Author Topic: wolfty mmorpgs  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Crack Pipe

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 12:42:33 pm »
WOW- i only played a month and got bored real quickly the lack of pvp.

War- 40/70 i played a Warrior priest so i dominated everyone. new patch they getting mega nerfed.

Rpgwo - Lack of people

Offline Hephestus

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 02:08:45 pm »
Games I played and reasons I quit.

Runescape - not enough free content, cant do much with anything, since nubs beg in mobs, hated it.

MWO- fairly decent, I didn't quit the game closed and it was sad =(

WoW - Everyone and everything plays wow, even the gamer fairies at the card shop plays it and you cant even hang out without hearing them shout about their uber cool drops, got sick of not being able to solo much.

AoC- I loved the books, and thought I could live the Adventure, all I lived was in the starting area, getting laughed at for just starting the game, pass.

Last Chaos - never really quit, got bored trying to level pets to mount status, then went after the totoro cause ever epic player had one. Got splatted alot in the arena, didnt really care much, I go to it from time to time, only to mess with the merchants, selling valuable drops for 10k

Maplestory - Epically messed up when everyone took the game too seriously, i quit and put the program on the block list so i wont be tempted to play again.

Secret of Asherah (however its spelled) - hippo controlled game, cant do much early off cause your going to splat on everything, dude gave me a bow and a load of arrows, i started to rock, then owners husband warped me to town and the wife bitched about me not playing fairly, I complained about being made to travel 80 screens through splatsville just to get to the starting point. Epic Lame.

Offline Mystic

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 01:40:58 am »
Quote from: Isa
I just quit FFXI.... it was alot of things all building.  Leveling in late 70s taking eons... always needing a group to depend on for all the quests & missions and partying.  Sometimes its best to just run solo but hard to get much accomplished.  I think just wolf taking forever was the main part... and drama.

Vitsmouth
I'm getting tempted to, all Level Sync did was turn the dumbtigers into bigger dumbtigers where they gimp their combat/magic skills so bad they can't land anything on a mob at their level.

And the fact SE half asses every idea the put in the game. The campaign fort nerf was uncalled for.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:44:47 am by Mystic »

Offline The Muffin Man

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 07:31:39 am »
Everytime I talk to a XI fanboy, he's all like leveling doesn't take looong at allll took me like 2 months to go 70-75! Not long at all!

...tigering morons.

Offline Mystic

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 01:45:03 am »
How long ago was that and what job? I know SE added level sync so players could PT at lower levels however they tigered it up where if you're combat/magic skills are capped for the level you're synced to you won't get any skill ups, so because of that we have a bunch of retarded NAs with skills being in the level 20ish area then complain at how much they wiff at wolf.

Fun fact: Probably getting suspended today for some wolf I'm pulling on XI.

Offline Gulron

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 10:56:53 am »
Silk Road Online - SRO is a very popular MMO but just fails in many aspects. Restricting to mouse only movement, limited PVP and intense grind. This MMO turns to be pretty wolfty.
I so intend to piss you off.
Ban me!

Offline Crenomaster

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 11:39:32 am »
Well, I can't tell anything from many MMO's or MMORPGS since my computer is just a wolfty pile of diahhrea.
Why? Because I can't play any good games on it!

Only games I have played, are Runescape, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, RPGWO and WoW (though I played WoW less than one day, my big bro had it)

Runescape- It was good game until it started adding stupid features and it didn't anymore work on my computer then.
Adventure Quest- Seriously, why you have to be a tigering guardian so you can play Adventure Quest even though there are many people?
When I had a non-guardian account, I couldn't play it because it said there's too many people online!
Dragon Fable- Thank god, there ain't that stupid Adventure Quest player limit. But bit boring, because you have to grind alot.
RPGWO- Really good but there should be more people online.
WoW- Can't really tell anything from it, haven't played it even for one day. And this was played on my bro's computer, by the way.
Since like I said, WoW doesn't work on my computer.
INSERT POINTLESS NUMA NUMA GUY VIDEO HERE.

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 01:18:01 pm »
Quote from: Crenomaster
Well, I can't tell anything from many MMO's or MMORPGS since my computer is just a wolfty pile of diahhrea.
Why? Because I can't play any good games on it!

Only games I have played, are Runescape, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, RPGWO and WoW (though I played WoW less than one day, my big bro had it)

Runescape- It was good game until it started adding stupid features and it didn't anymore work on my computer then.
Adventure Quest- Seriously, why you have to be a tigering guardian so you can play Adventure Quest even though there are many people?
When I had a non-guardian account, I couldn't play it because it said there's too many people online!
Dragon Fable- Thank god, there ain't that stupid Adventure Quest player limit. But bit boring, because you have to grind alot.
RPGWO- Really good but there should be more people online.
WoW- Can't really tell anything from it, haven't played it even for one day. And this was played on my bro's computer, by the way.
Since like I said, WoW doesn't work on my computer.

Lets all play SWG?
#

Offline The Muffin Man

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 01:19:14 pm »
Quote from: Mystic
How long ago was that and what job? I know SE added level sync so players could PT at lower levels however they tigered it up where if you're combat/magic skills are capped for the level you're synced to you won't get any skill ups, so because of that we have a bunch of retarded NAs with skills being in the level 20ish area then complain at how much they wiff at wolf.

Fun fact: Probably getting suspended today for some wolf I'm pulling on XI.

Level sync still doesn't help any. I mean, there are people that did use it, but it was only like level 18s syncing down to 13 or something stupid. Sometimes people would just bring one of those PLVLers or w/e to keep the tough mobs away.. it was still useless.. Partying for 4 hours to get one level was horrid.

Offline Gulron

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 04:00:27 pm »
Quote from: Pepin
Lets all play SWG?

They have vehicles in that right? I call Bounty Hunter!
I so intend to piss you off.
Ban me!

Offline Mystic

wolfty mmorpgs
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 01:42:56 am »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
Level sync still doesn't help any. I mean, there are people that did use it, but it was only like level 18s syncing down to 13 or something stupid. Sometimes people would just bring one of those PLVLers or w/e to keep the tough mobs away.. it was still useless.. Partying for 4 hours to get one level was horrid.
It gets easier 50+ if you're lucky not to have another PT camp over you killing the Colibri.