Author Topic: Best Player Ever  (Read 24612 times)

Offline Kenshin

Best Player Ever
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 11:41:06 pm »
Tilur.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 11:41:19 pm by Kenshin »

Offline Grinch

Best Player Ever
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2006, 12:28:58 am »
Tepesh / Tepes / Manson

FTW.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline chronolink

Best Player Ever
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2006, 03:51:25 am »
Some people didn't know Tonga existed until you bump into him one day... but he's cool

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Daegan

Best Player Ever
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 04:33:40 am »
Del Roh
Tilur
Apocalypse

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Snowman

Best Player Ever
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2006, 09:37:54 am »
Tilur

Offline Corrupt Cham

Best Player Ever
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 09:54:21 am »
Best player simmy or manty. manty has the lvl simmy didnt put enough into it or couldve been best. Tilur is garbage round up his best char put him up against my lvl 90 xbow i would pwn his best char he ever had and wolf i only think im really good. so in conclusion i say simmy if he tried more and manty cuz you cant dispute numbers. Oh yeah where is this tilur you think is so great?? oh yeah he quit cuz he knows the new generation pwns him. Players better then tilur... besides manty and simmy ok where to start Molo JJ Mystro HolyMan Cham Zaliron Jaster Fly Person Man Stryder wolf the player i hate the most Sturm prolly was better then Tilur. Get off his monkey u silly turtle ass monkey riders. hes gone and aint coming back and if he ever does ill be first to pwn him.. Rookie of the Year vs your hero Tilur ill win but i vote for simmy and manty tied peace

Mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Snowman

Best Player Ever
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 09:58:11 am »
cham.......go slit ur throat

Offline Corrupt Cham

Best Player Ever
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 10:08:26 am »
i love you too princeof darkness but at least i can say who i really was and still am in game you hide behind some turtle ass name what did your boyfriend pick that for you loser oh and by the way dont hate cuz i speak the truth wheres your boyfriend tilur oh hes too scurred to defend his char he knows hes a wahed up ch00b like most of you i beg and plead for all old vets to come back and prove how good they are but they wont cuz in their hearts they know they werent that good and i cant lie wasnt sure if i was after my first char but look at my signature i keep doing it what have you done in rpgwo oh yeah we never heard of you choob have a good day everyone

Mr. Killa Cham

P.S. Prince of Ch00bness call me MR. u punk ass Bitch and speak when you are spoken to and only with permission loser

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

Offline Axeman

Best Player Ever
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 12:24:10 pm »
YES! HALLELUJAH, I've been waiting for Cham to reply to this topic.

First off: How many chars have you had?  Three, lvl 60 ST, 90 Xbow, and 63+.  Three, high levels indeed, but Tilur owned you anytime of the day.  I guarantee you 110% that if Tilur came, used ultima potions, +110 jewels(of which you got your level 90 xbower), and boosts, he EASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY would have surpassed Mantis, your level 90, Simmy, Molo, Mystro, PM, Simmy, Stryder, Holy, whoever the tiger else any day of the week.  

You say he was scared of 'the new generation'?  Yet you name some poeple that Tilur were friends with and played with, including Mantis, Simmias, Holy, and Jaster, even Stryder.  Tilur GOT A LIFE, we(the veterans) are in our last years, as I am anyway, and I'll be going to college next year, so you won't see me much, if at all, Tilur did the same thing.  

Do not say we believe he's coming back, because if he did, you'd be running and hiding behind your own mother.  We realize he ISN'T, but it doesn't mean he isn't the best player of all time.  Molo, JJ, Mystro, Holy Man, and MOST OF tigerING ALL, yourself do not own nor will you ever be better then Tilur.

Stop bragging and realize Tilur did what he did without your precious ultima potions and +110.  I'd really like to see the original Deimos of no boosts, pots or jewels come up and have

Tilur, Del Roh, JJ, Mystro, Molo, Mantis, Simmias, Holy Man, Stryder, PM, Jaster, Zaliron, yourself, myself, FlyBy, Jordonias, Nate, SG, Rin, Chrono, Jord, and Jake against you guys.  I would lay $1000 on the line RIGHT THIS SECOND to see you guys get owned by the real players.

