Author Topic: In Reply to: @Mickey  (Read 5694 times)

Offline Simmias

In Reply to: @Mickey
« on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:57 pm »
This isn't Simmias. You'll know who it is after about 2 more lines.
I had to use this account because Grinch decided I was ruining the game or some wolf, I don't even know. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know why I'm banned, it probably has to do with Dravien bitching and moaning about something. But anyways that doesn't matter.
I just came on to clarify a few things.
If Zerky did macro, and he did get banned. Then whatever, so be it. If hes banned. Than Dravien should be banned also. I was talking to Dravien one day about how much he plays the game and he told me "I'm only actually at my computer half the time, the rest of the time is spent lifting weights or doing other things." How does this not constitute as AFK training also? Do you wedge down Repeat Uses like everyone else does.
I know I did it many times, I'd go upstairs and get food and wolf. So go ahead and ban me too Mickey. I finally thought you were going somewhere with this game but I guess I was wrong.
If you would have been 1/2 smart and set a idle timeout in the first place you would have never had any of these problems.
Dravien abused it and so did I. Ban us both with Zerky because I am done playing your joke of a server Horizon, along with 95% of the people who planned on playing it too.
If you plan on digging your game into a deaper wolfhole than it already was than you might as well just give up on it because you'll have 1 player online after another year. Dravien, because this game is his god damn life.

I know you're all thinking of stupid ass comments like I bitch too much, or I play this game too much. I'm just waiting for Rokhans, Muffins, Draviens, and Grinches witty comments that we hear over and over.
But the difference between me and Dravien is I have a job and a life. And I play this game because I enjoy it opposed to Dravien and playing it because he likes to be good at something. (Which he actualy said, and it is very sad that an online 2d game is the only thing he can be good at.)
We do have one thing in common though, we both like to bitch. The difference is I bitch to make the game better, while he bitches to make the game better for himself.

Most of my posts are rants and whatever, usually ambiguous statements with nothing backing it up, but thats how I do.
Go ahead and ban Simmias' account or whatever you plan on doing Grinch. Delete this post, edit it, laugh, it'll only reinforce the fact that I'm right, and you all know it.

Horizon is a complete fail, thanks to Mickey. Have fun playing alone Dravien.

Edit: Here comes Kaios reply, something like. I love you Jordan, or another smart ass comment. You're all too predictable.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:39:04 pm by Simmias »

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:38:10 pm »
I would totally do you Jordan
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Simmias

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »
This post has been edited by Simmias: Today, 07:39 PM

Damn, if this proxy werent so slow I would have got the edit off before your reply.
Anyhow, I was editing my post before you replied, so... yah.

Edit: Now this is where Dravien says something like "You'll be playing again tomorow" which I won't.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:44:38 pm by Simmias »

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 02:48:32 pm »
In all seriousness though, I'd have to agree on some of the points.

The server was for sure not what I had hoped for. :\
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 02:49:06 pm »
This is a witty comment ; TLDR
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline chronolink

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 02:50:02 pm »
TLDR version: I quit again, Drav has no life, we both bitch, Drav cheats

FIRST PAGE!

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 02:50:17 pm »
This post has been edited by Simmias: Today, 07:39 AM

and Kaios's post at 7:38

Seems he's not so predictable.

I use a coin to hold down my hotkey when im doing alch, it saves my finger work, and my weights are within an arms reach of my keyboard, i've spoken to many admins about this before, Malekith/Guin/Silk and even UT i think, Each of them has said as long as its not for a huge ammount of time which makes it seem cheating its fine, I do leave my char logged in when im AFK, grabbing a coffee or food sometimes, But i never leave a hotkey down while i do anything in other rooms.

In Zerkys case, The first time i caught him he had been AFK for 2-3 hours, Then i gave him the braziers, then 4-5 hours later he came back to the keyboard and had a rant how he was there the whole time, The 2nd time i caught him he has been AFK long enough to waste 260 mana using revive self 1, which takes some time if he had mana renewal on too, also long enough for a brazier to kill him 5 life at a time.

By all means come to my land, bump your way in and hand me a brazier, I dont macro, nor know how.

I've played long enough to know you people make these accusations against me for years with no evidence, nothing but jealousy and lies. Deal with it.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Simmias

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 02:57:08 pm »
Quote from: Rokhan
This is a witty comment ; TLDR

TLDR? Yet you saw the line in the middle of the thing about you and your witty comments?
Hah, we both know you can't help but read the whole thing. You're always looking for something to point out, or laught at.

Quote from: King Dravien
This post has been edited by Simmias: Today, 07:39 AM

and Kaios's post at 7:38

Seems he's not so predictable.

I use a coin to hold down my hotkey when im doing alch, it saves my finger work, and my weights are within an arms reach of my keyboard, i've spoken to many admins about this before, Malekith/Guin/Silk and even UT i think, Each of them has said as long as its not for a huge ammount of time which makes it seem cheating its fine, I do leave my char logged in when im AFK, grabbing a coffee or food sometimes, But i never leave a hotkey down while i do anything in other rooms.

In Zerkys case, The first time i caught him he had been AFK for 2-3 hours, Then i gave him the braziers, then 4-5 hours later he came back to the keyboard and had a rant how he was there the whole time, The 2nd time i caught him he has been AFK long enough to waste 260 mana using revive self 1, which takes some time if he had mana renewal on too, also long enough for a brazier to kill him 5 life at a time.

By all means come to my land, bump your way in and hand me a brazier, I dont macro, nor know how.

I've played long enough to know you people make these accusations against me for years with no evidence, nothing but jealousy and lies. Deal with it.

