Author Topic: j0n is a corrupt mofo  (Read 2603 times)

Offline kretchfoop

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« on: November 25, 2005, 10:02:04 pm »
her is the scenario.   i am walking around in 3,1 trainign.  i drop into a hole.  looks like someone has been there doing something
so i type  /history.   a fairly short list comes up and here it the CORRUPT part

this appeared at the bottom of the list:

21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 18:3 => Town Guard took Quanthsith Crystals from tester at (444, 16, 1)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 18:11 => Town Guard took Quanthsith Crystals from tester at (444, 16, 1)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Sword Potion from tester at (452, 22, 0)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Quickness Potion from tester at (452, 22, 0)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Dexterity Potion from tester at (453, 21, 0)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Melee Defense Potion from tester at (453, 21, 0)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Strength Potion from tester at (453, 21, 0)
21:47.16 : Vdate: 1/6/201 Vtime: 19:17 => Town Guard took Ultima Wisdom Potion from tester at (453, 21, 0)

for those of you who dont' play Shadow, J0N's player char. is named Town Guard.  his diety char is named Tester

also,  QUANSITHS are VERY VERY hard to get.  Souls were just added to this world and there are only 2 chars that can kill them.. J0n is not one.

i don't know how many of each item was spawned, nor do i konw what he plans to do with them.  but it is still wrong.  if he sells them, the world would be FULL of corrupt items.  if he sells +ed armors ...again corrupt items.

if he keeps them, they are still corrupt items

the worst part is.. there isnt' much anyone can do about it.  J0n owns the server therefore cheats like mad and doesn't get in trouble.

if he were to get banned... he would probably take it out on everyone and shut the server down

i dont' want the server to shut down but i sure don't want the world to be corrupted by some power crazy lunatic.

Offline Ken

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 10:10:53 pm »
LOL i totally agree ive spent the greater part of my time on shadow training my BS i got to lvl 29 off PURE blacksmith i get to be #1 on server then to findout the next day im #2 because of Jon and his corrupt ass realises that i passed his #1 spot so he goes and cheats and raises his BS to 500 BASE that downright pissed me off i work hard for my Bs and he goes and gets it in about 2 mins by abuseing his admin powers, anybody who says the phobos admins were "Corrupt" take a look at the person who hired them..........now say they were "Corrupt".

P.S. I am the first to legitly make etheria OH YEAH!!! :tongue:  lol i have made lots of money selling them so far.

Offline Jon The Great

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 11:22:35 pm »
Dam straight its my world and do what ever the hell i feel like doing. I pay for it. I am just in it for fun. Bye.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 12:15:27 am by @@@Admin Jon »

Offline chronolink

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 12:59:30 am »
LOL Jon.

Let me tell you a story I heard from Thottbot.com

Designer Island apparantly near The Hinterlands just off the sea (yes, i'm talking about WoW)

Once it was written on World Defence channel: Designer Island Is Under Attack

Seemingly the GM's were doing some testing.

Jon's server, he's probably doing some "testing" as it were on Phobos. Hell he evan gave me a sword as a joke because I kept saying I was a scriptkiddie, then spawns a "double-handed hacksword" in front of a newb.

Nothing really to be paranoid about, Jon's just messing around.

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Grinch

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 12:14:37 pm »
Think about it: He pays.

=P The end.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Mistress

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 01:25:36 pm »
You people make me  

Cmon, Jon owns the server and he barely even plays. At least he does interact with the server. He's in it for the fun, not competition or whatever. Let him have his fun, honestly it isn't hurting anyone. It isn't like he's giving items out to players anymore so sit back, chill and have fun.
I saw Elvis!!! He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline StormyNight

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:14:50 am »
Yep.

(Nuff said)

Offline Corrupt Cham

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 10:32:33 pm »
W00t go Jon. You are the man. Glad you are actually still on shadow aka what has become of phobos. So like everyone says its his server. He pays for it. So i say he can make whatever he wants for himself.

Mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Pirate Wings

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 07:55:43 am »
Whats the deal? As long as players aren't getting stuff given to them. If it's just his player char then who cares. Just one thing though... wheres my lvl 503 body guard and extra plot of land I was meant to get next update? Anyways, I don't see anything to even comment on if he's only doing it for himself.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Pokemon Steve

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 07:44:29 pm »
Hmm,  I just realized this.  You guys are all going after Mick... but wait, he pays for it doesn't he? And Ut.  I still hate Mick an UT, but I don't understand how you can say that about Jon and not Mick or UT.  All admins are corrupt and I don't like it, including Jon.

Offline Albire

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 10:11:41 pm »
We dont like UT for so many reasons, too many to list i think. and Mickey, I like the guy as a human, but his prob is he cant effectivly run the game like it needs to be. all jon is doing, is having fun for the money he spends. which i see nothing wrong with that. wolf, i would too to a point~i would like that damon set in the armory on haven though )
[span style='font-family:courier'][span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'][span style='color:blue']
I smell fish
[/span][/span][/span]

Offline Axeman

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 11:41:16 pm »
ROFL.

Offline Pirate Wings

j0n is a corrupt mofo
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 08:27:48 am »
yeh for a mil or 2
This isn't a signature, you just think it is