Author Topic: WTFMan GTA FBI!  (Read 3523 times)

Offline Gizza

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 04:58:03 am »
FBI is boring now that can't do jackwolf.

Offline Snowman

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 06:14:44 pm »
Im just a killer now so i have fun!

Offline The Muffin Man

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 11:58:52 pm »
Quote from: Brendan
It's a PvP server

Yeah totally. That's why the name of the server is WTFMan ~Goodfellas Roleplay and the mode name is Goodfellas RPG.

Totally.

Offline Brendan

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 01:07:43 am »
Well, This screenshot is self explanitory.

Also, if this server is so bad. Why is it the number 1 game server?

http://v3.game-monitor.com/server-stat.php...F9DB4&body=
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:37:29 am by Brendan »

Offline Snowman

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 09:26:01 am »
it does lag like a cat Dave needs to spend more money on a new server he makes enough from donations to get a better one

Offline Brendan

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 09:43:59 am »
He made a post about getting one already.

Offline Snowman

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 01:56:03 pm »
good cuz 1k ping is bullwolf i used to have 70 ping

Offline The Muffin Man

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 08:44:22 am »
Well, if it's a DM server, they should name it WTFMan DM, not RPG, rename the game mode as well, and they should also stop advertising with these banners:

Offline Brendan

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 07:38:52 am »
Who said it was a DM server? It's a Player vs Player server with Light RP apparently. Even if it is full of dog DMers, there is still a lot of RP present, just not at spawn.

OH DARN LOL!

Dear Silvio, from The Agency

________________________________________________________________________________

You walk into your office to find the window wide open. It instantly strikes you in awe, as you never open your window. Slowly advancing into the room, you notice there on your desk two packages. The first is a letter, simply titled "Silvio". The second is a box, with a nice ribbon wrapped around it, as if a gift to you from an admirer. Slowly re-holstering your pistol, you take a deep breath in, and exhale slowly, your eyes fixated on the two items resting on your Director of FBI desk. You proceed to sit
down, in a manor as if your life itself was running in slow motion. Slowly reaching for the envelope first, you take out your pocket knife, and cut it open. You unfold the letter, and begin reading:

Dear Silvio,

It has come to my attention that you have taken in interest in the operations that MY Agency runs. With a thorough review of your upcoming case, "Case File: 001", I have come to a few conclusions. Firstly, allow me to praise you in your aspirations. I really admire what you are doing here, really. The whole "We fight for righteous reasons, this must be stopped" idea is really intriguing. I actually, never thought the day would come where I am writing a letter to the Director of the FBI, but alas. Now, that being said, Silvio I need you to listen to me... And listen VERY carefully. Agent Silvo, the evidence you deem "substantial", is in actuality, absolutely worthless. Pardon, for I lack better words, however I speak the truth. Go ahead and open up your top drawer of your desk, right where I watched you place "Case File 001"...

A cold chill overcomes you, as you open the top drawer and pull out the file for review

Now, lets review this. Silvio, I hate to do this to you. However, you need to know that with all the names listed, in total of eight names, is conclusively three operators. Confused? Please, allow me to elaborate old friend. I am all of those names. Primarily due to the fact, that within My Agency, you do not have a name. You do not exist. If they had names, they would be easy to locate, don't you think? If this still does not make sense, allow me to elaborate.

Listed Agents at your apparel:

Aden Cage [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Donald Fritz [Status: Alive and well.] - Agent_001.
Monica Adena [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Catalina Mendez [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Damian Lust [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Kyle Landon [Status: Does not exist. Never Did] - False Information.
Lauretta Camel [Status: Alive and well] - Agent_002
Gemini Cali [Status: Alive and well] - Me.