Perhaps you forgot to read, but I already explain the predictable part. I don't need to prove anything to you, but I was editing the post before I even read Kaios' reply.
Damn, if this proxy werent so slow I would have got the edit off before your reply.
Anyhow, I was editing my post before you replied, so... yah.

Jealous? I feel sorry for you. You're the only person who would go to such lengths just to get someone you don't like banned. I hate you with a passion and I wouldn't even take the time to get you banned because you're 1/5th of the current player base.

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 02:58:40 pm »
Jord, quit whining.

EVERYONE uses F12 for large quantities of items, Im no stranger to it. Im ALWAYS here as is Drav. 90% of the time Drav's online were talking on msn, as you can see by some screenshots you see me there on the msn window alot.

Zerky was legitly accused and caught macroing, how else after many hours of afk and being dead 5 hours the first time. if he's trying to go along hes doing a horrible job and if he was smart enough he would just simply talk if people come next to him to prove. He says he's "always" there but he never moves or speaks, hes a macroer and deserves to be banned.

Ive talked to Drav about macro's, he doesnt even know how and thats the truth. He dont even know what program to use for them, let alone how to set them up.

Quit whining Jord. Face it, the game isnt gonna change every time you want it to for whatever reason. You say Drav bitches and gets his was? Wrong, Mickey didnt focus on Drav's ideas at all for Horizon. Drav was given a group on forums so, he asked, he didnt bitch.  

Go back to Narnia boi

My joker trumps your ace

Offline Simmias

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:22 pm »
I still don't find the humor in this whole Narnia thing.
Its a stupid book written by a crooked toothed Brit. If I were to go to Narnia, I'd have to be in the house with the cabinet in Great Britain. Dravs Room? Maybe that's why hes always AFK too... he must be on an adventure with his friends in Narnia. At least you have friends now Dravien, I'm proud. But does that count as getting out of the house?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:07:35 pm by Simmias »

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 03:13:16 pm »
Really proving your point like an adult, Insulting and ranting on like some kind of child.

You've made your point now leave.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Trivium

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 04:23:34 pm »
Well at the end of the day, the guy was caught breaking the rules.

Break the rules, you get banned.

I'm not gonna get involved with any of this other stuff seeing as I don't play the game anymore

Offline Mickey Kudlo

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 05:40:29 pm »
Hmm, I am confused why Jord is rushing to Zerky's defense?

No ban is ever perm... Zerky has the right to appeal it either on forums or in game or my email. He isn't IP banned, just account banned.

The safe thing to do when presented evidence from players and checking logs was to ban the account.

As far as what people want from Horizon... it isn't done yet and is a work in progress. But I understand that some fundamentals ARE set in stone like start skill points and such. But this is still just RPGWO with some new features. I think the main issue is players don't like the low combat XP. They seem to be too used to normal XP from classic version. But I tuned it up somewhat so I think we found a nice medium.
You may have conquered my worlds, but I destroyed them!

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 07:10:16 pm »
Mickey brings justice.

My joker trumps your ace

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 07:11:37 pm »
Quote from: Mickey Kudlo
Hmm, I am confused why Jord is rushing to Zerky's defense?

No ban is ever perm... Zerky has the right to appeal it either on forums or in game or my email. He isn't IP banned, just account banned.

The safe thing to do when presented evidence from players and checking logs was to ban the account.

As far as what people want from Horizon... it isn't done yet and is a work in progress. But I understand that some fundamentals ARE set in stone like start skill points and such. But this is still just RPGWO with some new features. I think the main issue is players don't like the low combat XP. They seem to be too used to normal XP from classic version. But I tuned it up somewhat so I think we found a nice medium.

I dont like the skillpoint system for leveling, the starting points dont bother me, but im lvl 33 now and i havnt had a point since lvl 30 so ill maybe be lvl 60 or so before i get stealth.

I think with the nerf of Xp, the skill point nerf wasnt really needed, since its harder to level up and get the points your still forced to work with other people alot over the start.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 07:13:11 pm by King Dravien »
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 07:33:07 pm »
Lol, when I afk macro I even global it.

Also - lol @ jordonias whining

He'll leave and be back soon to bitch about how wolfty the game is, and how he could improve it so much, and then play the game again, then get pissed off cause something didnt go his way, then make a tl;dr post whining about it, rinse and repeat.

This is, what, the 3rd time now? Well, that I've seen, at least..

Offline Aurora

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 09:13:44 am »
there is an inactive timer  have you ever sat in a spot for like 15 minutes?

15:26.38 : WARNING! You are about to be booted for inactivity!
-RPGWO-
VRZ Staff - Staff - Xerxes - lvl 28 - Retired
Aurora - Mage - Asylum - lvl 37 - Retired
Borealis - Mage - Pyramid - lvl 23 - Retired
Borealis - Mage - Claytonia - lvl 15 - Retired
Aurora - Mage - Phantasy - lvl 7 - Retired
-League of Legends-
Auronon

Offline Brendan

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 10:06:28 am »
Why do you think they are talking about macros.

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 12:50:14 pm »
Quote from: Me Myself and Him
there is an inactive timer  have you ever sat in a spot for like 15 minutes?

15:26.38 : WARNING! You are about to be booted for inactivity!
Welcome to the topic.

My joker trumps your ace

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 02:14:30 pm »
Macro's would  be so simple...

Just have it spam F12 key, code it to randomly press one of the buttons now and then, but never in the direction of a red pixel, have it have basic AI to talk back to certain statements with varying times and spelling errors. BAM! Working macro!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]