Author Topic: Who is Levandis?  (Read 13639 times)

Offline Isa

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 07:52:58 pm »
the point is my 75pld can pwn any wolf on WoW.  They are too weak and the graphics, story line (or lack thereof), and gameplay suck.  I don't really care too much on  your opinion because I've been on both and formed my opinion.  WoW is for lazy gamers... FFXI is hardcore- sometimes to the extreeme... and RPGWO is just pixley fun.  Comparing RPGWO to WoW is just retarded.
~Vitsmouth
Horizon: Vitsmouth
Dementia: Astarael
Rebirth: Vitsmouth

So original I am...
I'm not Revo ~.~

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
Who is Levandis?
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 12:39:29 am »
Quote from: Isa
the point is my 75pld can pwn any wolf on WoW.  They are too weak and the graphics, story line (or lack thereof), and gameplay suck.  I don't really care too much on  your opinion because I've been on both and formed my opinion.  WoW is for lazy gamers... FFXI is hardcore- sometimes to the extreeme... and RPGWO is just pixley fun.  Comparing RPGWO to WoW is just retarded.

You're really asking for me to go off the deep end. FFXI is for losers that sit on their play stations thinking their cool. I played it on the xbox expecting cool stuff. You can't even tigering fight before reading about 20 min worth of retarded text. >.>
#

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 03:04:34 am »
I'll be getting my xbox fixed and possibly L4D pretty soon

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]

Offline Zodiak

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 08:51:00 am »
Quote from: Isa

FFXI was fun, I do have to admit, WoW is kinda a lazy game, specially now, with the expansions. I believe people do in fact hate on FFXI cause you have to work at actually leveling, then again I played for a bit and quit cause, i find it rather boring not having anyone to talk to while I play.

As far as comparing RPGWO to WoW, people are always gonna do it, even to free games and games in the future, I believe honestly that WoW has set a standard in most peoples eyes, so people just look at it for some ideas, or what you should do with a game, heh.
I'm just here watching..

Offline The Muffin Man

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 10:30:34 am »
I didn't mind XI for the most part, but it just took so damn long to do anything. Getting just to level 20 was like getting level 40-60 in WoW, and riding a chocobo from Windurst to Jeuno took 30 tigering minutes. It was ridiculous, and I really hope square tigers off with that time wasting wolf in 14.

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
Who is Levandis?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 11:59:41 am »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
I didn't mind XI for the most part, but it just took so damn long to do anything. Getting just to level 20 was like getting level 40-60 in WoW, and riding a chocobo from Windurst to Jeuno took 30 tigering minutes. It was ridiculous, and I really hope square tigers off with that time wasting wolf in 14.

Less text and more pew pew imo.
#

Offline Hephestus

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 06:04:22 pm »
Quote from: Pepin
Less text and more pew pew imo.
Quote for tigering Truth!

Offline Mystic

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 09:13:20 am »
Quote from: Pepin
You're really asking for me to go off the deep end. FFXI is for losers that sit on their play stations thinking their cool. I played it on the xbox expecting cool stuff. You can't even tigering fight before reading about 20 min worth of retarded text. >.>
And WoW is for losers who sit at thier PC and think they're cool.

XI wasn't too bad, but the job imbalance and dumbtigers who think a job can only be played one way is one of the problems with the game. The other is how much time you need to invest to get one item (HNMs were the worst part of the game).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:19:08 am by Mystic »

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 10:23:19 am »
I'm not a loser, nor do I think I am cool. I know it

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]

Offline Pirate Wings

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 06:42:42 pm »
In WoW it's like priest = heal, warior = tank, mage = dps. When there is dps priest and wariors out there who out dps mages that don't get in parties for not changing their builds. So, classes there are kind of excpected to perform a certain type of role. So, I go up yours i'm a shadow priest now. Healing is too stressing in some raids and + melting faces rules.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Rokhan

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 07:24:59 pm »
Quote from: Pirate Wings
In WoW it's like priest = heal, warior = tank, mage = dps. When there is dps priest and wariors out there who out dps mages that don't get in parties for not changing their builds. So, classes there are kind of excpected to perform a certain type of role. So, I go up yours i'm a shadow priest now. Healing is too stressing in some raids and + melting faces rules.
Not necessarily.

Mages are still needed cause of their unique AoE DPS. Priests are becoming better DPS with Shadow if you know how to use. Warriors are still only sub par DPS imo, they make better tanks. You look at Druids or Paladins. They can do all 3. Boomkin, Healer or Feral Tank. Ret DPS, Healer or Proc Tank. Pseudo classes for anything.

Classes have abit of variety but I think I get your point, in that your saying, most classes have a legitimate stuck role.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline The Muffin Man

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 07:33:23 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

My mage out-DPSed every class except geared death knights and geared rogues. Shadow priests are the worst DPSers ever created. Seriously, I know one geared for 25 Ulduar and she does like 2.5k DPS max. The most my mage has gotten is 5.6k, and I average 3-4.5k, using a total of 3 spells. 3. tigering. Buttons.

Offline Zodiak

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 08:14:35 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

My mage out-DPSed every class except geared death knights and geared rogues. Shadow priests are the worst DPSers ever created. Seriously, I know one geared for 25 Ulduar and she does like 2.5k DPS max. The most my mage has gotten is 5.6k, and I average 3-4.5k, using a total of 3 spells. 3. tigering. Buttons.

Muffin once killed 3 bears and a tiger with one chopstick.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 08:16:33 pm by Zodiak »
I'm just here watching..

Offline Pirate Wings

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 10:30:49 pm »
Well of course a geared  mage is going to out dps everything + cc It's what their built for.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:32:19 pm by Pirate Wings »
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline The Muffin Man

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:08 pm »
Well of course a geared  mage is going to out dps everything + cc It's what their built for.

I out-DPSed people in full 7.5 while wearing 3 epics.. the hell you talking about.

And CC? CC doesn't even exist in WOTLK. That's laughable.

Offline Zodiak

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 02:10:21 am »
I out-DPSed people in full 7.5 while wearing 3 epics.. the hell you talking about.

And CC? CC doesn't even exist in WOTLK. That's laughable.

Muffin once sheeped Arthas and Illidan at the same time.
I'm just here watching..

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 02:30:26 am »
But the bad part was, they were both down to 1% health.

Offline Rokhan

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 03:40:28 pm »
Quote from: Mack the Blacksmith
But the bad part was, they were both down to 1% health.
Your a total Sarah "Buzz" Killington
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline The Muffin Man

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 08:24:33 pm »
Quote from: Zodiak
Muffin once sheeped Arthas and Illidan at the same time.

True story.

Then your fatass ate them.

Offline Zodiak

Who is Levandis?
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 08:34:18 pm »
True story.

Then your fatass ate them.

Dear Muffin

Cool Story Brah.

<3 Zodiak
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:34:54 pm by Zodiak »