Author Topic: A few ideas.....  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Blue

A few ideas.....
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:46:53 am »
Sorry if i am bumping (Even though i would never be sorry) But i think a good idea would be!

Item Naming, Like the item would not gain and advantage, just have a neat name so when people would see your stats via Assess they would see sword of whatever or sheild of whomever. Seen it in other games thought it would work here.

Also i think waypoints on the map on where other players are would be helpful, I mean the cords are a great idea but for inexperienced players (NOT ME!) It can become confusing. Nothing fancy need just a dot, nothing special for guilds or anything.

Also a viewable world map...I haven’t seen this requested and i thought it would be great...Perhaps a mapping skill where your character can "MAKE" Maps and put them into the game to give other players.....But this would be a bit hard to do in my eyes. But overall a world map would be better......

Another good one would be instead of one big server...Like stated inb other topics, you relay only need 4....A newbie server, A pk server, A modern server, and a RP server  (I like to RP!) Or something along the lines of that, but as a follow up idea, Instead of admins on all the servers, there should be a master server that could veiw all the servers and interact with them. So admins could travel through the RPGWO "Universe" Bringing little discipline and ill grammar accusations wherever they go!

another good thing would be....Items that help you move heavy items....Just move not pickup to the inventory, just move out of the way, it would save alot of in game hassle.

Another good thing to think about is monster spawns....Maybe some sort of code so that you cant get stuck in a spawn, I have seen spawns trap people and kill them before they could react, This can be a big hassle. Maybe a spawn radius? And make them more spread out instead of a hundred some monsters clumped together. But that’s the admins fault right???

Offline chronolink

A few ideas.....
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 02:42:35 pm »
There's some fair ideas but... yes, your first idea all I can say is it's been done here already

Blade Of The Fuhror

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Aurora

A few ideas.....
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 03:13:31 pm »
Quote from: Blue
Also a viewable world map...I haven’t seen this requested and i thought it would be great...Perhaps a mapping skill where your character can "MAKE" Maps and put them into the game to give other players.....But this would be a bit hard to do in my eyes. But overall a world map would be better......

admins have this, there is a program jon made(get the world map maker here) to make a world map from your maps, and if you had this whole world map without looking, you could find people's islands and stuff
-RPGWO-
VRZ Staff - Staff - Xerxes - lvl 28 - Retired
Aurora - Mage - Asylum - lvl 37 - Retired
Borealis - Mage - Pyramid - lvl 23 - Retired
Borealis - Mage - Claytonia - lvl 15 - Retired
Aurora - Mage - Phantasy - lvl 7 - Retired
-League of Legends-
Auronon

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
A few ideas.....
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 05:45:55 pm »
To be honest? These ideas are NOT good.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Tyso_dag

A few ideas.....
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 02:01:25 pm »
not good at all ^.^

Offline The Muffin Man

A few ideas.....
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 11:50:04 pm »
I like the item naming bit. Adds a bit of customization without everyone screaming cheater at your face.

Offline Grinch

A few ideas.....
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 05:56:10 pm »
Cleaned up this thread.. stop calling my forums wolfty before I meteor you into the ground.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline chronolink

A few ideas.....
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 07:35:37 pm »
Quote from: Grinch
Cleaned up this thread.. stop calling my forums wolfty before I meteor you into the ground.

Grinch = UT?

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM