Author Topic: WTF is Friendship?  (Read 4664 times)

Offline King Dravien

WTF is Friendship?
« on: October 07, 2007, 08:31:11 pm »
Quite recently i've been trying to get into contact with an old friend of mine who i concidered a pretty cool guy, Always up for a laugh, Never hated a soul, Always passive, But as of recent i've notice that they've got the maturity of a 9 year old. Merely replying "I dont wanna" when the conversation is brought up.

I have no idea WTF i apparently did to this "FRIEND" but i seem to have royally pissed them off to the point of them acting like a child.

Hopefully this gets the message across to them just HOW mature they sound when i get messages relayed to me, And how immature it is of a 28 year old acting this way, Hopefully they realise im not the one whos immature.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Aelfgeft

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 08:42:43 pm »
I do NOT have the maturity of a 9 year old.

I'm only twee and a half.

Offline Rokhan

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 08:59:21 pm »
Ya rly?
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline chronolink

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:30:20 am »
Well, there is an easier answer to this than "What is a relationship?"

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Aelfgeft

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 10:06:12 am »
Suddenly, I understand where your friend was coming from.

Offline Christy

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 03:12:56 pm »
I don't see why you would start this topic up again and I don't see where his "friend" is coming from. We all have crappy days, weeks and even months in this lifetime. It doesn't mean hey look someone is in a crappy mood lets treat them like wolf for the rest of their lives. It's a bit immature if you ask me. But.. that's just my 2 cents
[color=#9932CCsizeo2span stylefontsize10ptlineheight100sizeo]Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because life is too short to to do anything less.[/color][/size]

Offline Aelfgeft

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 03:18:44 pm »
"Hey look I'm in a crappy mood lets treat someone like wolf to make me feel better" doesn't fly either.

Offline Christy

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 03:33:51 pm »
That's between you and Drav. I however know the cirpigstance and history of this post. I know it's a bullwolf move of a "friend"
[color=#9932CCsizeo2span stylefontsize10ptlineheight100sizeo]Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because life is too short to to do anything less.[/color][/size]

Offline Aelfgeft

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 03:37:43 pm »
Well, considering the cirpigstances of the OP and the cirpigstances of recent events, I'm inclined to give more benefit of the doubt to the unnamed party. That's all. I don't know the original cirpigstances, but they sound very similar to last night, and if they are, I know what it's like to be on the other side.

Offline Christy

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 03:39:59 pm »
meh i said my 2 cents i'm not going to keep carrying on. we are all entitled to our own opinons. my original one still stands

Offline StevenTox

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:10 pm »
Ouch..

Offline The Muffin Man

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 05:26:40 pm »
group buttseks

Offline Pirate Wings

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 05:32:24 pm »
you'd like that wouldn't you muff
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline King Dravien

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 12:04:59 am »
Aelfgeft quit your tigering crying your obnoxious little wolf.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Aelfgeft

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 12:35:11 am »
Drav, if you're going to start a conversation by insulting a friend, and then throw a tantrum and smear them to everyone you know when they insult you back, you seriously, SERIOUSLY need to just GTFO.

And before you respond, really, that's all I have left to say to you.

Offline King Dravien

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 12:38:54 am »
Quote from: Aelfgeft
Drav, if you're going to start a conversation by insulting a friend, and then throw a tantrum and smear them to everyone you know when they insult you back, you seriously, SERIOUSLY need to just GTFO.

And before you respond, really, that's all I have left to say to you.

Your no longer a friend, You've proved that, Your as much as a friend as Fly is, Although i do congratulate you on having the guts to stand up to me, FlybyEmo's just a scaredy little bitch
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline FlyByNight

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 03:34:44 am »
lets see you sit there whining wondering why you dont seem to have me as a friend yet your calling me an emo bitch? get a tigering clue. you have issues you need to resolve. I seriously would recommend therapy or something to resolve your bipolar disorder.  you wanted a friend that is friendly advice since you seem to have a need to take this to the forums.  Ive done nothing to you and for some reason Im scared scared of what? you calling me emo, oh thats scary wolf heh.  I took the high road during this and let you go on your marry way now that youve decided to deflimate me the truth comes out. I know countless people who have you blocked because of the behavior patern you have.  Grow in maturity and perhaps than and only than shall I unblock you and maybee others as well.

Offline King Dravien

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 06:34:51 am »
Quote from: FlyByNight
lets see you sit there whining wondering why you dont seem to have me as a friend yet your calling me an emo bitch? get a tigering clue. you have issues you need to resolve. I seriously would recommend therapy or something to resolve your bipolar disorder.  you wanted a friend that is friendly advice since you seem to have a need to take this to the forums.  Ive done nothing to you and for some reason Im scared scared of what? you calling me emo, oh thats scary wolf heh.  I took the high road during this and let you go on your marry way now that youve decided to deflimate me the truth comes out. I know countless people who have you blocked because of the behavior patern you have.  Grow in maturity and perhaps than and only than shall I unblock you and maybee others as well.

If you wernt acting like a complete tigering monkeywad, I wouldnt flame you EVER, Even when i first found out you'd blocked me and crap, i still respected you, As much as you've been a monkey recently, I still respect you, You CAN be a tigering awesome guy, just recently you've been being a jerk, I've asked my friends to contact you to ask if you'd talk to me and resolve problems, and you wont even do that, Dont be a tigering hypocrite Richard, im fed up how immature YOUR being.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus

Offline Rokhan

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 07:49:34 am »
Flaming Thread is ----->
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline Lord Darkness

WTF is Friendship?
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 08:44:27 am »
<3 how Drav thinks that Everyone is being immature and not him, and Fly, im one of the people who now has him blocked because of his behavior patterns, christ, he goes off on one because he finds a little friend called aelf so he doesnt get muzzled, when i get muzzled its all "haha your pissed cos you arnt mod/admin anymore and aelf pwned you. rule 12 is like uber and its fair" now he has lost another "friend" so everyone be on the look out, if you even talk to dravien nicely for a second there will be a post flaming you so my advice to all is never think about being friendly with him as he wont be in return.
1st Steeltide - lvl 29 Xbower  No Damon
2nd Steeltide - lvl 55 Mage 1 Damon
Nulona  -  lvl 66 Mage   5 Damons
Nulona  - lvl 40 Bow    5 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 73 Bow   8 Damons
Xerxes  - lvl 1000 @@Admin
Asylum - lvl 24 Mace      0 Damons!! :O