Anyway, my LIST of best players(my vote still stands for Wesson BTW).  Del Roh, Tilur, LRock(ty Jon), Apoc, Wesson, MTF(FTW!), Tonga, Chiquita(Tonga's best friend), Mantis, Stryder, Simmy, Zerky, Marvin, Shaolin, SG, Nate, and last but not least, MYSELF!.   Nah, lol lastly, Tikal.

Offline Jeroy

Best Player Ever
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 01:28:10 pm »
Tonga.

Even though you do not hear about someone, does not make them a horrible player. Hes played on every server since First Lib, and all his players have been 60+. He was bad ass at everything, trade skill,melee,defs even had uber amounts of money.
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Pokemon Steve

Best Player Ever
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2006, 01:32:42 pm »
Cham, I'd like to start off by saying how much I love to read your posts. They are full of boasting and bragging.  Ever post you make it shows how much you think of yourself.  On top of that look at all of your gramitacal errors, you hardly capitalize anything anything.  Suprised you figured out how to download RPGWO.  Sorta wish Mickey made it a little harder to download, cause I know for sure you would have made it even into the game.

Did you even play RPGWO when Tilur did? Lol, you constanly call yourself rookie of the year.  I'm sorry to say its 2006 man.  Only playing I see you doing is on a server easier then Nulona (Shadow).  Funny how every server you play is the one with the most corruption.  On top of that I'd like to see you survive without high levels helping you out.  When I mean the high levels helping you out I mean Mantis helping you on Phobos, and Jaster, T2D, and FBN helping you on Shadow.  You completly rely on the higher levels to completely guid you through everything.  None of the players you listed can even come close to matching Tilur other then Jaster.  I want to see who Jaster thinks the best player ever is, he actually played when the game wasn't corrupt and filled with assholes like yourself.

Molo--Decent player, on Phobos, if that counts. Decent on Luny.
JJ--Now he was pretty good, really good on Luny and pretty good on Phobos.
Mystro--Also a decent luny player. Plus Fakebos.
HolyMan--Far from it.
Cham--Noob of the year. Cocky hawk.
Zaliron--Good ST player, actually very good, but not the best.
Jaster--Very good, many servers, veteran, close to best.
Fly--Hardly.
Person Man--Mantis had to guide him through everything.
Stryder--Good player, nice, fair.
Sturm--Not even close.

Now Cham, you actually think you could kill Tilurs character?
He completely owned Steel Tide with his level 80 (roughly).
He was a macer, unspecialized.  Yet he still had the highest attack in the game at the time and the highests defences.  The only people coming close him were Rosewing who used a fake credit card to get good, and Ursus who road *her* ass the whole time.  If you played rpgwo when Tilur did you probably wouldn't have even made it to level 50.  I'm sorry to say this but rpgwo gets easier and easier, Phobos was probably the easiest server ever.  So none of the Phobos characters really count for anything.  Corruption, and the ease of play ruins your characters suck.  A level 20 on  Luny would of been more impressive then all of your phobos characters.

You wanna know where Tilur is?  Hes having a life.  Hes the only one with the will to quit this game.  It's an ADDICTION, and I admit it, I am addicted, I have tried breaking that addiction but I keep coming back.  Props to whoever has quit this game. Major props.  Tilur is never coming back.  He is smart.  No vets come back because the game is fading.  It is full of corruption and has little to no skill involved in playing it anymore.  Why play?

Now cham go back to playing your cheap ass servers like Shadow.  Or you could always do us all a favor and tigering quit already.  Or at least stop posting here.  I assure you that 99% of the people on here hate you and 99% of the people on rpgwo hate you also. Die. Quit. Do something. Were tired of your bullwolf and your cocky ass attitude.