Perhaps this makes more sense now. Allow me to let you know exactly how it was done, as your knowing does not matter. With the ability to mask, I can be more than one person, very similar to "The Bourne Identity". We do not have real names, they have been forcefully removed from our memory. I am merely Unknown Agent. As Damian Lust, I stood behind you, and never attempted to raise my knife. You, thinking you escaped death, were contacted later on that evening by me, Damian Lust. It was at that point we got into discussion, and I revealed to you many a thing in the ways The Agency operates. I told you everything you wanted to hear, in interest of nothing more than gaining the trust of the leader of the Vice Squad at the time. I revealed to you names of agents, when in actuality every name you received, was an old mask of myself that does not exist any more. I even elaborated on the operational terms of the chain of command, elaborating on the amount of letter in an Agents last name being the way they were marked in their rank. Everything I told you in our meeting in Las Venturas was false. It was at that point, once I had earned your trust, Mr. Fritz and Ms. Camel were alerted to stage a meeting with you. However, you were only aware you were meeting with Mr. Fritz. A safe location, where you could cover the only entrance/exit was your idea. Also, predicted. The Skydive Building has such a great view to it. Especially for Ms. Camel, who had no intentions of using the front door. She popped behind you, mid-conversation, after jumping out of a helicopter, 17,000 Feet in the air. Ms. Camel then proceeded to cut your throat open, from ear to ear, and her and Mr. Fritz made their escape by parachuting off the building, as your troopers came rushing up the stairs. How you managed to survive, is a miracle to me. FBI must have some amazing health insurance.

Mr. Persone, what I am getting at here is simple. I have no personal issues with you. As I said, you are an inspiration to us all in your want to do great things, and attempt to stop even greater things. However, it falls on deaf ears, as you have nothing on myself, or my agency. My Agents are professionals. They know what to do, and when to do it. Mr. Fritz smiled at the idea of having someone stab you in the back, while he stared you in the eyes, smiling. We do not play fair, Mr. Persone. It is at this time, I kindly request you end your investigation, and close this case up. Without substantial evidence to prove any wrong doings, nor any identities, you are simply at square one. You made the mistake of thinking you could outsmart me, when in actuality it is you who have been deceived, and out-smarted. This is chess, not checkers Mr. Persone.

That was me asking you nicely to cease this immediately. Now, the second option is not of a friendly nature. Mr. Persone, if you do not discard this case immediately, I will take it as a personal attack upon myself. I don't think of you as an enemy in any way. I have never disliked a single person that has met their demise per the doing of ourselves. I never even knew their names. I merely cash their check in the morning. Mr. Persone, if we make this a personal matter, then I will take any means necessary to protect the well being of my Agents, as that is my promise to them. Therefore, at this time, I suggest you open that box sitting on your desk.

You reach to the box, and open it slowly. What you see inside makes your stomach turn inside out, a cold chill shoot down your spine.

I'm sure those must look familiar. They were removed from the fingers of your wife, and daughter last night in their sleep. Don't worry Mr. Persone, they're fine. Just a mere example of what we are capable of, if you wish to make this a personal matter. Therefore, with in-substantial evidence, and a low point vs. A high point advantage, I would highly suggest you close this case. If you are under the impression that I would not kill your family, you are sorely mistaken. We do not play fair, Mr Persone. Any advantage is taken, by any means necessary. Lie, cheat, steal, rinse, repeat. That is our code of conduct. Would you put their lives at danger, in attempts to make a case? If that's so, then perhaps you are not the man we all thought you were. It's your decision, I don't mind paying them another visit.

One more thing - You always wanted to meet the leader. You did. I spoke to you under the identity of "Damian Lust". Perhaps that in itself can be enough for you to just want to drop the case. The evidence you have, is a list of names that no longer exist, a conversation of misled information, and a letter that is written on a carbon-based paper, with a bug on the back of it that is about to cause this letter to quickly, and swiftly burn into nothing more than ash. That's happening right now, as you can feel your hands heating up.

Get some rest Silvio, you look exhausted.

