Poll

Should Grinch, Jordonias, and Axeman be allowed to run a server?

Yes
13 (56.5%)
No
8 (34.8%)
Maybe
2 (8.7%)
Server requirements pleasee
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: New Server  (Read 8228 times)

Offline Grinch

New Server
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2006, 07:35:07 pm »
Feel free to name another admin who was better than me.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Pokemon Steve

New Server
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2006, 07:39:40 pm »
Ok, I'll start from the top.
Ruchmathar
-----
When Shadow was released it was the same wolf as Phobos was until they had time to start adding things and its still wolf.  We would do the same, but actually make it better.

Cham
-----
Cham, the fact is I would rather have no plusses then any, but other players whine about it, like you.  You wouldn't play it would you?  Would anyone, I would play it but thats just me.  Are we the only ones that want it, Axeman and I?  Cham as admin? Hah, you see we would be corrupt, on top of that look at you, you say your just learning admin stuff, I've known it a long time, and a lot more then you.

Dark Elf
-----
Jaster I hate how you're always bashing us veterans that don't play anymore, calling us has beens.  Maybe has beens are the admins this game needs.  I know you're first reply is gonna be something about me bashing Jon all the time.  I bash him because he makes horrible mistakes.  Not because hes not a good admin, because he really is, one of the best.

Kretchfoop
-----
Is it bad to have a player character as an admin?  The benefits of doing so make it good but the fact that some admins can be abusive is another story.  Guin for example interacts with the players way too much and obviously favors others.  That where Shadow was ruined, just like Phobos was ruined.  BTW, Kretch i'd love a server with no admins still, BUT NO ONE WILL.  You are actually making sense, best reply yet Kretch. Thanks.

Muffin Man
-----
Muffin the only reason you started hating me was when I found out you were the one that stole Gebus' account.  Races were only used by Kermit and UT really, back when Phobos was REAL Phobos, before it was ruined.  You misunderstood the vamp potion idea, there would be monsters that have 10000 stealth, which no one will probably ever get.  So that the only way to fight them is if you get a vamp blood.  This idea was mine and I have been told by many people that it is a good one.  There would be three @@@s and those are Me, Axeman, and Grinch.  And the only player that will ever possibly be mod would be Lizzy, shes the only one nice enough to talk to anyone.  Shes reasonable and nice.  Black Magic is no too weak.  It is way too powerful, you make no sense.  No level 5 means no level 5 black magic spells.  Rha was a good admin during Luny, yes she was too strict but she balanced the weapons pretty well and fixed skill requirements so lvl 1s werent using damon and stuff.  Now she does nothing.  She is lazy as hell and just sits around rpgwo to bitch.

Offline Auron

New Server
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 07:41:19 pm »
Grinch is a homo and has me on his mind all day!!!!!

Offline Grinch

New Server
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2006, 07:51:20 pm »
Yes =(

I'm always thinking about you, Auron. You just keep popping into my mind.
My Stories

Offline Auron

New Server
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2006, 08:01:02 pm »
apearntly so, you mention my name outta nowhere ....... somthings goin on in the deranged mind of yours to mention me.

Offline Grinch

New Server
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2006, 08:09:05 pm »
It's not my fault that you're such a seksi pants.
My Stories

Offline Dark Elf

New Server
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 12:08:38 am »
UF.

if u dont like me callin u has beens. then prove u can still play the game, without biching that O U CAN makE JEWLS!! whooty doo...i prefered it the old way also. but im not gonna bitch about it being there.  you has bens make up every excuse in the wolrd why ur not as good as anyon else..
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline chronolink

New Server
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 07:35:51 am »
Put a server in the hands of Daegan, Grinch and Axeman (unsure about Jord but nothing negative) and it'll stick around for a damn long time.

Ah wait.... SlashZero would be a great help too

For those that don't know... SlashZero makes Jaster himself look like a n00b

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Auron

New Server
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2006, 07:37:24 am »
pfft i dont even play rpgwo no more, not even gonna try and say i do or am any good at that wolf game anymore.  RPGWO is really a game for ages 11-17 or so to waste their time, talking crap to others, play out their turtle fantasies.  I know cause thats what i did before i went out into the world and got a job and ...... still not much of a life but more than before.  But yeah.  I just like posting here to talk wolf and see what u hawks are doin.  SOME of the crap here is funny.