P.S. Tilur owns you.
Tilur vs. Cham
Tilur deals 1000 Damage.
Cham cries.
Cham dies.
Everyone chears.

Offline Pokemon Steve

Best Player Ever
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 01:35:30 pm »
1st: Tilur (8 Votes)
2nd: Mantis (2 Vote)
2nd: Tonga (2 Vote)
3rd: Wesson (1 Vote)
3rd: T2D (1 Vote)
3rd: Manson (1 Vote)

Offline Grinch

Best Player Ever
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2006, 02:35:10 pm »
I once told Jon that I would make a server to decide once and for all who the best players are.

No NOTHING that can add a + to your stats, except for monster dropped items. +25 max for skills, too.

Red magic = Deleted
Blue magic = No more improves

Quanths, Quanthsars, Quanthsiths = Gone

Of course, then there could be a battle arena to decide who the current best on the server is.

Now THAT would be an interesting world.
My Stories

Offline Jon The Great

Best Player Ever
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2006, 02:41:41 pm »
It's called equalizer land now. heh. All players stats to 200 can only arm equalizer weapons. No stealth xD

Offline Grinch

Best Player Ever
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2006, 02:46:22 pm »
Thats n00by stuff for Nulona, where all fights have to be "fair".

I wanna find out who's the best, not who has lucky shots in the equalizer arena.
My Stories

Offline Snowman

Best Player Ever
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2006, 03:56:08 pm »
hey Cham ur a dumbass do u not see in the corner under myname it says "username" then it says Hydroe or was that to complicated and yes cham u suck i played when tilur played but no one rembers me becuz i was a newb back then and only got to lvl 30. but in phobos i had 3 char above 40.... with no help!!! wow cham. and also i wasnt on 24/7 like u always were. now just do us all a favor fine a really tall building and jump off it

Offline Corrupt Cham

Best Player Ever
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2006, 05:28:24 pm »
HaHaHahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahhahahah All you people that want to hate all you do is give me more power. Dont you realize that? I find it funny you hate me good. Many of you that hate me talk smack but never once since ive played have done anything about it. I also find it funny seems only people that hate me in game are the washed up hasbeens. 95% of the people i play with really like me as i have many friends in Rpgwo.

1 important question that i wish all the washed up hasbeens could never answer is if things are so easy now and yes i see alot of you on why do you not have like the best chars why arent you hasbeens running things??????

Ill answer that you were never that good to begin wih...

Mr. Killa Cham

P.S. Dont hate me cuz im Pimpy w00t

Offline Snowman

Best Player Ever
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2006, 05:45:07 pm »
cham are you 7???

Offline Jeroy

Best Player Ever
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2006, 05:53:24 pm »
Cham, i have nothing against you. But what you are saying.......It really doesnt mean crap.
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline chronolink

Best Player Ever
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2006, 07:27:04 pm »
Lets go through a Veteran list

Jaster - still playing and kicking ass
Wesson - unknown
Apocalypse - unknown
Tilur - has a life
Axeman - going to get a life
Jordonias - does his thing
Tonga - unknown, maybe you know where?
Auron, Daegan, myself, Jeroy and countless others - moved on in MMO's by playing WoW
Jecht - unknown
Shaolin - unknown
Stormy - disappeared
Rin - unknown
Chaoti-magi/Urik/Dean Kemlo - unknown (lets not forget he broke an RGPWO record by breaking 1k BM)
Nate - has a life
Agamemnon - has a life
SG - has a life

I probably missed some out but theres a leeway vet list.... now most of them are good, I didn't include the phobos playerbase because of "easy mode" but some players mentioned aren't so good.

But Axe and Jordan's points are valid as they will ever be, after all they have played since like the dawn of RPGWO time so they know who's good and who isn't. When they say Tilur is good, no-one is in any position to argue with them, they can try.... but their points of view are invalid compared to Axe and Jord's opinions.

If someone thinks they are good from easy mode.... 2 letters and one number:

L2P

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM