Author Topic: Gawds  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Malekith

Gawds
« on: December 09, 2007, 08:14:44 am »
I think if the gawd system was improved a bit, like the hard coding for em was improved a smige, i think it wud make it a lot kooler (like making it so you can sacrifice maybe? or some stuff? instead of spending hours with ur finger on a hotkeyed /pray... or make it so u cant do that? *shrugs*
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Lord Darkness

Gawds
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:31:27 am »
didnt you play nulona? u had to get karma scrolls from quests, it could be made so it isnt just karma scrolls that give karma, could be a lamb or something
1st Steeltide - lvl 29 Xbower  No Damon
2nd Steeltide - lvl 55 Mage 1 Damon
Nulona  -  lvl 66 Mage   5 Damons
Nulona  - lvl 40 Bow    5 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 73 Bow   8 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 1000 @@Admin
Asylum - lvl 24 Mace      0 Damons!! :O

Offline Malekith

Gawds
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:44:41 am »
Yeh but you could only get karma scrolls from quests, where you had to kill stuff didnt you? (i only played for a lil while...) if you were a trader you couldnt get your own....

I just think it wud be kool if you could like, dedicate land of urs to a gawd, like /dedicate and u get like 5 karma per day, per spot... maybe 10 if its classed as holy land? admin aproved or sumit iono... like making a church, and the bits with statues etc are classed as holy... but you couldnt build anything on dedicated land, or plant, etc...

i just felt bits were missing...
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Lord Darkness

Gawds
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 10:02:26 am »
everything is usualy done in land plots, /landctf - Full plot landnopk - Full plot, so dunno if it would be possible to do single space commands like that seeing as every other command is full plot.....knowing me im gonna be 100% wrong...
1st Steeltide - lvl 29 Xbower  No Damon
2nd Steeltide - lvl 55 Mage 1 Damon
Nulona  -  lvl 66 Mage   5 Damons
Nulona  - lvl 40 Bow    5 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 73 Bow   8 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 1000 @@Admin
Asylum - lvl 24 Mace      0 Damons!! :O

Offline Malekith

Gawds
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:17 am »
mickey coded it so it would go by 20x20, 50x50 or 200x200...  so... maybe he can do 1x1? iono...