Offline King Dravien

New Server
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2006, 11:46:06 am »
Jord as @@@??! is this a poll or comedy central?  Jasters right tho jord, you are a has been, you got level 20 on nulona then gave up because you didnt have jewels, even if jon does have a server, Mickey would most probly not allow it, or close it, it'd just be another reason for Jord to be a complete cock, E.g

@@@Admin Jordanahawk globals : ostrich Newbies, im totally pwnage in this shiz
Noobie Grinch globals : Sorry sir, can i have damon?
@@@Admin Jordanahawk says : itemgive damonite ore, 300
@@@Admin Jordanahawk says : Crap, tiger, bollocks, man, now im hungry.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline THEAC

New Server
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006, 12:48:53 pm »
Well... it's okay, but a new server should have new content. Something different that will make it stand out and attract people to play, to me this just seems like a cross between Shadow, Demios, and Phobos.

It is your decision, I am just making a suggestion.
Not a Democrat... not a Republican... just one out of those many George W. Bush haters.

Those of you that are Americans, become an independent.

My RPGWO username? That is a secret only noobs know :)

Offline Pokemon Steve

New Server
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2006, 03:22:02 pm »
If it comes down to me not being admin, then so be it.  As long as there is a good world with some good admins I'm happy.  I would just be a player and you would be wishing I were admin.

Offline Pokemon Steve

New Server
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2006, 03:24:34 pm »
I'd like to add that you guys think that I am this horrible cheap ass player who would be more abusive then Guin (Almost impossible).  But you don't realized I had all of the triple @@@'s passwords except for Jon's at the same time, and a @@ on Phobos.  You bitch at me saying how cheap I am when I had access to admins on every server and never once did I cheat.

*Resignation from admining on this server, if it ever comes*
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 03:27:11 pm by Jordonias »

Offline Axeman

New Server
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006, 03:31:13 pm »
Do you people not understand?  Myself, Jord, and Grinch all know how to and WILL update with plenty of new content upon reasonable request.  I personally plan on using Phobos/Shadows .ini's, if not start with the ones we can get and adding weapons which would level out at somewhere near 25-30 weapons PER WEAPON SKILL.  Armor is up in the air, but just understand, content WILL be added.  We've already got ideas for special monsters, and more monsters will come also.  I say about twenty monsters per monster catagory should work rather well.

Discuss and criticize.

Offline Pokemon Steve

New Server
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2006, 03:32:08 pm »
Do you people not understand?  Myself, Jord, and Grinch all know how to and WILL update
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=9154\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-(minus) Jordan

Offline icequeen

New Server
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 02:02:04 am »
Grinch is the ONLY one qualified to run a server axeman and jor ain't even worth being a @@@ they will only be in it fror themselves no offence

Offline Dark Elf

New Server
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 02:23:44 am »
sure ud add new content.......for yourself.....and for the first MAYBE month.....then ud pull all ur hair out and quit.
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Pokemon Steve

New Server
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 02:42:12 pm »
sure ud add new content.......for yourself.....and for the first MAYBE month.....then ud pull all ur hair out and quit.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=9185\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hmm, wheres stormy?

Offline Grinch

New Server
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 08:48:17 pm »
Stormy was a pretty sad case.

Jaster.. I know that speaking for myself at least, I've never quit anything and I don't plan to, either.

I will not be the next UT.
My Stories

Offline The Muffin Man

New Server
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2006, 10:14:13 pm »
Jordonias, I hated you before that.. you were an obnoxious little bitch, bu I tried to ignore that when I talked with you, and believe it or not people, he his actually nice when he isn't talking about great he is. but then I got a list.. along with several other people heh, and Gebus just happened to be one of the 75 (+) accounts I hit. I didn't know who it was, so I just went on with it.. then you started iming me and wolf saying you were gonna get me banned on every server and was gonna get me back.. which i already WAS banne don every server.. and you never got me back.. and that's when i decided, hey tiger this guy.. I don't give a wolf anymore, if your gonna be that tigering aggressive when you didn't even know it was me in the first place, you just presumed it was me. AND ID LIKE TO STATE THIS AS MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS YET! On the rogue servers I have ran, I have worked my ass off trying to perfect the servers. I actually only got TWO people to play that I hated and hacked them. Now if this was a real server, I wouldnt have done it, but it WASNT. things change when there are certain factors involve. and you may call me corrupt as wolf when admining on those servers, but it was only because 1.) it was an illegal server, and 2.) we were just testing wolf.. wasn't an actually completely made up server, we were testing wolf. If given an admin position I consider myself to be fairly good at it because I am very devoted, its just that rumors spread around and wolf starts. Im not asking for admin or any wolf like that, I just wanted to make a statement cause ive heard so much wolf go around about me. just wanted to clear things up. or try to at least. and if you wanna bitch at me, or just talk, add me at aetos_garou@hotmail.com on msn, or The Sharginator on AIM (dont go on much) a simple block can get rid of you so it doesnt really bother me.