Author Topic: Need a tiny bit of help.  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Bucket

Need a tiny bit of help.
« on: August 08, 2010, 03:32:20 am »
Alright, I've ironned out most of the bugs that I've encountered so far, but these 2 stump me.

Error_modItem_Init = Type mismatch on item # =1 : stage = 2

and

Warning:modItemDef_ItemID failed on : MINOR LIFE POTION
Warning:modItemDef_ItemID failed on : MINOR STAMINA POTION
Warning:modItemDef_ItemID failed on : MINOR MANA POTION

The reason the potion one has me stumped, is because I don't have any references to the potions in any of the ini files. Help would be much appreciated.

Offline Bucket

Re: Need a tiny bit of help.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:17:03 am »
Removed posts from the thread, the solution to the problem was that I didn't have the Animation0= set to anything. The second problem is that you do need some basic items in the ini set or it doesn't work.

I'm onto a new problem though, 05:10.28 -> Error_modItem_Init = Subscript out of range on item # =74 : stage = 9

Whatever the last item is, in the item.ini, it pops this error. I'm extremely confused about this one.

Offline Bucket

Re: Need a tiny bit of help.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 12:01:16 am »
Fixed that error, just threw my ini coding onto the Xerxes inis at the end. Everything is working now, but I've encountered a hurdle. I'm using
BreakID=
BreakDurability=
To create destructable (by monster) walls, but they do not break ever. I've seen this effect used in siege before, and would like to incorporate it in my server. If you have any idea what is the problem, please post or message me. Thanks.