Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Gizza

Battlefield: Bad Company
« on: May 25, 2008, 11:44:16 pm »
This game looks like it's going to own.

It's deffinately going to be one of the next games I want to get.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/badcompany

Offline Brendan

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 07:03:21 am »
Looks good, I might invest in it. Although, I want to save up and buy some PC upgrades.

Offline Brendan

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 08:47:20 pm »
After watching the trailer, I think I might grab that when it comes out. Look's awesome. Especially with the new engine they've designed. Remind's me of a FPS version of GTA IV, only it has some better features. Like fully destructable maps, I like that. Although, It's gonna be a PITA that you go to hide behind a wall and they just blast through it

Offline Gizza

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 09:15:51 pm »
Quote from: Brendan
After watching the trailer, I think I might grab that when it comes out. Look's awesome. Especially with the new engine they've designed. Remind's me of a FPS version of GTA IV, only it has some better features. Like fully destructable maps, I like that. Although, It's gonna be a PITA that you go to hide behind a wall and they just blast through it
I heard that you could actually blow up a building. I like that.

*Runs behind a building*

You: HAHA NOOB YOU CANT SHOOT FOR wolf!!!!111shiftone!1

*Pulls out a rocket launcher blows the building to pieces*

You: Fuuck..

Offline Brendan

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 09:19:09 pm »
Yep, watch the trailers. They demonstrate how it happens, but from what they showed. I don't think IRL it's that easy to blow through a brick wall. I mean, with normal guns. Of course tanks can do that easily. Maybe I just misinterpreted it, but the buildings looked a bit like lego and building blocks. With how they go together and fall apart. D: