Author Topic: Resident evil 3 the movie *SPOILERS INSIDE*  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Crack Pipe

Resident evil 3 the movie *SPOILERS INSIDE*
« on: August 19, 2007, 05:53:41 pm »
Just in case some of you RE fans are interested, here are some 'spoilers' that I found at www.rehorror.com :

Extinction Script and First Details for 4th Movie
Someone got their hands on a draft of a Resident Evil: Extinction script post-dated May 15th 2006. Here's all the info we could glean from it:

-"Post-apocalyptic" world is a bit of an exaggeration. The film takes place only 3 days after Apocalypse and one third of the US has been infected. A massive quarantine barrier bisects the entire country. Guess which side Alice & co are on? Raccoon City also got nuked, twice.

-The BOWs that will appear in the movie are: zombie, super-zombies (runners), Hunters, Chimeras, the Yawn (snake) and the T-002 Tyrant. Some of the lesser BOWs may get replaced with Lickers from the previous movies due to budget and time constraints.

-Everyone who survived the last film is back, except one. In fact we're first reintroduced to the gang when they're mourning Angie Ashford, who died from a zombie attack a few hours before. They're in their little Mad Max vehicle driving around the Nevada desert. Dr. Issacs is also back and is searching for Alice in his own armoured vehicle. He's also taken to summarily executing his subordinates on a whim.

-Lots of big wide-angle shots from a news helicopter's POV showing destroyed citiy streets à la RE:Outbreak, before zooming in on Alice's vehicle. They stop at a gas station and get out. Jill and L.J take care of food whilst Alice and Carlos get gasoline. Zombies turn up, a battle ensues and during the height of the slaughter Alice uses her super-powers to make the zombies' brains explode.

-Cut to Claire Redfield infiltrating an Umbrella outpost on the outskirts of a city called Birkin (yes, you read that correctly). She takes Nurse Betty hostage and orders her to help Claire get into the more secure sections of the base so she can get more info on the location of her brother, Chris. Betty gets the best of her a few minutes later and activates an alarm. Claire gets taken prisoner.

-Meanwhile Alice & co have also arrived at the outpost and Alice is using her super-powers again to kill the guards. Jill hacks into the security system and shuts it down, meaning all the BOWs can now get out. Hunters and Chimeras take down all the guards whilst Claire, Betty and "Umbrella Captain" (unnamed character who sticks through part of the film) take refuge in an electrified kennel. Alice then enters the base alone and uses her wire kung-fu to kill all the BOWs, including impaling one of the BOW's heads (goodbye PG-13 rating).

-Cue lengthy exposition where it's revealed they've all been exposed to a virus (new virus, T-virus, exposure in the previous movies, exposure just by being in the quarantined zone, who knows?). There is an antidote, located in Umbrella's Alaskan lab. They have 3 weeks to get it or they'll die.

-Cut to abandoned K-mart. It's residents are Mikey (a girl), her Puerto Rican boyfriend "Runt" and annoying hanger-on "Pockmark" (I'm so glad that at least one of them must die). Alice's convoy runs into them and they join up (they also need the cure) just in time for Dr. Issacs and a huge army of zombies to arrive on the scene. Claire leads the convoy off whilst Alice and Issacs go head-to-head. Issacs is written down as "mechanically protected", and I hope to god that means armoured vehicle and not mechwarrior. Issacs gets taken out by the two hundred or so zombies and Alice is left close to death. Claire comes in solo and drags her out of there, and they are picked up by L.J and Pockmark.

-Then comes a series of action scenes depicting the journey to Alaska. It's sort of a protracted chase sequence that involves the Yawn at its climax. Some of the extraneous characters are killed off and either Carlos bites the dust , as they already have Alice and Claire filling the "kick-ass chick" role and only Carlos for the male lead. L.J doesn't count, he's just comic relief).

-Finally we reach Alaska, where the survivors find out the cure is actually in the blood of a Tyrant (described as "a towering mass of surgically constructed limbs with an empowering hand that features four extremely sharp blades") kept in cold storage. They begin a procedure and fill several vials with its blood when the operation wakes it up. "Epic" fight ensues with a "shocking conclusion" (I'm hoping that means Alice dies. With all her super-powers there is no way they can advance her character any further. Plus, the last five pages of the script focus on setting up Claire's search for her brother in the fourth RE film).

-People's impressions of the script were generally positive and it was labelled as definitely better than Apocalypse. Take that as you will.

That sounds friggin awesome.

Proud Supporter of Wild Hogs 2 (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOswc0_KY4   link to trailer

Offline chronolink

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 06:26:41 pm »
Wesker is in it

Wesker pwns.... because he reminds me so much of me

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 08:57:53 pm »
Quote from: chronolink
Wesker is in it

Wesker pwns.... because he reminds me so much of me
Chronolink is a relateable character for all movies and games for any charcter that pwns.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline Crack Pipe

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 08:58:32 pm »
lol wesker with his palm strike pwns  sends bitches flying xD

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 09:00:17 pm »
I havent watched any RE movies tbh. I read the spoilers and hardly understood a thing.

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline chronolink

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 07:43:28 am »
It's mainly Wekser's hair, and sometimes the way he talks that reminds me of... me

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:41:15 am »
Quote from: chronolink
It's mainly Wekser's hair, and sometimes the way he talks that reminds me of... me
LOL

My joker trumps your ace