Author Topic: A-Kon (20)  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Zodiak

A-Kon (20)
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:04:45 pm »
Anyone going?

http://a-kon.com/
I'm just here watching..

Offline The Muffin Man

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 08:29:59 pm »

Offline Zodiak

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 09:08:12 pm »
Dear Muffin,

Unfortunately your portrait is in fact a picture of some sort of emo/goth kid. This is in fact someone that could be into anime, but not necessarily everyone that is into anime. Where as someone simple minded as you probably calls our anime, "cartoons" you would be somewhat right and somewhat wrong.. Where anime is in fact done by an artist or a group of artist it does actually have a plot to it.. Most of the time.. There are many types of anime, even into the spectrum of hentai. Where as cartoons are more based on episode to episode IE: Spongebob. Now here is an idea. Go look up Hellsing Ultimate, watch a few episodes. Come back and tell me what you think of it. If it is not for you, then you should look up something like spongebob, if again that is not for you. And you seek humanoid type television/video, you should probably get off the computer and go outside and interact with humans. I enjoy sitting on my computer and watching these so called "cartoons" its a story, a story with pictures.. many pictures. So in close, suck my balls sir. Yes all that to say that.. Suck.. my.. big.. hairy.. Some what wet from your mom, balllllllllllls.. and yes.. they are touching..

<3 Zodiak
I'm just here watching..

Offline Devil

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:40:58 pm »
I just found the greatest picture ever, perfect for this thread.

I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Quote from: Rokhan
So get creative and not necrotic

Offline The Muffin Man

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 03:00:51 pm »
Quote from: Zodiak
Dear Muffin,

Unfortunately your portrait is in fact a picture of some sort of emo/goth kid. This is in fact someone that could be into anime, but not necessarily everyone that is into anime. Where as someone simple minded as you probably calls our anime, "cartoons" you would be somewhat right and somewhat wrong.. Where anime is in fact done by an artist or a group of artist it does actually have a plot to it.. Most of the time.. There are many types of anime, even into the spectrum of hentai. Where as cartoons are more based on episode to episode IE: Spongebob. Now here is an idea. Go look up Hellsing Ultimate, watch a few episodes. Come back and tell me what you think of it. If it is not for you, then you should look up something like spongebob, if again that is not for you. And you seek humanoid type television/video, you should probably get off the computer and go outside and interact with humans. I enjoy sitting on my computer and watching these so called "cartoons" its a story, a story with pictures.. many pictures. So in close, suck my balls sir. Yes all that to say that.. Suck.. my.. big.. hairy.. Some what wet from your mom, balllllllllllls.. and yes.. they are touching..

<3 Zodiak

GIRUGAMESH

Offline Rokhan

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 08:55:20 pm »
Quote from: Devil
I just found the greatest picture ever, perfect for this thread.

I really dont get it.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline The Muffin Man

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 01:03:09 am »
Quote from: Rokhan
I really dont get it.

I saw a movie boxset of an anime I've never heard of at the mall for 200 dollars. Everything else anime wise was like 20-150 each, wolfs tigering EXPENSIVE.

Offline Mystic

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 09:26:18 am »
Torrents are your best friend.

Offline Zodiak

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:41 pm »
Mystic is a pirate, someone.. HEADSHOT HURRY
I'm just here watching..

Offline King Dravien

A-Kon (20)
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 02:34:47 am »