You quickly pull out your pistol, and peer out the window to see a figure walking away into the darkness, untraceable.
It's better if we don't meet.
Trust me.

This was a response from a case file on the Hitman Agency, which was later retracted.

Offline King Dravien

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 10:18:59 am »
It's a PvP server, if you want hardcore RP, go to LS-RP.

Yea, No RPing, its not like somebody made this topic about people RPing FBI right?

Moron.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline The Muffin Man

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 11:26:47 am »
THE KYLE LANDON IS A LIE

Offline King Dravien

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 12:10:34 pm »
It's a PvP server, if you want hardcore RP, go to LS-RP.

I agree, No Roleplay! No hardcore RP either! Huzzah!

Who said it was a DM server? It's a Player vs Player server with Light RP apparently. Even if it is full of dog DMers, there is still a lot of RP present, just not at spawn.

OH DARN LOL!

Dear Silvio, from The Agency

________________________________________________________________________________

You walk into your office to find the window wide open. It instantly strikes you in awe, as you never open your window. Slowly advancing into the room, you notice there on your desk two packages. The first is a letter, simply titled "Silvio". The second is a box, with a nice ribbon wrapped around it, as if a gift to you from an admirer. Slowly re-holstering your pistol, you take a deep breath in, and exhale slowly, your eyes fixated on the two items resting on your Director of FBI desk. You proceed to sit
down, in a manor as if your life itself was running in slow motion. Slowly reaching for the envelope first, you take out your pocket knife, and cut it open. You unfold the letter, and begin reading:

Dear Silvio,

It has come to my attention that you have taken in interest in the operations that MY Agency runs. With a thorough review of your upcoming case, "Case File: 001", I have come to a few conclusions. Firstly, allow me to praise you in your aspirations. I really admire what you are doing here, really. The whole "We fight for righteous reasons, this must be stopped" idea is really intriguing. I actually, never thought the day would come where I am writing a letter to the Director of the FBI, but alas. Now, that being said, Silvio I need you to listen to me... And listen VERY carefully. Agent Silvo, the evidence you deem "substantial", is in actuality, absolutely worthless. Pardon, for I lack better words, however I speak the truth. Go ahead and open up your top drawer of your desk, right where I watched you place "Case File 001"...

A cold chill overcomes you, as you open the top drawer and pull out the file for review

Now, lets review this. Silvio, I hate to do this to you. However, you need to know that with all the names listed, in total of eight names, is conclusively three operators. Confused? Please, allow me to elaborate old friend. I am all of those names. Primarily due to the fact, that within My Agency, you do not have a name. You do not exist. If they had names, they would be easy to locate, don't you think? If this still does not make sense, allow me to elaborate.

Listed Agents at your apparel:

Aden Cage [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Donald Fritz [Status: Alive and well.] - Agent_001.
Monica Adena [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Catalina Mendez [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Damian Lust [Status: Alive and well.] - Me.
Kyle Landon [Status: Does not exist. Never Did] - False Information.
Lauretta Camel [Status: Alive and well] - Agent_002
Gemini Cali [Status: Alive and well] - Me.

Perhaps this makes more sense now. Allow me to let you know exactly how it was done, as your knowing does not matter. With the ability to mask, I can be more than one person, very similar to "The Bourne Identity". We do not have real names, they have been forcefully removed from our memory. I am merely Unknown Agent. As Damian Lust, I stood behind you, and never attempted to raise my knife. You, thinking you escaped death, were contacted later on that evening by me, Damian Lust. It was at that point we got into discussion, and I revealed to you many a thing in the ways The Agency operates. I told you everything you wanted to hear, in interest of nothing more than gaining the trust of the leader of the Vice Squad at the time. I revealed to you names of agents, when in actuality every name you received, was an old mask of myself that does not exist any more. I even elaborated on the operational terms of the chain of command, elaborating on the amount of letter in an Agents last name being the way they were marked in their rank. Everything I told you in our meeting in Las Venturas was false. It was at that point, once I had earned your trust, Mr. Fritz and Ms. Camel were alerted to stage a meeting with you. However, you were only aware you were meeting with Mr. Fritz. A safe location, where you could cover the only entrance/exit was your idea. Also, predicted. The Skydive Building has such a great view to it. Especially for Ms. Camel, who had no intentions of using the front door. She popped behind you, mid-conversation, after jumping out of a helicopter, 17,000 Feet in the air. Ms. Camel then proceeded to cut your throat open, from ear to ear, and her and Mr. Fritz made their escape by parachuting off the building, as your troopers came rushing up the stairs. How you managed to survive, is a miracle to me. FBI must have some amazing health insurance.

