Author Topic: Haven & Hearth  (Read 20534 times)

Offline Roarion

Re: Haven & Hearth
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2015, 10:24:52 am »
So this game limits the amount you can play?
Its basically p2p unless you aren't going to play very much.

This

Tried the old HnH a while ago and didn't like it very much. You more or less have to run around discovering things / make different items to level up from what I remember instead of grinding on mobs for X hours or doing quests, dungeons, etc like a traditional MMORPG game.

not this though, there isn't even any form of traditional "leveling up"

more fluid gameplay, movement, combat.

did you even play

sonic the hedgehog

bro both rpgwo and Haven and Hearth are essentially niche games, they aren't suited for everyone but this thing about speed is just ridiculous, learn2play n00b.

Dood u r a noob. I did play, got stuck in a boat due to some glitch, killed like 300 goats to make a giant dead goat wall.

By leveling up I was more or less talking about how you get points to improve your character, I tried to search to remember what they called the points again you get for discovering things or w/e but ran across some thread on HnH forums about you QQing about leveling land or something... NOOB! lol.  :P

Movement speed is subjective, its more or less the fact that you are running through blank sectors / forests trying to find something to actually do. You would need like 5x the average amount of content in a normal rpgwo world imo to be moving as slow as you do for the first 20-30 lvls.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Re: Haven & Hearth
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2015, 02:40:35 pm »
By leveling up I was more or less talking about how you get points to improve your character, I tried to search to remember what they called the points again you get for discovering things or w/e but ran across some thread on HnH forums about you QQing about leveling land or something... NOOB! lol.  :P

You'll find lots of posts like that around the forum, I'm not shy about voicing my opinion on wolfty mechanics. It's not like the game is perfect so I do what I can in the form of suggestions or whatever to help the devs out. Sometimes other players are in agreement, sometimes they aren't.

99% of the posts that you search are all regarding the new version of the game because many old posts are missing due to an issue when the forum got changed over.

I have over 4k posts on that forum now plus I moderate it as well as communicate with the developers regularly, fairly certain my opinion at least carries some amount of weight around there.
(Insert witty signature here)