Author Topic: Classic  (Read 4517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Zodiak

Classic
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 06:31:03 am »
Mack seriously, If your looking for acception around these parts, just leave. We dont love you, we wont love you, we will never love you.
Working on a tool to help fully customize RPGWO worlds.

The Grayvyn are coming..

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

Classic
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 06:45:43 am »
I will contemplate upon the words you have typed and come with a decision on the morrow.  Until then, I don't give a tigering wolf.


[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]
 

Offline Zodiak

Classic
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 06:54:47 am »
Seriously man, if your gonna stay around, at LEAST act as if maybe you have your own identity, Not "Hey lulz i saw this thing on the interwebz so it must be cool so i should do it too lolololol" >_> The fact is theres not too many people that even know how to run this crap anymore, to be honest I could care less if you SAY you can or not, but its if you actually CAN.

So for the love of god, If you do anything around here, at least try not to act stupid, Just make it so we can actually somewhat stand you rather then you being an annoying little twat. The cat thing? Yeah it was "cute" when it lasted, but the whole cats and smart ass text pictures is just old, and i know that might offend you seeing you think its whats "In" but seriously, do your own little thing, if it influences you and you like it, then yeah do something with it, but not spread every little thing around that you think will make you accepted in this community.
Working on a tool to help fully customize RPGWO worlds.

The Grayvyn are coming..

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

Classic
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 08:06:15 am »
Since when was I not an independent entity?  

And who doesn't want pussies in their sig's? :/


[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]
 

Offline The Muffin Man

Classic
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 08:11:28 am »
I quit my job just for this server.

Actually, I didn't. But I did quit my job.

But I'm not playing. RPGWO is boring.


lololololol

Offline StevenTox

Classic
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 08:13:08 am »
open

Offline Devil

Classic
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 11:42:29 am »
Quote from: Zodiak
Seriously man, if your gonna stay around, at LEAST act as if maybe you have your own identity, Not "Hey lulz i saw this thing on the interwebz so it must be cool so i should do it too lolololol" >_> The fact is theres not too many people that even know how to run this crap anymore, to be honest I could care less if you SAY you can or not, but its if you actually CAN.

So for the love of god, If you do anything around here, at least try not to act stupid, Just make it so we can actually somewhat stand you rather then you being an annoying little twat. The cat thing? Yeah it was "cute" when it lasted, but the whole cats and smart ass text pictures is just old, and i know that might offend you seeing you think its whats "In" but seriously, do your own little thing, if it influences you and you like it, then yeah do something with it, but not spread every little thing around that you think will make you accepted in this community.

<3  


I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Quote from: Rokhan
So get creative and not necrotic

Offline chronolink

Classic
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 05:42:19 pm »
Mack is still yet to realise that lolcats aren't funny


Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM


Offline Trivium

Classic
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 05:47:35 pm »
It screws me off having to scroll past like 7 of the same huge picture on each page

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

Classic
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2008, 06:01:00 pm »
I do it just to tiger with Triv.


[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]
 

Offline Kaios

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2345
  • Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
  • Karma: -68
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile

  • Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Classic
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 06:52:31 pm »
Clam down.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Gimpy

Classic
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 08:41:53 pm »
sadly i hate to let every one down once again but do to INI's witch every one is hordeing, i cant get my server up and running. all i need are phobos and or shadow 2 inis. so ill be closeing down my server unless some one wishes to help the cause and fork um over. sorry all >:( also this will be my last atempt if i cant get thes im done with rogues.

Offline Simmias

Classic
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 09:05:14 pm »
Quote from: Kaios
Clam down.

No u.

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

Classic
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2008, 09:20:47 pm »
I think I might have orig shadow ini's.  Not sure though.  Will check tomorow.


[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]
 

Offline Rokhan

Classic
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 11:54:10 pm »
Quote from: Trivium
It screws me off having to scroll past like 7 of the same huge picture on each page
Pretty much.


And sorry Pepin me and Triv usually fly our own trees and duo wolf like this.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline Pepin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1122
  • Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
  • Karma: -155
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email

  • Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
Classic
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 05:03:38 am »
Quote from: Rokhan
Pretty much.


And sorry Pepin me and Triv usually fly our own trees and duo wolf like this.

Trio ftw. :]
#

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
Classic RPGWO

Started by Jon The Great « 1 2 ... 24 25 » RPGWO Chat

492 Replies
54197 Views
Last post June 28, 2021, 03:14:48 am
by Balthazar
15 Replies
2438 Views
Last post December 06, 2007, 07:09:05 pm
by Daegan
9 Replies
1890 Views
Last post April 03, 2008, 03:45:48 pm
by The Muffin Man
Classic Rpgwo Rogue

Started by Gimpy « 1 2 3 4 5 » RPGWO Chat

82 Replies
9080 Views
Last post July 12, 2008, 01:13:22 pm
by StevenTox
6 Replies
1697 Views
Last post January 19, 2017, 02:07:56 pm
by Greatest