Mr. Persone, what I am getting at here is simple. I have no personal issues with you. As I said, you are an inspiration to us all in your want to do great things, and attempt to stop even greater things. However, it falls on deaf ears, as you have nothing on myself, or my agency. My Agents are professionals. They know what to do, and when to do it. Mr. Fritz smiled at the idea of having someone stab you in the back, while he stared you in the eyes, smiling. We do not play fair, Mr. Persone. It is at this time, I kindly request you end your investigation, and close this case up. Without substantial evidence to prove any wrong doings, nor any identities, you are simply at square one. You made the mistake of thinking you could outsmart me, when in actuality it is you who have been deceived, and out-smarted. This is chess, not checkers Mr. Persone.

That was me asking you nicely to cease this immediately. Now, the second option is not of a friendly nature. Mr. Persone, if you do not discard this case immediately, I will take it as a personal attack upon myself. I don't think of you as an enemy in any way. I have never disliked a single person that has met their demise per the doing of ourselves. I never even knew their names. I merely cash their check in the morning. Mr. Persone, if we make this a personal matter, then I will take any means necessary to protect the well being of my Agents, as that is my promise to them. Therefore, at this time, I suggest you open that box sitting on your desk.

You reach to the box, and open it slowly. What you see inside makes your stomach turn inside out, a cold chill shoot down your spine.

I'm sure those must look familiar. They were removed from the fingers of your wife, and daughter last night in their sleep. Don't worry Mr. Persone, they're fine. Just a mere example of what we are capable of, if you wish to make this a personal matter. Therefore, with in-substantial evidence, and a low point vs. A high point advantage, I would highly suggest you close this case. If you are under the impression that I would not kill your family, you are sorely mistaken. We do not play fair, Mr Persone. Any advantage is taken, by any means necessary. Lie, cheat, steal, rinse, repeat. That is our code of conduct. Would you put their lives at danger, in attempts to make a case? If that's so, then perhaps you are not the man we all thought you were. It's your decision, I don't mind paying them another visit.

One more thing - You always wanted to meet the leader. You did. I spoke to you under the identity of "Damian Lust". Perhaps that in itself can be enough for you to just want to drop the case. The evidence you have, is a list of names that no longer exist, a conversation of misled information, and a letter that is written on a carbon-based paper, with a bug on the back of it that is about to cause this letter to quickly, and swiftly burn into nothing more than ash. That's happening right now, as you can feel your hands heating up.

Get some rest Silvio, you look exhausted.

You quickly pull out your pistol, and peer out the window to see a figure walking away into the darkness, untraceable.
It's better if we don't meet.
Trust me.

This was a response from a case file on the Hitman Agency, which was later retracted.

ABSOLUTELY NO ROLEPLAYING!!!!!

You contradicting little neopet dog.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Brendan

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:15 pm »
no u

Offline King Dravien

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2008, 01:53:30 am »
Thread locked to queerness.

Dont tell me, your gunna lock this topic because you fail also? GTFO and watch some High school musical.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Brendan

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2008, 02:58:44 am »
Nope and Nope.

Offline chronolink

WTFMan GTA FBI!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2008, 11:52:35 am »
High school musicals pwn

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM