Author Topic: RPGWO ideas (open)  (Read 3636 times)

Offline yeahs

RPGWO ideas (open)
« on: March 28, 2011, 12:44:10 pm »
If we dont get a lot of people, maybe you can make the map sizes smaller, maybe 3x3 but have lots of quests. There would be more player interaction opposed to 10x10, you never find anybody like. More admins, events, automated events bla bla bla. Ofcourse gear the game around pvp and less around pve. I think what most people like about this game is fighting other people and only use pve as a means to get better at pvp. Maybe make a system that allows more pvp played without falling behind. More exp gain in pvp?

people liked mission servers because there was alot more inteaction because you knew other players might be unlike "real" servers where its impossible to find someone in the wild.

Ive played this game since i was 12 and I want to play this game again but there needs to be huge changes. I know a lot of people feel the same way but dont care and are letting the game die. I hope v3 is awesome and the rpgwo community bands together. In terms of being underground, we are as far from mainstream as you can get and there is no room for that "the game is dead who cares" bullwolf. What makes the game fun is the community and player interaction which my suggestions are geared around. Updates should be geared around that as well in addition to new features.

Offline Senkei

Re: RPGWO ideas (open)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 04:02:39 pm »
V3 so far looks like a waste of time

Offline Nick Blaze

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 05:00:44 pm »
V3 so far looks like a waste of time

This.

RPGWO has been dying for a long time.  Saving it?  Honestly, it would require getting rid of certain players who take advantage of the game, or actually fix the game.  Whatever happened to he concept of outlaw points?

Of course, to draw in players one is almost required to market.  Few people are interested in complex, 2d games.
"A martial artist's fist is his soul and his technique his personality."

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:01 pm »
hi u guys r dumb ok bye