Author Topic: A story and your chance for 400k  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Pirate Wings

A story and your chance for 400k
« on: January 08, 2006, 10:32:59 pm »
I just got this pasted to me in msn I pasted it in word and set it out better. Dunno if it's of interest to anyone but has a strange familiarity to it. Anyways, here it goes:

I'm going to tell you a story now Rha. Lets just say you were really good friends with dunno lets just say Betty for conversation sakes and Betty and you were starting a new friendship and getting really close and getting on really good and then suddenly you stop talking for afew months. You think that Betty is still your friend but she is starting to have doubts because of the amount of time that has gone past without any talking.

So, then Betty goes to lets say Lucy and starts chatting her up saying that she likes her and misses her when she's not on and all stuff along those lines similar to what it was with you. Now not have spoken to you in a couple of months Betty thinks it would be alright to talk to Lucy like that and so she continues to do so not hiding the fact that she has told you that she liked you. And then Betty finds out Lucy has a bf and so stops and then says to Lucy lets be friends and so they decide to only be friends.

In the mean time Betty noticed Trisha. Trisha was single and Betty though she'd try her chances with her. She told her similar things to what she said to Lucy and yourself and they were really sweet and there was a stage where something could have happened but then Betty brought up your name again and it was decided that Trisha and Betty were to be only friends. Now by this time afew months have past and Betty was missing you like crazy and she started thinking that you and her weren't friends anymore so she started saying some bad stuff out of anger.

She of course (being Betty that is) told you as soon as she could get in contact with you that she said some bad things and you told her it would be ok. She of course took your word for it and she and you had a very brief discussion in msn she was convinced things would be ok. Then you read the logs. Now Betty thought that things were ok from this point of view until she said something very foolish on globals which pushed you over the edge.

She just happened to say "shove it up your ass" coincedently when you were mentioning lets just say for conversation sakes again Donna who was your gf. Now it's no secret that Betty was always a smartass to Donna call it a personality clash or just up to fate that they never liked each other or something. Well anyways, you mistook it for jelousy and then totally snapped saying you don't need friends like Betty, her moodswings are worse than you are while pms'ing and a whole bunch of other hurtfull stuff which really crushed Betty. Then Betty was banned by Donna after being killed 50 times and having an item wipe. Then of course Betty said she was very sorry and was allowed back in after a week.

Betty was feeling very sad and not too good about herself and she was trying to get in contact with you to say how sorry she is and that she wants a chance to start the friendship again. But of course you had no interest. Then Betty got mad again and started saying bad things in guildchat. Then she stopped herself and took it to msn with Lucy and Trish. Trish told her to be careful what Betty was saying in guildchat and then so she got herself under control and all of a sudden just had a soft spot for you and started saying how much she loved you and misses you and doesn't care that you're mad at her and she thought that even though you are mad at her it doesn't mean that she still can't fave fun as weird as it may sound. So yeah, she then after saying that decided to shut up about you altogether not knowing then it was too late anyways.

So, then she was starting to accept that you and her will never be friends again but thought she'd try with one last email. That was a mistake on Betty's part because then Donna started spamming her inbox with notes of saying stop harrasing you using their real email this time. Now Betty is banned on 3 worlds and is very sorry and will leave you alone if she must but she wants you to know that she still loves you very much (as a friend of course but is always open to any possabilites whenever we can stop fighting and work things out if you do so desire) and is sorry for everything. Betty still thinks about you, she still looks at your picture, gets goosebumps upon your smile, loves those beautiful eyes of yours and will never forget that voice.

Weird.

~end

But wait, theres more

YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 100K

Now on a seperate note on the same subject, I'll give 100k for each correct guess if you can guess who Betty, Lucy, Trish and Donna are. So, 400k is up for grabs here people. (Shadow players only and Nulona when and if I can get my pw reset) I'll give you a hint: Lucy currently doesn't have a bf anymore and likes to joke around with Trish. For Betty's clue, this is since the first 3 months of 2nd ST just so we understand how accurate the information was at the time. For Trish's clue, she has brown hair. I'm not giving a clue away for Donna as theres a pretty big give away if you bothered to read the whole thing. Good luck.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Auron

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 11:13:39 am »
no one cares, this is stupid.  I can believe im dignifying this post with another post.  Get your drama queen ass outta here. BURN IN HELL!

Offline Grinch

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 04:20:10 pm »
LOL.

I wasn't around Rha and ST too much.. don't really know much about all this =P
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Twin Dragons

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:54:30 pm »
i read half of that and got bord does it have a point?
Realms Of Khaos
A Realm Amidst Khaos

---

Bubbles! Oh come on Sharon! I'm tigering Ozzy Osbourne, I'm the Prince of tigering Darkness. Evil! Evil! What's tigering evil about a wolfload of bubbles!?
- Ozzy Osbourne