Author Topic: Comeback  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Axeman

Comeback
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:21:18 pm »
I'd just like to tell you all, I'm making a comeback to the game.  then again I never left..but...anyway.  I'm currently level 30(gotten 8 lvls in past 3 days).  And obviously leveling quickly.

I plan on getting level 50 within a month, just so you all know.  Basically, I'm going to college after this year, so I doubt I'll be on much if at all.  My last run should hopefully prove to all the noobs that I did have skill*cough..Cham...cough*

Offline chronolink

Comeback
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:07:25 pm »
O RLY? So instead of sucking up to people, punching people at the car wash, running over a burger stand and upsetting your mum for not going to Bingo club you are going to college to do the following:

Knock out the headmaster
Suck up to hawt chica teachers
Going to the canteen and running all over the place
Upset you g/f in college for not going to lesbian chica club

Whoa.... if you do ALL those i'll reward you somehow

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Dark Elf

Comeback
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:44:44 pm »
what server are u playing on?

if ur trying to prove to use ur not a noob by playing nulona........
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Axeman

Comeback
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 05:37:22 pm »
I'm playing Nulona for the fact of a community and events.

I'm incredibly impressed with Mick lately, he's adding scripts for events, and seems to actually caring.  Nulona has 50 people on regularly and Shadow has 10 to 20 at most.  I've always liked a bigger community.

And I'm not going to deny the fact I have too many enemies to even try and step out of town.

Offline Jeroy

Comeback
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 05:41:05 pm »
/clap

GJ Nub. Lets see how far you got his time  :tongue:
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Jeroy

Comeback
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 05:49:13 pm »
wtf why cant i edit any more........

Get this time*
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Grinch

Comeback
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 06:46:25 pm »
Notice how things started getting added AFTER my post on the N[othingnew]-ulona?
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Jeroy

Comeback
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 07:30:02 pm »
Grinch, why can't i edit posts anymore o_0??

Offline The Muffin Man

Comeback
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 10:01:18 pm »
you can edit them only after you view the post that you just posted.. if you leave you can't .. he told me it's to prevent confusion :S looks like it is only making people confused lol

Offline Grinch

Comeback
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 10:05:46 pm »
You have like 5 minutes to edit it.. that way we don't have editing conversations going on ><
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline The Muffin Man

Comeback
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 10:08:08 pm »
i was close :S lol

Offline Axeman

Comeback
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 11:12:37 pm »
Not really.

Offline Vex

Comeback
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 01:00:00 am »
spam
00:09.30 : @@@DevAdmin Empesta tells you: My server isn't a personal lolparty to come describe anal sex over globals.

Offline The Muffin Man

Comeback
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 01:23:51 am »
oh ostrich axeman and make your comeback on nooblona.. or.. wait werent you that dagget char I hacked? yea...

Offline Axeman

Comeback
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2006, 10:57:58 am »
And I appreciate that.  I'm better then ever thanks to that.  I didn't realize how crappy stuff I had until then....

You didn't even hack it btw, Scid did and gave you the pw list.  thumbs up on that one.

Offline Zoex

Comeback
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 12:07:07 pm »
I am very impressed Axeman. You have actually been respectful in your aproach to this.

I'm anxious to see how well you do.