Author Topic: Erm...  (Read 8861 times)

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« on: June 20, 2009, 09:13:47 pm »
Hello i have a problem im trying to log into dementia and its say that im banned why what did i do ? lol it kind of sucks cuz i rly like that server and i don't think i did anything wrong so plz fix that my account is acadianfragz

Offline Simmias

Erm...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:17:41 pm »
Quote from: FraGzor
Hello i have a problem im trying to log into dementia and its say that im banned why what did i do ? lol it kind of sucks cuz i rly like that server and i don't think i did anything wrong so plz fix that my account is acadianfragz

If you were banned without notice my guess would be that you have more than one account, or someone else plays rpgwo on your computer?

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:22:51 pm »
well i only have 1 account and i dont know seriously why they banned me im not a bad player lol

Offline Simmias

Erm...
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:33:04 pm »
well i only have 1 account and i dont know seriously why they banned me im not a bad player lol

I don't know then.  Try contacting an admin.  There should be an email to contact one when you try to log in and it shows you the banned message.

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 09:38:15 pm »
lol im sure they dont check that lol i still remain unansered there is a lack of admin seriously

Offline Daegan

Erm...
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 05:09:58 am »
Quote from: Devil
Leave these forums, come back when you have a general knowledge of the game.

Thanks.  
Isn't that what we told you?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 12:06:11 pm »
ahh well lets hope there is an admin that see this and do somthing about it cuz i swear i havent did anything wrong lol and i rly wana play on dementia its the only reason i play rpgwo

Offline Devil

Erm...
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 03:07:42 pm »
ahh well let'*s hope there is an admin that sees* this and does* some*thing about it, because* I* swear I* haven'*t done* anything wrong.* lol,* and I* really* want* to* play on dementia, it'*s the only reason I* play rpgwo.*
Okay, now that that is settled...

This forum does not contain anyone from Dementia. Truthfully, I am surprised it is still up, I thought UT took it down a while ago. Anyways, you were probably banned because some admin went crazy OR there is something you're not telling us that you did that would get you banned.

I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Quote from: Rokhan
So get creative and not necrotic

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 03:11:19 pm »
ahh well it dosent mater arc behin reworked and ima go on arc when its done lol and im not lieing i havent done anything bad lol neways nothing against the rules

Offline Devil

Erm...
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 03:14:59 pm »
ahh well it dosent mater arc behin reworked and ima go on arc when its done lol and im not lieing i havent done anything bad lol neways nothing against the rules
How do you know Arc is being reworked?

I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 03:20:56 pm »
Try To log on it it say its behin recoded and stuff like that its in the news of the server

Offline Devil

Erm...
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 03:21:52 pm »
Try To log on it it say its behin recoded and stuff like that its in the news of the server
Has it not always said that?

I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 03:24:59 pm »
not as i know

Offline Admin Zen

Erm...
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 03:53:22 pm »
Actually It's said that for 3 months +
But he did update it recently, it was down because I lost interest in it, and so did UT. But maybe UT has some interest in it again
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 03:54:21 pm by Admin Zen »

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 05:42:20 pm »
awh ok that sucks  lol but seriously it got potential it rly does and the best of all would be to have new image for everything if he is going to recode why dont he ask someone to redo the image too or do a contest make the other players use there skillz if they have some we are a comunity don't we ;)

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 08:48:11 pm »
haha actualy im french and english is not my 1st language lol i learned by my self so heh

you know what im laughing my ass off too because i think you guys should try to speak french
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:51:15 pm by FraGzor »

Offline Isa

Erm...
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 09:00:10 pm »
This games for All languages, not just English speaking players - Please do continue playing and sorry for everything i have said

~Vitsmouth~

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:42:11 pm by Lord Darkness »
~Vitsmouth
Horizon: Vitsmouth
Dementia: Astarael
Rebirth: Vitsmouth

So original I am...
I'm not Revo ~.~

Offline FraGzor

Erm...
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 07:52:48 pm »
hey guys its all good wolf happen and it wont stop me from playing its all forgoten  

Offline Isa

Erm...
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 12:58:49 am »
Quote from: Isa
This games for All languages, not just English speaking players - Please do continue playing and sorry for everything i have said

~Vitsmouth~

wtf is this wolf? I didn't write this..... I'm so weirded out...

plus wth my posts are deleted?  I sound like Pepin...

the hippos are after me...
~Vitsmouth
Horizon: Vitsmouth
Dementia: Astarael
Rebirth: Vitsmouth

So original I am...
I'm not Revo ~.~

Offline Nick Blaze

Erm...
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 01:09:48 am »
Je parle francais, for the record.
"A martial artist's fist is his soul and his technique his personality."