Author Topic: Again Rha shows us how wolfty she is.  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Again Rha shows us how wolfty she is.
« on: January 11, 2006, 09:09:11 pm »
we have started adding the Gawd/Gawdess scripts. At this point we have the join script for Humus and Shianne and the prayers for Humus. More information will be forthcoming on a new page on the website.  I still need to compile a list of things each Gawd can do, and then format it in an easy to read style.
---
Gawds are the worst idea ever. Drop it finally. Oh, and did anyone notice she spelt god wrong?  :biggrin:
---

For those new to the game there will soon be a guide posted here on the site, submitted by Corky/Sappho of the Nulona server, thank you Corky.
---
Great, a noob making a job, that will benefit all the noobs.
---

Yes I will be adding an extra value page, where you can donate above and beyond the perks donations for additional extra value items. That is coming soon.
---
MONEY, MONEY, lets ruin the game even more by offering items for real cash. BEST IDEA EVER.
---

Guild page updated, added current guilds to the book.
---
Is that another one of your free Braveheart scripts?
---

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 09:23:10 pm »
Bravenet scripts* sorry. Stupid movie.

Offline Dark Elf

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 09:48:04 pm »
it was made "gawd" by mickey as to not offend religious people.

didnt u play phobos? u bitch about rha doin stuff for money but not jon and his PPP.  pick a side and protest.  
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline THEAC

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 09:58:11 pm »
that was a bit of a cheap shot, Jordonias...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:58:56 pm by THEAC »
Not a Democrat... not a Republican... just one out of those many George W. Bush haters.

Those of you that are Americans, become an independent.

My RPGWO username? That is a secret only noobs know :)

Offline chronolink

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 10:53:18 pm »
Nope, he has a valid point here

LETS SELL MY DAMON SWORD ON EBAY OMGWTFBBQW00TROFL!!!!!111

I mean seriously... the game might sink lower than what it is

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:20:32 am »
I payed jon for stuff on phobos as I paid mick for stuff on ST. I guess admins gotta make a living too. Since I can't get in newbona without creating a new account I won't be going there anymore. Anyways, bottom line is, crap idea for a crap server. Thats my two cents.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 02:21:04 am by Wings »
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 11:35:13 am »
it was made "gawd" by mickey as to not offend religious people.

didnt u play phobos? u bitch about rha doin stuff for money but not jon and his PPP.  pick a side and protest. 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=7981\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well you don't see jon already making money off of perks do you? No Mick gets it all.

Offline Ruchmathar

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 12:01:54 pm »
So let's see....
January 10, 2006

Not much yet but...
Yep not much like quite nothing at all. Where are all those wonderfull things Rha made up on the test world? Where are the dyes? The images? the food?
Looks to me that rhaorth can't be bothered to sift through the *existing* ini files and change the item and image numbers from the item and itemuse inis to fit into nulona. Takes too much effort, eh?
Òh and the images, well, guess now that i am on Rhaorth's wolf list she doesn't want to use my images for *her* server. Or is all this copy/paste too much effort, too?

we have started adding the Gawd/Gawdess scripts. At this point we have the join script for Humus and Shianne and the prayers for Humus. More information will be forthcoming on a new page on the website.  I still need to compile a list of things each Gawd can do, and then format it in an easy to read style.
Heh, all those 'gawd' scripts are already coded by mickey. They only need to be edited for coordinates and prayer phrases. Mostly copy/paste again. And 'compiling a list of prayers into a 'easy to read style' looks like such a difficult thing to do....

For those new to the game there will soon be a guide posted here on the site, submitted by Corky/Sappho of the Nulona server, thank you Corky.
Well, none of the 'vets' may bitch about that. I mean, if you are so much better qualyfied to write a user guide then why have you never done so? Stop bitching. Do it better or shut up.

Yes I will be adding an extra value page, where you can donate above and beyond the perks donations for additional extra value items. That is coming soon.
Looks to me that rhaorth wants to reap some money out of the players for herself, i mean she's already selling shirts and coffeecups online. (http://www.cafepress.com/Rhaorth). Seems her hubby working overtime after a promotion isn't enough income for her.....

Guild page updated, added current guilds to the book.
That script is from first nulona. Activating it after it was already written is, like, a minimal effort.

Ergo: Rhaorth should start actually developing the game further if she claims the boss position of rpgwo and should not do as if she was doing something. And cheating kids out of their money for nothing is morally corrupt, but, yeah, i know, we are talking about rhaorth,here.....
No Mercy for the Cruel

Offline THEAC

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 04:40:11 pm »
LETS SELL MY DAMON SWORD ON EBAY OMGWTFBBQW00TROFL!!!!!111

LMAO funny...

I just thought a small amount of it was just pointless insulting.

I don't play Nulona.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 04:40:34 pm by THEAC »
Not a Democrat... not a Republican... just one out of those many George W. Bush haters.

Offline Twin Dragons

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 05:04:49 pm »
hey Ruchmathar give Rhaorth some credit; she sells thongs on that site 2  :tongue:
Realms Of Khaos
A Realm Amidst Khaos

---

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm tigering Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of tigering Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's tigering evil about a wolfload of bubbles!?
- Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 01:06:41 am »
haha rha's a loser

Offline Mystic

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 11:11:26 pm »
Rhaorth, maybe you should make a real MAJOR update. New quest system or something would be nice. You're making NO MAJOR update, just fixing the errors already in the system.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 11:13:26 pm by Mystic »

Offline Someone

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 04:25:10 pm »
Yeah, you got a valid viewpoint there, but It takes money to run an online game you know? Anyways that's probably why peerks, PPP, and just plain donations are needed to keep RPGWO running.

Offline Jon The Great

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 04:29:24 pm »
The game could run for about 4 years right now without any more money.

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 09:21:39 pm »
Lets delete luny and ST and create a new world and edit and change around things and claim their new updates. Sound familiar anyone?

Offline Ruchmathar

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 09:37:09 pm »
Reminds me of washing powder commercials......now new and better, new and better, blahblahblah, new, blahblahblah better......it's going on like that since *decades* and it's just goddamn washing powder......
No Mercy for the Cruel

Offline Vex

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2006, 12:51:02 am »
Rhaorth still plays? wow
00:09.30 : @@@DevAdmin Empesta tells you: My server isn't a personal lolparty to come describe anal sex over globals.

Offline Dark Elf

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2006, 12:54:03 am »
plz dont confuse someone that plays with what rhaorth *does*. its insulting.
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2006, 01:37:30 am »
unfortunately rha's still hanging around

Offline THEAC

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2006, 11:00:26 pm »
The game could run for about 4 years right now without any more money.

Are you serious? Mick got that much money from perks?