im hot sure if anyone reached the maximum level, but thats not the point.

Anywho, hope that helps u understand the sage system a bit.
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"