Author Topic: "Stealth Room"  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Faran

"Stealth Room"
« on: January 08, 2006, 04:25:16 pm »
Bauer
Ultima
Dark Elf
Time2Die
Quinnster

Burn in tigering hell.

Me and a friend were warping home to get food this evening when Bauer slipped into the warp.  No big problem I thought, hes a guildee and we shouldn't encounter any trouble from him.
Wrong.
About 10 seconds after being in my house he starts looting.  So I blinded him and began shooting him.  Unfortunately hes a good bit bigger than me and won that particular match.
While he was in there, He also killed my friend, Slowy.  Yeah yeah, Slowys a monkey because he killed Lizzy, but maybe you should give up this little Lizzcult thing as shes not all that great to begin with.
So Bauer has now killed us.  Dark Elf, a friend from luny, tells me to warp him to my home and he will kill Bauer.  Unfortunately, my warp was tied to town so we had to run to my house and bump in.  There we were joined by Elf's friends Ultima, Time2Die and Quinnster.
So we get into my home.  Bauer has already logged, so we're all waiting for his return, and they begin exploring the land.  They discover my friends Jerky room and Ultima and Time2Die start training their stealth in it for a bit.  I didn't honestly care, and once Time2Die was no longer blocking my path out I returned to my home.
Now, keep in mind, this whole team of people is in there by my graces because they desired to get a kill on Bauer.  I can assure you I wasn't oppossed to the idea of him getting his ass kicked either.
Once I'm back in my house, T2d Kills me.  Unprovoked, reasonlessly.  Someone sends the Admin a screenie of my friends land and says he will be banned.  Because I helped them out by letting them try to get a kill.
Heres another important part - I live in stealth.  I then walk into the meat room to wait for the Admin to come around and attempt to explain to him that Stealth training was not the rooms purpose.
He gets in there and sees me in stealth and assumes I'm using it as a stealth room - technically I was, but unintentional, of all times I would have figured that a bad time to train.  He then frees the land and gives the coordinates to everyone on the server, which he was far out of his jurisdiction to do and then bans me.
All because I let a "friend" try to get a kill.

Offline Grinch

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 04:37:11 pm »
Which admin?
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Faran

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 04:38:42 pm »
"@@@Some Admin"

Offline Grinch

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 04:46:44 pm »
Yea.. that would be a "she" =P
My Stories

Offline Faran

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 07:37:32 pm »
Does it honestly matter what gender the admin is...?

Offline Grinch

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 07:45:52 pm »
Nope.. but she is a member of these forums =P
My Stories

Offline Corrupt Cham

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 10:15:06 pm »
Well it is in the rules no training rooms and please dont mention loser bauer in same group as any members of unseen shadows. i will pwn his ch00b ass again. As for @@@some admin she was right in what she did break the rules pay the consequences. also its a pk and stealing server last time i checked. if you dont like it you can always go to ch00blona and be opressed with there 120 second /g delays and wolfty ass weapons well there was that big update you can do stuff with clay. *cough* how turtle. Well have a good nite everyone. Ill be playing shadow hitting lvl 50 and ill keep on going til im uber tough

Mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Pirate Wings

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 10:19:36 pm »
It's shadow, a pk server. Don't complain about getting pk'd that will only make people more intent on killing you. And that they will without hessitation. About your land, so it should have been unclaimed as I would have done the same seeing you in that situation no questions asked, no excuses. Be thankful you didn't get a ban. Dark elf is a moron who thinks he knows what he's talking about and has no clue what he's saying is way off and he keeps on goin on and on about wolf that he has no clue about. And Lizzy well she's always nice and the only ones who have problems with her are the ones who know how good she has it and are jelouse because they'll never come close to being like she is. Also to add Some Admin is a girl last she checked herself unless theres something she's not telling us.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Corrupt Cham

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 07:13:06 am »
Shadow pwned joo thats all and thats it

Mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Mistress

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 08:41:22 am »
Rule #2 : No training rooms, macroing or training afk (those caught will be subject to banning and having thier land unclaimed - Admins choice).

Archmage Faran says: up to now its honestly just been a jerky room

Does that mean it has now become a training room? No matter what he used the room for YOU abused it. Personally I dont see having 50 cows, 50 chickens, and 50 sheep surrounding you while you're in stealth as a "jerky room".  :glare:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 08:42:50 am by Mistress »
I saw Elvis!!! He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline chronolink

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 10:11:10 am »
Dark Elf is Jaster Reylu.... another vet who played since the dawn of time so....

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Auron

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 11:01:34 am »
holy wolf seriously? LOL. good old jaster

Offline Auron

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 11:03:48 am »
I dont give a wolf whats she has or how much of it she has, shes no better than ANYONE.  I dont even know the story nore do i care to, but dont put someone up on a high horse, cause they WILL fall down eventually.

Offline Axeman

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 03:51:52 pm »
Well, now now Chrono, Jaster hasn't played since the dawn of time, just a little bit longer then most.  

Offline chronolink

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 07:18:42 pm »
*gets beaten with the n00b stick by Axeman*

OUCH!

Yes I know, you've played just a *tiny* bit longer

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Dark Elf

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 03:43:52 am »
*gets beaten with the n00b stick by Axeman*

OUCH!

Yes I know, you've played just a *tiny* bit longer
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=7882\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

lies. =D

and so everyone knows. if u seen exactly HOW this room was made u would see how it was a stelath room, there was a path to where u could walk to the dead center of 150 animals and jsut poof in stealth for a while and sit bak and watch it go up  :smile:
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Pirate Wings

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 12:24:56 pm »
ahh so thats who dark choob is I thought there was a familar stench
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Ken

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 02:40:35 pm »
Lmao its kinda a bugger yeah it cud be counted as traning room but jerky room too lol but still was time traning in there aswell? with ultima? cuz if so 
     Hey you might wanna watch your back talking wolf about some of the highest lvls on the server. things may happen that you might not like

Offline Dark Elf

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 03:19:40 pm »
ahh so thats who dark choob is I thought there was a familar stench
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=7907\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thats funny, commin from this psycho bastard who stalks rha, i mean....have u seen a picture of rha? wtf is wrong with u?

also u crazy tart, didnt u run around RPGWO sayin u were a girl? ya...i rember that u sick bastard. ur not alowed to speak my name anymore.

evrything u say turns into something very creepy. not funny 'haha' creepy, but like 'im gonna stalk u and watch u from ur window' creepy.
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Axeman

"Stealth Room"
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 04:31:48 pm »
Owned.