Author Topic: 1 server  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Zodiak

1 server
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:05 pm »
Dear Rpgwo

Donate to me so i can get a real host, seriously.. DOO EET

<3 Zodiak
I'm just here watching..

Offline Rokhan

1 server
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 02:57:13 pm »
Quote from: Pepin
Stop being a cocky mother tigerer, You don't mean wolf. My wolf was directed at Grinch.
I beg to differ but Gizza's means more then wolf and by making reference to what his post meant was not at all being the least bit of a cocky mother tigerer.

Sorry mate but Gizza pulled a lawl with that one.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
1 server
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 10:12:57 pm »
Quote from: Rokhan
I beg to differ but Gizza's means more then wolf and by making reference to what his post meant was not at all being the least bit of a cocky mother tigerer.

Sorry mate but Gizza pulled a lawl with that one.

Your late, so it doesn't count
#

Offline King Dravien

1 server
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 02:46:17 am »
Guess RPGwo sank into an even bigger pit than the last time i saw it.

if you want it to work then all you need to do is group together with some cash monthly to pay mick to host whatever wolf you want hosted.

as for worlds you only need 2, like the other guy said, i cant be bothered to check who it was.

Modern - PK quest optional, ran by UT hopefully since he has the modern world experience.
Medievil/Fantasy - PK quest optional, Guild war optional, or maybe a forced PK in 50% of the sectors, maybe when you reach lvl 70+ you get set as PK automatically, because by then you should be able to defend yourself pretty well.

I was thinking of a way to finally even the weapons out though, so nobody can complain about an overpowered weapon, blah blah blah. say 1 second attack time will do 40-80 damage, so a 2 second attack would be 80-160 ect ect. it would mean that every weapon does the same damage on seperate times, but then really dont you pick weapons on your play style? i prefer melee/missle over magic, To even out magic you could increase the mana drain for higher damage, or if you have BM you cant have mana conversion?
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Zodiak

1 server
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 08:39:37 am »
Eh, even damage on the technical side would be a bit off. Honestly someone swinging a axe would do more normal damage then someone stabbing with a dagger, that is why dagger would get something like the critical increase for because of more precision.. Its all kinda funky though. No ones ever happy, cause people cant grasp the concept. Thats why the start of adding the crit bonuses and junk on them came into play. Staff has its armor, axe breaks shields, daggers have crit.. so on and so forth, think it just all needs to be balance out.. cause if every weapon had the same exact stats.. you would just be playing a generic melee class which to me doesn't sound too fun anyways..

You also have to take into account... Cut/Thrust/Bash/Elemental/Etc

I'm still working on my inis for wolfs and giggles i am gonna at least attempt to scale em in a manner they'll be somewhat the same.. Not that it will really matter until I get a sufficient host or I might just release the inis to the public, either way.. I'll try to see what the best solution there is.

On the other hand, how mickey has added the function to v2 for artifacts scaling with level would be pretty cool to a normal weapon, as you grow in level your skill with the weapon would increase so I would assume you should do more damage with it and what not, but unfortunately none of us have v2 so we just gotta rig it
I'm just here watching..